Chapter Five

I was getting ready to go chill with Eazy my dad seemed like he was also getting ready for something. I didn't pay it to much attention though because I was into much of a rush to leave. I heard a horn honk which I assumed was him. I peeked out the window and saw it was so I headed out the door. I got in the car and we began to drive off. The car drive was silent but I didn't mind. We finally pulled up to his house he came to my side and opened the door for me. I gave a small smile and followed him to the door.

"So ya dad actually allowed you to come?" He asked while unlocking the door.

"Yep he seemed like he was in a good mood for some reason." I said while walking into the house.

"A really good mood if you can be here wit me." He said with a chuckle.

I took a seat on the couch and so did Eazy. It went silent and all you could here was crickets in the back ground.

"So umm anything new you been up to?" Eazy asked while looking into my eyes.

"Nope just church, school, and home." I said while looking at the ground.

"Wow ya pops really gotchu on lock down huh." He asked while moving closer to me.

"Yup pretty much." I said in a low tone.

Once again the room got silent.