Finding The One ✦ Jack Gilins...

By JackGMatthewE

Falling for someone in such a short amount of time seems nearly impossible, and is impossible. Right? More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o
f o u r t y - t h r e e
f o u r t y - f o u r
f o u r t y - f i v e
f o u r t y - s i x
f o u r t y - s e v e n
f o u r t y - e i g h t
f o u r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
Sequel
Yo!!!
ATTENTION!!

t w e n t y - e i g h t

5.1K 73 8
By JackGMatthewE

•Ava's POV•
•3 month's have passed•
•April 15, Friday: 9:46 a.m.•

It's been 3 months and I haven't seen Jack, we've been talking and like he promised we've been talking on the phone or FaceTiming every night. Ash went with Taylor to California and then she went to his home town to meet his family. There're still talking and Taylor comes to Dallas to visit every once in a while.

I wake up to get in the shower which took about 30 minutes, I was staying home today like most days, so I put on some shorts and a hoodie.

"Good morning mom," I said as I walked down the stairs to see my mom in the kitchen.

"Good morning Ave's, how did you sleep?"

"Pretty good, how about you mother?" I said as I got out the Reese's Puffs.

"Pretty good...Hun, I'm going to be gone for a week or two for work," she told me as she got her stuff ready for work.

"When do you leave?" I asked.

"On Monday," she responded.

"Where are you going and at what time is your flight?" I asked as I got a spoon full of cereal and put it in my mouth.

"Kansas and I leave at 2 in the afternoon."

Can you blame me for hoping that she would go to California so I could tag along.

"Oh, do you want me to take you?" I asked.

"Yes please, that was what I was going to ask you," she said as she got her keys.

"Yeah sure," I said as she walked towards the door.

"Okay, thank you sweetie, I'll see you tonight," she kissed my forehead and walked out.

I finished up my cereal and decided to go out for a bit since I had nothing to do. That was until Ash texted me.

Ash😋❤️
Hey you doing anything today?

Me
No, I was actually going to head to the mall, want to come along?

Ash😋❤️
Yeah can you pick me up?

Me
Sure I'll be there in about 20 minutes.

I went upstairs to change into some black pants that were ripped from the knee with a white Brooklyn shirt and my white low top converse.

I left my hair down and applied light make up, then I was on my way to pick up Ash.

I honked to let her know I was outside. About 3 minutes later she came out and got into the car.

"Ava! I feel like I haven't actually hanged out with you in forever!" Ash said.

When Ash came back she was always busy with work, or Taylor coming to visit her, or her going to see him.

"I know! I've missed you so much Ash!" I said as I drove off.

"Me too trust me! I'm glad we finally get to hang out," she smiled.

"So, do you have something to tell me?" I asked laughing.

"Do I?" She said with a smile on her face.

"Y'all are officially together?!" I asked.

"Yes!" She said as her face turned bright red.

"Ahhh finally!" I squealed, "Since when?!"

"Last week when he came to visit me," she smiled.

"I'm so happy for you Ash! I'm glad to see you happy!" I said as I stopped at a red light.

"Thanks Ave's, so...you and Gilinsky?" She asked raising her brow.

"Still talking," I said as I looked over at her.

"Not official yet?!" She said nearly yelling.

"No Ash! We haven't even seen each other since he left," I said as the light turned green and I drove off.

"Even I've seen him," Ash said.

"Well yeah, you've been to California since he's left and I haven't," I said.

"Why don't you go?!" Ash asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Well I'll tell you when I saw him, all he did was ask about you and talk about you," Ash said with a smile on her face.

"Really?" I said smiling as I felt my face turn bright red.

"Yes! And he would turn bright red just like you are right now!" She laughed.

The fact that Jack would ask about me made me happy. I really want to see him, it's been 3 long months without him. I truly do miss him, every time I hear his voice on the phone, it makes me so happy I can never stop smiling.

I got a text and it was from Jack, I got to the mall and parked then reached for my phone. It was 11:00 for me and for Jack it was barely 9:00 in the morning, so his good morning texts are normally afternoon texts for me.

Jack🙊💕
Good morning Ave's I hope you have an amazing day!

Me
Good morning Jack, and I hope you have a good day, hey I've got a question.

Ash and I walked towards the mall as we went inside Ash started to look around to see what she would find.

Jack🙊💕
What's up?

Me
What do you think about coming to Dallas this coming week?

Jack🙊💕
Damn, you know I'd like nothing more, but Johnson and I are going to be going to NYC for two weeks and perform then stay there for a bit. I'm so sorry Ave's you know I want to be with you!

Me
Don't worry about it, it's okay I understand I hope I can see you soon though....But have a blast in NYC!

Jack🙊💕
I swear this sucks, I wish I could go!

Me
Jack it's okay, yeah I'm bummed out but I get it, as long as you try to visit ASAP! But really don't worry, I just hope you have fun!

Jack🙊💕
You see this is why you're amazing, you don't complain about things like this. You know how to deal with it.

Me
I mean it's your career, of course I understand.

Jack🙊💕
Well thanks for understanding, now I'll let you go enjoy your day, text me when you're out of the mall.

Me
How did you know I was at the mall?

Jack🙊💕
Well Ash told Taylor and Taylor told me.

Me
Oh I see now, well have a good morning and I'll text you when I get home.

Jack🙊💕
Sounds good, be careful Ave's.

Of course I was bummed out, but I get that his career is singing, and I can't and won't get in the way of that. As much as I miss him, I can wait for him.

"Ave's how does this look?!" I heard Ash say as she walked out of the fitting room.

"Ash! That looks so pretty!"

________________

Thank God for thanksgiving break! Hopefully I can come up with more ideas for this fanfic this week, and I'm sure I'll be updating more this week. HUGE THANK YOU TO THOSE OF Y'ALL ACTUALLY READING THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME!

-Much Love Ilse💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.9K 25
Falling for the girl whom he rejected once !!! We fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. "You are the love that ca...
129K 3.1K 49
I'll love you today, tomorrow, and every day after.
3.8M 64.8K 53
"I can get you wet in a matter of 2 seconds, it's not really that big of a challenge." He said as he glided his hands down my body - In which a girl...
49.7K 950 33
What if Jack Johnson fell in love with you?