Chapter Twenty Six

Eazy's pov

Asia stayed the night over my house so we hung out for a little while. I was in the living room watching tv while she was in the kitchen cooking. Somebody was knockin at my door and she I opened it was my ex girlfriend NuNu. I ain't seen her in a minute long story short we broke up cause she was a money hungry hoe. Before I could say anything she shoved passed me and barged into my house. I followed after her so she wouldn't go into the kitchen but I was to late.

"E who is that?" She asked while pointing to Asia.

"None of your business NuNu you gotta go." I said while grabbing her arm.

"Oh I see she ya little girlfriend huh?" She asked while getting out my grip.

"Who is this?"Asia asked pointing to her.

"I'm NuNu Eazy's ex." She said while walking up to her. Asia nodded her head then looked over at me.

"Don't fall for none of the bull he tell you girl he got no business being with a little girl anyway." She said with a smirk.

"Oh then Who does he need?" Asia asked while walking up to her.

"Me.... but anyway Eric I came to ask you if I can stay a couple of weeks with you?" She asked while looking into my eyes.

Asia let out a deep sigh then went back to cooking. I thought bout it for a moment then came to a decision.

"Three weeks that's all." I said while letting out a deep breath.

"Awwe thanks E." She said while walking up to me.

"Yeah what ever." I said while walking away.

I know that was stupid of me but I was still willing to help her. I know Asia upset but she'll get over it eventually.

Hope yall enjoyed sorry for the late update but comment and vote.