Chapter Fourteen

Eazy and I were walking back to my house. Once we hit the corner I noticed my dads or Rachel's car wasn't there. I walked up to my house and the door was unlocked.

"Well I'mma go now I'll see you later." He said while holding my hand.

"Nah you can come in no ones home." I said with a smile.

He gave a devious grin and walked in behind me. We walked upstairs to my room and chilled for a little. I took a seat on my bed and watched as Eazy looked around my room. Then he stopped at the picture of my mom and I.

"This must be ya mom huh." He said while still looking at the picture.

"Yup." I said while nodding my head.

He walked over to the bed layed on his back and looked at me.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"Nothin you just really pretty." He said while looking into my eyes.

I started to blush and look down. He lifted my chin with his index finger and looked into my eye. Our lips became closer and closer til they finally touched. I tried deepening the kiss but Eazy pulled away.

Eazy POV

I pulled back from the kiss I couldn't kiss her cause if I did it would've led to something more and I didn't want to just walk out on her when I'm finished. I know I said I wanted to be with her I'm not ready to settle down.

"I'm sorry but I can't." I said while moving away.

"Can't what?" She asked while looking into my eyes.

"Kiss you I'm sorry Asia but I gotta go." I said while getting up and walking out.

I could feel her eyes follow me as I left I know what I did might of been fucked up but if I would've done something more it would've been really fucked up.

Asia's POV
A few minutes later after Eazy left my dad and Rachel walked in I closed the door and prepared to go to sleep so I wouldn't here anything from them. But before I did sleep I thought about what just happened with Eric and I and I was kinda liking O'Shea better now.

Sorry if y'all thought it was boring next chapter will be better vote and comment.