Chapter Four

After leaving the church all I could think about was Asia. There has to be some way I could get to her without her father poppin out on us. I was at the corner store chill in wit my boys I know she usually goes up there so maybe I'll catch her then.

Asia's POV

I was walking to the corner store when I seen Eazy leaning against this car with his boys standing beside him. A small smile formed on my face when he looked my way so I hurried and put my head down. Right when I was walking in the store he followed behind me.

"Wussup Asia ya dad ain't around is he?" He asked while looking around nervously.

"No you good." I said while letting out a small laugh.

"Aight then i was wondering if we could chill sometime then." He said while putting his hands in his pockets.

"I would love to but you know my dad won't allow me to." I said while letting out a sigh.

"Who said your dad has to know." He said with a grin.

"I guess its a yes then." I said smiling back. I walked down the aisle and finished grabbing what I needed. Once I was done I went to the counter and got ready to pay.

"Lemme get it for you baby girl." Eazy said while pulling out his wallet.

"No I got it." I said while passing my money to the cashier. He stoppedcmy hand and ended up paying for it. I playfully rolled my eyes then grabbed my bags. I was about to walk out but once again Eazy grabbed me by the arm.

"Yanno I'm getting tired of you grabbing me like that." I said with a little laugh.

"Whatever I get no hug?" He asked while putting his arms out.

I gave him a quick hug then made my way back to my house. When we hugged I didn't want to be let out his arms but I knew I had to let go.

Eazy's POV

I watched her walk away and I couldn't help but smile. I guess my smile was to big cause my boys noticed.

"Awwe E gotta Lil crush." My homie Cube teased.

"Man whatever."I said walking back up to them. He might be right I am kinda feelin Asia.