Beyond the Lights (emison)

By forever_emison

Alison DiLaurentis is one of the world's biggest pop-stars. not to mention she is only 17. she decides to ret... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 ~WEDDING DAY~
Chapter 80~Last Chapter~
SEQUEL!
CENNA/CHANNA
Exciting News!
EMISON ON EPISODE!
YOUNOW

Chapter 8

5.8K 173 42
By forever_emison

alison pov

i ran out of my house, "ALISON WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" hanna shouted after me but i just got into my fisker karma and sped off.

she thinks she can tell me what to do?!

she isn't my girlfriend!

she doesn't own me!

she was only trying to help though...

maybe she's right...

i don't have to put up with my "parents".

it's my life.

and i'm alison dilaurentis.

but how do i just...fire my parents?

no i can't! emily is wrong!

she doesn't know what she's saying.

i just...i just need to lay low from her.

3 weeks later

emily pov

she has been ignoring me for 3 weeks and i have been ignoring her.

but since we share the same friends it's not easy.

do we talk? yeah but only a few words like "hey", "what's up?" that type of crap.

she skipped my party 3 weeks ago.

hanna said she was locked in her room all weekend, probably writing.

i won my past 3 matches.

easy.

i fiddled with my cereal on the couch and pepe stuck his head between my legs, popping his head up, in front of my cereal bowl.

i chuckled, "what now peps."

he barked and i knew he wanted my cereal.

"dude are you crazy? no." i said and laughed.

a girl descended from my stairs, "hey."

i nodded, "hey. there's cereal or some shit. or you can just leave like i expected you to after my shower." i said.

she frowned, "well actually i thought that we-"

"amanda...amanda right?"

"amy."

"right. amy. listen sweet heart. there is no we. there never will be. we had a fun night, sure. but it's over now. i got plans today so if you don't mind." i motioned to the door and she rolled her eyes, "whatever."

i smiled and waved as she opened my front door and i stood up and went to the sink.

"really? a girl?" hanna said as she walked in.

"really? doorbell?" i answered and she scoffed, "emily that is at least the 8th girl i saw in the past 3 weeks i came here."

i shrugged, "girls love me what can i say." i said and smirked, winking.

she groaned, "okay...whatever. but whatever is going on between you and alison needs to stop. she isn't happy and i know it's because you two aren't talking. can you just go fix it?"

"why would i? i'm not her girlfriend remember?" i said and filled pepe's water bowl.

"emily cut the crap. you care about her, she cares about you! why is that so difficult?" she said, raising her arms up.

"if she cared about me she would've said it."

hanna rolled her eyes, "oh please. she writes her fucking songs about you!"

i rolled my eyes back, "look han. i have a fight to get to so please. step aside." i said and left the house.

"fight?"

"yeah. boxing." i said and got on my bike.

"okay no. we aren't done emily!" she shouted.

"well i am!" i said and sped away to my fight that i will obviously win.

alison pov

"I messed up...bad. I lashed out at emily when i shouldn't have and now we aren't talking. I miss her. I miss her stupid jokes and her calling me rockstar or popstar. I miss our playfulness. She made me actually feel like myself. I knew i felt something for her and i know i still do. She is so different and i lashed out at her for trying to help me...han what the hell do i do?"

She sighed, "you really like this girl?"

I nodded furiously.

"Alison if you really like her then go after her. Stop denying it and just go. She likes you too. I know she does. She is going to her fight right now but i suggest you go after her."

"i know but okay...picture this. i tell her i like her, we kiss, start dating, the world finds out, they attack emily with media, she gets overwhelmed and leaves me."

hanna chuckled, "you think too much."

i groaned, "what if it happens?! the media will be all over her i know it and i don't want to put all of that on her. it's not fair to her."

"ali stop being a pussy and go after your girl."

"where is her fight place?" i asked.

"i don't know. i didn't ask. look. no school tomorrow it's sunday. go to her house in the morning okay? tell her your feelings and all is well in lesbian land." she said and smiled.

i threw my pillow at her, "i hate you."

emily pov

"ANOTHER VICTORY FOR EMILY FIELDS!"

i held my arm up in the air and took my mouth guard out.

i stepped down and caleb handed me my water, "another victory. damn man you're really killing it lately." he said.

"dude. i haven't lost a match since...ever."

he chuckled, "true that brother."

i rolled my eyes and a girl walked up to me.

"nice match em."

i smirked, "thanks. nice body." i said and winked.

she smiled and another girl came over.

"want to do something...fun?" the other one said.

"sure thing. i have a place for fun." i said and stood up, handing caleb my water.

"em what about what han-" i held my hand up, "here. put your numbers in...uh."

"valerie." the brunette one said.

"cassandra." the blonde said.

"right. meet me at my house, i'll give you the address in let's say...30 minutes?" i said and smiled.

"sure thing."

they put their numbers in and i walked away.

"dude. what about alison?"

"what about alison?" i asked caleb.

"don't you like her?" he said.

"i don't like these girls caleb. i like their bodies. alison shut me down. she yelled at me and said that i am not her girlfriend. game over man." i said.

"are you stupid?"

"look caleb. i like alison a lot. she hurt me, bad. i don't like getting hurt so i am going back to what i am good at, sex and ditch." i said and winked, leaving the building.

next day

alison pov

i knocked on emily's door and waited for her to answer.

i sighed and hoped no paparazzi were hiding, getting pictures.

i sighed and just walked in after 5 minutes of waiting.

"em are you home?" i asked.

i heard water running so i walked upstairs.

"hey peps." i said and smiled, petting pepe.

he closed his eyes and i did some type of dog purring thing and i giggled.

i kept walking upstairs and got to emily's bathroom.

i heard the water shut off and i heard rustling from her room.

"hello?" i said quietly.

i saw a naked girl get out of the bed and i gasped and she smiled, "alison dilaurentis! oh my god! hi!"

i nodded and smiled fakely, "hi..."

"alison?"

i jumped and saw emily in a towel behind me.

a towel only covering her waist down, a sports bra on her top.

"uh...i am sorry i um..."

emily gave me an odd look and i felt my heart shatter.

she slept with another girl? 

"hey baby why'd you leave i was having fun." a blonde came out of the bathroom, towel around her body, holding emily from behind.

i widened my eyes and emily smiled nervously.

"are you alison dilaurentis?" she asked.

"yes that is me. and alison dilaurentis has to go now." i said and walked downstairs, "alison!" emily's voice shouted i ran outside and heard emily follow, "alison wait! please!" 

i stopped and turned around, "i thought you liked me emily!"

she stopped moving, now wearing long basketball shorts and her sports bra.

"I CAME HERE TO TELL YOU I LIKED YOU AND YOU HAD A THREE SOME?!" i screamed at her.

"alison i didn't know-"

"FUCK THAT EMILY! YES YOU DID! YOU KNEW I HAD SOMETHING FOR YOU! HOW COULD YOU THROW IT AWAY LIKE THAT?!"

"you didn't seem to care the past 3 weeks." she said, crossing her arms.

i dropped my jaw.

"i can't. i can't! whatever was going on between us? it's done emily." i said and went to get into my car, "ALISON!"

"what do you want emily! nothing you say or do will change any of this!" i shouted and she walked over to me, grabbed my cheeks and forcefully kissed me.

i melted right away.

her lips taste like toothpaste.

her hands pulled my head in harder and our bodies were almost glued together and the fireworks i felt were insane.

i've never, ever felt this before.

butterflies, fireworks...just so much.

she pulled away and i slowly opened my eyes.

"except that...you shouldn't have done that emily." i whispered.

"i wanted to." she replied and that...that meant everything.

i closed my eyes, "yeah..." i wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her passionately as she grabbed my sides, leading me inside.

the two sluts were there and emily pulled away, "yeah...you can leave now."

they rolled their eyes and walked out, "pop-star bitch."

i chuckled and emily locked the door.

"what now?" she said.

"now...this." i kissed her sweetly.

"and this..." i kissed her again and she smiled, "and one last thing...will you be my girlfriend? officially?" she asked and grinned nervously.

i did flips on the inside, holy shit.

i giggled and bit my lip, nodding.

"yes. yes i will be your girlfriend." i kissed her again and pepe barked loudly and we laughed.

and that day...october 25, 2015 is the day i, alison dilaurentis became emily fields' girlfriend.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DUH DUH DUH DUHHH! FINALLY! ALERT THE POPE!

review and comment! :D

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.1K 21
An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she manipulates with secrets for insurance; Aria...
1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
89.1K 1.8K 38
Ali comes back from the dead and Emily realizes that the feelings she had for Ali came back. Does Ali love emily as much as she loves her? Is Ali sti...
152K 3.4K 47
Λšβœ§β‚Š 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 πŽπ…π… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π“π…π‹πˆπ— π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’: ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π‹πˆπ€π‘π’ Λšβœ§β‚Š Quinn Montgomery, Aria's distant cousin moves bac...