Goals // Calum Hood

By 5soslut12

Abby Wilson never would have thought she would have to pretend to be a boy just to play soccer, but hey anyth... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
A/N
Sequel

9

8.8K 205 97
By 5soslut12

Abby Pov:

I was too excited to be bottered by Calums mood swings. I quickly texted Michael saying I had big news that I would tell him later and sped home.

"Dad!" I yelled, looking for him around the house.

"What Abby? I'm really busy," he said, annoyed.

"The University of Sydney wants me to play for their soccer team next year, in college!" I said happily.

"Honey, that's amazing I'm so proud of you. I knew you could do it," he rushed over to me giving me a hug.

"We can talk more about this later since your busy," I added, "I'm just going to go up stairs and finish some homework."

He nodded and walked back into his office as I turned to walk up to my room. When I got there I flopped on my bed and got out my computer to study for a while.

After about a half hour of studying I decided I needed a break, considering I new the material pretty well. I checked my phone to see that I had 15 texts from Michael and 2 from Calum.

Michael: Oooh news tell me!

Michael: hellllo?

Michael: Are you really gonna leave me hangin like this??

Michael: Dang rude.

Michael: its ok you're still hot ;)

The texts continued and I just rolled my eyes laughing and responded,

Me: I wanna tell you in person, I'll tell you first thing tomorrow xx

Michael: ugh you suck! xx

Me: goodnight Michael

Michael: night babe x

I smiled and opened Calums texts,

Calum: coach told me about your news.. congrats :)

Calum: sorry I have been a dick to you lately, I'll explain it all soon

Explain what? hmm. I decided not to respond and turn my phone off for the night.

When I wake up in the morning I go into my bathroom to get ready. I didn't feel very good today, but I decided to straighten my hair anyway. After I get dressed I walk back into my room to see Calum sitting on my bed. What the hell?

"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked annoyed, it's just going to be one of those days I guess.

"I wanted to give you a ride so I came to knock on your door and your dad let me in and told me to wait out here," he explained.

"Oh okay, so you're ready to go?" I asked, kind of annoyed.

"Yup," he said popping the 'p.'

"You look really pretty today," he said.

"Thank you," I said smiling. We walked over to his car and got in.

"So are you going to explain what your text meant last night?" I asked.

He didn't respond keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'll explain later," he replied.

When we got to school, we were greeted by Michael, Grace, Charlotte, Ashton and of course Haleigh.

Calum smirked and walked out with Haleigh. Great, way to make me feel worse than I already do.

"See you guys later," he called as they walked into the school.

Michael came up and hugged me, whispering, "I believe you have some information you need to tell me, your boyfriend." I pushed him off and said, "you're not my boyfriend," I replied, not dealing with anyone's shit today. He looked confused as I walked away. Haleigh just puts me in a bad mood and now my day is ruined even more because of that bitch.

I walked away into school ignoring Michael's calls, I walked into math and sat down. Michael came in a few minutes later.
"Im s-"
"Its not your fault im just in a bad mood today," I said.
"Sorry," I added. He smiled an placed his hand on my knee. I didn't want to tell him that this pissed me off even more so I just stayed quite.
The class seemed to drag on but when it finally ended I said bye to Michael and went to my next class, which was history. Great.
I absolutly hate history, it may be the worst part of my day. Luckily, Charlotte was in that class so at least I could talk to her.
I walked into class and saw her on her phone.
"Hey Ab," she said, turning her phone off.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked.
"Nothing much," she replied.
"Students, please put everything away we are having a pop quiz," our teacher announced. Wow this day just keeps getting better.

Finally it was lunch. Me and Char walked to the cafeteria and I collapsed in the chair, placing my head on the table. I felt someone place their hand on my back rubbing circles. I looked up to see Michael staring down at me. I sighed and got up not wanting to deal with people right now. Michael followed me, leaving our friends confused.
"What's up?" Michael asked, confused. "Is this," he asked pointing between me and him, "not working for you?" He asked sadly.
"No! Not at all. It's working. I don't know I'm just in a bad mood," I said.
"I know what will put you in a good mood," he paused, "being my girlfriend," he finished, scared for my response.
"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend," I said, smiling. He picked me up and kissed my cheek. We walked back to tell everyone the news.

"Someone's in a better mood," Luke said, laughing as I blushed.
"Her and Michael were getting it on!" Ashton added.
"Shut up leave me girlfirend alone," he said smiling proudly.
"GIRLFRIEND?" Charlotte and Grace yelled smiling at me.
I nodded and sat down.
As lunch continued the talk of me and Michael died down until Calum came.
"Hey what did I miss?" Calum asked.
"Michael and Abby are dating!" Ashton yelled, making everyone in the lunch room turn their heads and look at us.
"oh, uh... Congrats," Calum said, looking down.
Then some guy walked up to us. He looked really familiar, but I could figure out how I knew him.
"Hey baby, take a picture. It will last longer," He said, winking.
I rolled my eyes and turned around ignoring him.
"Do we have a problem dude?" Michael asked.
"Nah, this hottie just won't do what I want. We tried to have some fun, but she didn't want to," He said, making me realize that he was the guy from the party that tried to make me sleep with him.
"All we did was dance and you wanted more. There are lots of hoes at this school, find one," I said.
"C'mon baby," the guy said.
"Piss off, Jack, she's taken," Michael said.
"By who?" Jack asked.
"Me," Michael answered standing up.
Jack starting laughing, "You? Michael Clifford has a girlfriend?" He said, still laughing, "It won't last, you can't last an hour with one girl let alone hav- "

Just then Michael cut him of by punching Jack in the face.

"Michael!" I yelled.

Luke and Calum bolted up to pull Michael away before a teacher came.

"Just leave, Jack," Ashton said pushing him away. Jack smirked and mouthed for me to call him and walked away.

I walked up to Michael to make sure he was okay and hugged him.

"You're safe with me, I promise," he whispered in my ear, resting his head on mine. The bell rang showing us it was time to go to the next class

"See you later," Michael called as I walked to my next class.

The day was finally over and it was time for soccer practice.

I got changed into my shorts and shirt, grabbing my socks and putting them on. I carried my cleats in my hand and walked out of the locker room.

"Abby," Michael called. I walked over to him.
"Yeah?" I said.
"How about you and me go out tomorrow," he says smirking.
"I'd love to, Mr. Clifford," I say.
"I can't wait, Ms. Wilson," he says smiling. I smile back and kiss him on the check. He puts his arm around me and we head to the field.

"You know we are 30 minutes early?" Michael says. "Yeah, I know," I say, not catching on to what he was implying. "Which means we are alone," he says smirking. I finally catch on to what he was saying and laugh and hit him in the chest. Before I can bring my hand away from him he grabs it and pulls me closer to him. He starts to lean in and I start freaking out. Before I can pull away his lips are on mine. I stand there not moving my lips or my body, but then I get into the kiss and put my hands around his neck.

Before we can go any further I hear a voice calling our names. I turn around and see Calum and Luke walking this way. Of course they were the ones to ruin our moment. I sigh and let go of Michael and face the other boys. "What?" I say. "What were you guys doing over here," Luke says playfully. "None of your business," Michael says back. I look over to Calum who looks mad and broken at the same time. This boy confuses me on so many levels. He says he likes Haleigh, but he always looks mad or sad when I'm with Michael.

Coach finally shows up and our practice starts. After practice I get a ride from Grace and Charlotte and we all go to Char's place so I can tell them what happened at practice.

Authors note:
Comment any grammar mistakes :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3K 35
He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But nothing's ever that easy. *contains matu...
6.9K 242 31
Alexa's a good girl... Too good for Luke in Calum's opinion...
Overcome By A

Fanfiction

242K 5.8K 49
"We've got to overcome this, sweet girl" "No, we don't"
20.3K 463 12
I was going to scream. Why would someone do this? She is my precious, my one and only. I will get her back. Even if it's the last thing I do.