Chapter Nineteen

Asia's POV

So Eazy and I were in my room. He got on too of me and I reached in and kissed him. He kissed back and began to rub his hand up my thigh. I stopped kissing and looked up and gave a smile.

"You ready?" He asked while looking into my eyes. I nodded my head and started to kiss him again.

I began to unbuckle his pants and he did the same with mine. We pulled away breathless from the kissing then I start to climb on top of him real slowly. I started to grind on his member and I felt him get hard. His eyes rolled back slowly then he got on top. Right away without any warning he rammed inside of me. I let out a loud scream and moaned ever time he stroked back and forth inside of me.

"S-s-stop." I stuttered trying not to moan any louder.

"Just scream my name and I'll stop babygirl." He whispers in my ear.

"Eric." I said quietly as he picked up the pace.

"Louder than that." He said going faster.

"ERIC!!!" I shouted out of breath.

He went in deep one last time making my juices squirt all over him. He kissed my lips then got off of me. I got up and began to waddle to the bathroom.

"Good work for a virgin." He said while slapping my butt harder.

I flipped him off and continued to make my way to the bathroom.

Authors Note: I know it might of sucked but hope some of you enjoyed. Next chapter will be better I promise.