Chapter Twenty Eight

Asia's pov

After that I left out the house and went back home even though I really didn't want to. While I was on my way there I ran into a lady. When I looked into her face it was my mom.

"Excuse me but do you have a dollar I could use?" She asked while looking past me.

I dug in my small pouch and pulled out an old wrinkled dollar. I handed it to her and she smiled.

"Thank you, yanno you remind me of myself when I was that age." She said with a smile.

"Wait she really doesn't remember me?" I asked myself. How couldn't she I am her daughter. After that I finished walking home.

When I arrived there I seen my dad and Rachel sitting on the couch and watching tv. The door slammed and my dad and Rachel looked at me.

"Where have you been?" Rachel asked while walking up to me.

"Why do you care?" I asked while walking off.

"Because Asia I care about you." She said while grabbing my hands. I pulled my arms back from her and looked in her eyes.

"Well you can stop caring cause I don't even want you here, like you, or want that baby here." I said while raising my voice.

"Asia watch your mouth!" My dad jumped up yelling.

"No its ok Philip her ungrateful ass is even lucky I'm trying to be a mother to her but now I see why ya real mom left it wasn't cause of your father it was because she didn't want take care of an ungrateful ass brat. That's why your gonna be just like her." Rachel said with a chuckle.

"Fuck you, you don't know shit about me or my mom and I will never be like her." I said with tears coming out of my eyes.

I grabbed the car keys and walked out the door I jumped in the car and began to speed off. I didn't know where I was going but I had to leave from there. A whole bunch of shit start running through my head. "Was I really the reason why people are coming in and out of my life?" I thought to myself. If you think about it my mom really did leave my dad and I, O'Shea doesnt speak to me anymore, and for some reason Eazy picked NuNu over me so maybe I am the reason.

I was thinking so much I didn't realize I was driving on the wrong side of the word. The other drivers were honking and swerving out the way. But there was one car still coming towards me. It got closer and closer.