Chapter Twenty Five

Asia's POV

I just arrived home and when I walked inside the house there was a group of unfamiliar faces in the living room along with gifts. I stop there and squinted my eyes at Rachel and my father as they opened them. As I got closer I realized they were gifts for a baby. Then that's when read the sign "Its a girl".

"Whose baby?" I asked hoping it wasn't true.

Rachel rubbed her stomach slowly and gave a small smile. Then my dad walked up to me slowly.

"Suprise babygirl." He said trying to hug me.

I backed away from him before he could even touch me. How could he even start a new family without telling me. I walked down the street with tears streaming down my eyes then minutes later I ended up at Erics house.

Eazy's pov

I just got out the shower when I heard hard knocking at the door. They kept banging and it was pissing me off so I quickly rapped a towel around me and went to the door. When I opened it I seen it was Asia and it looked lil she's been crying.

Asia's pov

Eazy finally opened the door and when he did it put me out all my thoughts. He was only wearing a towel around his waist and water dripping down his chest. All I could do is stare.

"Uhh Asia." He said while waiving his hand in my face.

"Yes?" I asked snapping out my thoughts.

"You gonna come in?" He asked with a chuckle.

I stepped in walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch. Then Eazy came around and did the same.

"So wussup?" He asked while taking a seat.

"Uhh I'll tell you when you put on pants." I said with a smile.

He looked down and went upstairs he came back down and I told him what happened.

"So he got Rachel pregnant?" He asked with a grin.

"Yup." I nodded and tears fell down my eyes again.

"Why you cryin babygirl?" He asked while putting his at around me.

I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't know why I guess it was alot that I was crying about. For the rest of the time I was there we just chilled and watched movies.

I'm really startin not to feel this story so its up to the readers I yall want me to keep goin or stop with this story.