Chapter Twenty-Two

Asia's POV

Its been a few days since I've talked to Eazy and O'Shea. I still see Eric at the corner store and he doesn't even look my way and O'Shea does really good avoiding me at school. But I honestly don't understand what was the big deal with both of them we weren't even official. But any way I was walking to the corner store when I seen both O'Shea and Eazy standing there talking like they were the best of friends. I kept my head up while walking into the store.

"Wussup Asia." They both said at the same time.

I turned back real slowly and gave an awkward wave. I wasn't expecting them to talk to each other or me. I finished walking into the store and grabbed what I needed.

Eazy's POV

"Haha we got her real good." I said while dappin up O'Shea.

"Yea man you seen her face right?" He asked with a big smile. Asia walked back out so we quickly changed the topic.

"Bye baby girl." I said while giving her a hug.

Then O'Shea gave a small wave. To be honest I was still feeling Asia. My feelings for her are real I couldn't just give her up quick. I don't know how O'Shea feelin but I still want her.

I know this sucked ass it was just a filler chapter but hope some of y'all enjoyed.