Arranged Marriage To Love

By SancheetaAgarwal

Well.. This will be like your regular cheesy love story..but it will be a different kind of love story I can... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Morning
Chapter 2 - Bestfriends...<3
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Next Day
Chapter 5 - Preparations
Chapter 6 - First Meeting
Chapter 7 - A Day Before Weekend
Chapter 8 - Kapoor's
Chapter 9 - Rajveer's POV - Marriage Talk With Parents.
Chapter 10 - Revelations
Chapter 11 - Rajveer's POV - Revelations
Chapter 12 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 13 - Rajveer's POV - Marriage Proposal
Authors Note # 1
Chapter 14 - Engagement Day
Chapter 15 - Announcements
Authors Note # 2
Chapter 16 - Hidden Co-Founder
Chapter 17 *Teaser*
Chapter 17 - Girls Day Out
Chapter 18 - Dinner At In-Laws Part 1
Chapter 19 - Dinner At In-Laws Part 2
Chapter 21 - *Cough* First Kiss *Cough*
Chapter 22 - Unexpected Events
Chapter 23 - Bus Ride
Chapter 24 - Planning and Competition
Chapter 25 - Bite Mark .....?
Chapter 26 - Suprises
Authors Note # 3
Chapter 27 - Horrors and Painful Memories.
Chapter 28 - Birthday Celebrations
Authors Note # 4

Chapter 20 - Student Meeting

12.6K 354 103
By SancheetaAgarwal

Riya POV

Next day, I woke up with Khushi still sleeping beside me.

I was feeling sad for them because they can't have the happiness they deserve but I guess what Aarul said was true that everything depends on time and it isn't their time now.

I got up and went to freshen up. I choosed my pink kurti with black jeans. I did my make up and hair and left the room.

I went to kitchen and saw my mom making my breakfast.

"Good morning mom." I greeted her.

"Good morning Riya." Mom greeted me back and said,"Here's your breakfast and your lunch box."

"Thank you mom." I said gratefully to her.

"No problem dear. Now go have your breakfast and leave for your college soon."

"Yes mom."

With that I left kitchen to have my breakfast. After finishing my breakfast, I left the house with my lunch box.

On the way to college, I took my phone out and messaged Raj.

*****(Message conversation starts here)*****

Riya : Good morning :)

He replied back after few moments.

Raj : Good morning Sweet girl :)

Riya : Aap kahan tak pahunche?
(Till where did you reach?)

Raj : Just started from home.

Riya : Good. Me too.

Raj : I have a surprise for you.

Riya : Kya hai woh surprise?
(What's the surprise?)

Raj : Nope. I won't tell. If I tell, will it still be a surprise? No right? So nope.

Riya : But, I want to know.

Raj : Still a no.

Riya : :(

Raj : Don't be sad Sweet girl. You will know or see in the college. Don't worry.

Riya : Okay. I'll try to be patient.

Raj : That's like my girl. Now come fast to college.

Riya : Okay. :(

Raj : Bye sweet girl. See ya at college. ;)

Riya : Bye. :|

*****(Message conversation ends here)*****

I placed my phone back in my bag as I was soon going to reach the college.

After reaching college, I saw my friends were waiting for me near the gate. Aisha looked like she was ready to burst with the news she wants to say to us.

I guess she couldn't wait till I reached her, so she started walking fast towards me, followed by Monika, who was having a small smile on her face too.

I looked at Monika questioningly. But she shrugged her shoulders.

I met my friends half way and Aisha burst out saying,"I have some news for you guys. Especially for you Riya."

"What is it?" I asked her curiously.

"Its about you know your......" Aisha hinted.

Raj?

Does she know about the surprise that Raj has planned for me? I thought.

"Yes. Continue Aisha." I said.

"Jiju has called for a student meeting today." Aisha announced.

"What?" I asked feeling shocked and confused. Where as Monika asked,"Why?"

"I don't know about that. But I heard he wants to announce few things and talk about few things too." Aisha said.

"Is that what he is surprising me with?" I mumbled to myself.

But my friends heard me and stared at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Raj messaged me in morning saying he has a surprise for me and I will see it in the college." I informed them.

"Oh!" They both said.

"Could it be that he will announce to everyone about you both?" Aisha asked while feeling excited.

"No. I don't think so." Monika said.

"Then? What is this student meeting for? What's his surprise?" I asked them.

"We will have to wait for it now." Monika stated.

I frowned at that.

"C'mon we have to go. The meeting is at the top floor hall." Aisha informed us.

With that, we all walked upstairs. We met manvi and her friends on the way.

I still didn't like that Manvi hasn't left the thought to make Raj hers. She is still stubborn about it.

Idiot girl she is. Trying to get what isn't hers. I thought angrily to myself.

I saw Aarul on the way up to the hall. He saw me too and gave me a small smile. His eyes looked tired and bloodshot like he couldn't sleep properly at night.

I smiled back in return.

He then turned and went down the stairs.

Why didn't he come up? Every student was called for meeting. I thought.

My friends and I went to the hall and took a place in the third line.

Manvi and her friends took the places in first line.

Few minutes later, Principal and Raj entered the hall and took their places on the dias. Everyone started to settle down when Principal cleared his throat to get our attention. Still Aarul didn't come.

I was getting worried for him.

I broke out of my thoughts when Principal started talking.

"Good morning students and Veer." Principal said cheerfully.

"Good morning." We all replied back.

"We are gathered here today because the Co-Founder of our college wants to announce few things and talk to you guys about few things too." Principal informed us.

"Oh!" Few students said.

"Yes. May I welcome, Mr. Rajveer Kapoor on stage please." Principal said while gesturing to Raj.

Raj gets up and comes and stand at the centre of the stage.

Raj looks around the room and when he finds me, he gave me a small smile and started talking.

"Good evening students. Some of you might not know me. But I'm Rajveer Kapoor, my grandfather was the Co-Founder of this college. You can call me Veer sir." Raj said.

After waiting for few moments, he continues,"I want to let you guys know that I love the college how much I have seen and known till now. I want to thank you guys for still keeping the college's reputation good."

"Your welcome Veer sir." Everyone replied.

"Okay. On serious note, I'm here to talk about few things and announce few things." Raj said seriously making everyone listen to him talk without making a noise and he continued,"I would like to talk about few things or more like clarify few things. Many of you might have guessed what's this about."

"I would like for the girls to stop behaving like desperate girls in the college. It effects the college's reputation and it also creates a bad impression for rest of the other girls of the college." Raj said seriously.

I know who he was talking about and even that girl knows who he was talking about because she just looked down feeling embarrassed. It was none other than Manvi.

At least she was feeling embarrassed, because she was not the one to feel such emotions or back down from a challenge.

In the last few weeks, her tricks to talk to Raj has escalated and it was downright embarrassing for him because he wasn't encouraging her and he has never showed any interest in her. She would take any opportunity to talk to him alone or meet him. Raj understood what she was doing and tried to avoid her. But sometimes he failed.

Like last time, it was a couple of days ago.

*****Flashback starts here*****

I was in the office with Raj helping him out with the paper work, when Manvi enters the office without knocking and orders me to leave the office, like she owns this place. She then started flirting with Raj in front of ME. I was getting so mad but I didn't let it show on my face at that time. I just picked my bag and was leaving when Raj stopped me.

"Wait Ms. Sen." Raj stopped me.

"Why are you stopping her Veer? Let her go, then we can talk properly without any disturbance." Manvi said while batting her eyelashes at him and playing with his collar.

Raj stepped away from her. He had a angry look on his face. I guess he had enough of her nonsense.

"That's enough Ms. Rathi. I'm an engaged man Ms. Rathi. I don't like what your doing. So leave my office this instant or the consequences will be severe." Raj said in his deadly calm voice which would have scared the hell out of me if it was directed at me. Since it was directed at Manvi, she definitely snapped out of it and scrambled to get out of the room.

Before she could leave the room, Raj stopped her and said in his serious voice,"Its Veer sir, Ms. Rathi. Not Veer."

With that being heard, she ran out of the room.

I turned to Raj and found him shaking in anger.

I quickly went to him and hugged him tightly trying to calm him down.

"Its okay Raj. Calm down." I said to him while trying to calm him and his anger down.

Few moments later, I felt his muscles relax and he then wrapped his arms around me too. And we stayed like that for few minutes and then later we went back to work.

*****(Flashback ends here)*****

I think what she did last time, made him do this today. He must have had enough of her non sense. So he had decided to teach her a lesson in front of everyone while still not revealing the identity of the girl.

I was so lost in my thoughts that Aisha had to shake me to bring me back to present.

Raj continued while talking casually,"I would like to inform you guys that I'm engaged to be married on August 20th this year."

Everyone started saying congratulations and clapped for him. Some were even whistling.

I blushed because he gave me a discreet wink in front of everyone when he told everyone about the marriage date.

My friends playfully nudged me while grinning at me.

I glared at them.

Raj tried to calm the students.

"Okay everyone. Calm down. I have more announcements to make." Raj said.

So, after few moments, He continued,"I was thinking about planning a college vacation trip-"

Everyone started talking excitedly about it.

Raj continued but in slightly higher voice and said,"vacation trip to my farm house. I haven't planned the whole thing yet. So don't get over excited about it."

"Sir!" A student yells.

Raj heard him and asked,"Yes?"

"For what month are you planning this trip?" The student asked.

"Mostly it will be in August ending or September starting." Raj informed him.

Right after our marriage. I thought to myself while feeling sad.

"Okay." Student replied and started talking among his friends excitedly about the upcoming college vacation trip.

Raj let them talk for few minutes.

I looked up at him and saw he was looking at me too.

I raised an eyebrow in question to all this.

He replied back in shrug while smiling conspiratingly.

I heard a voice ask,"Sir, will your wife be joining us too?"

I turned towards right to look at the person who asked the question.

It was non other than Danish, who asked the question.

Raj's whole body stiffens at hearing his voice. But he quickly relaxes and replied back in slighter hard tone than his normal tone,"It depends on her. I wont force her to do anything. If she is interested, she will definitely come."

Then Raj chuckled and said,"How much that I have got to know her in the past couple of weeks, I can tell one thing for sure that she doesn't like sharing me with anyone else except my-umm-our families and friends. So she most probably will join us."

I'm not like that. Im not clingy. I thought to myself.

Am I like that? I questioned my self then.

I glared at Raj for his words.

"She does seem to love you more." A girl said while 'awwing' over his words.

"She does right?" Raj said while there was a hint of teasing tone in his voice.

"No." I mouthed to him.

He saw that and shakes his head like he doesn't believe me.

I or should I say we, haven't talked about our feelings for each other before clearly except that one day when Raj dropped me home after the hand injury incident were we both confessed about liking each other.

"I also want to thank you guys for welcoming my brother to this college with open arms." Raj said while giving us all a small smile.

"Who is your brother sir?" A guy student asked.

"Me." I heard a voice answer.

Everyone turned to look at the person who said that.

I turned and saw Aarul standing near the hall entrance gate.

Everyone gasped in shocked.

"Aarul?! Riya's brother Aarul?!" Danish asked feeling shocked.

"We might not be related by blood but she is still and will always be like a sister to me." Aarul said while glaring and giving Danish a look that said 'back-off-or-else'.

"Bro." Raj said warningly.

"Yes." Aarul said while still eyeing Danish.

Aarul started walking towards the stage. I looked at Raj and found him looking around Aarul as if he was searching for something.

Aarul reached the stage and Raj starting asking,"Where is sh-" but Aarul interrupted him and said,"In your office bro."

Raj turned back towards us and said,"As I was saying, I want to thank you guys for giving my brother a hearty welcome."

When Aarul joined the college, Danish let everyone know that Aarul was my brother.

It was true that Aarul was not my brother from blood but he was my brother through marriage. Not everyone needs to know that. So we let everyone think that we were sister and brother.

"Thank you guys for welcoming me to this college with open arms." Aarul said while smiling charmingly to everyone.

Everyone smiled back in return.

I gave Aarul a thumps up and a wide grin.

He grinned back.

"I would also like for you to meet a very special person today who holds a very high place in my heart. I love that person dearly and if it wasn't for her today I wouldn't be standing before you so proud and successful in my life. She is my inspiration to work hard and make a beautiful and better place for her living." Raj said while his eyes were filled with warmth for that person.

Even Aarul's usual charming smiled changed into real one.

There was a huge squeal and everyone turned to look at the person who squealed.

"Angel Princess?!" I said outloud.

My fiends looked at me and then at the little girl standing near the entrance of the hall and again looked at me and said,"Princess?"

I nodded.

They both stared at the cute little girl. Not only they both but everyone.

Everyobe looked in aww as Raj stepped down the stage and kneeled down to spread his arms wide so that Angel Princess could run into them. Like she likes to do always. His whole behaviour changed from a strict business man and sir to a loving brother.

She squealed,"Veer bhaiya!!" and ran into Raj's arms. He lifted her and playfully took a fast spin while throwing her up and catching her quickly making her laugh out loud.

No one could stop the 'aww' that left from their mouth seeing such a scene.

I smiled seeing the scene too. My friends too smiled and 'awed' at the scene.

Raj turned towards me and mouthed the word 'surprise' to me.

Everyone was busy still staring at Angel Princess so no one saw him doing that.

I mouthed back 'I loved it'.

He smiled and said something in Angel Princess's ears.

She looked up and looked around the room till her eyes found me.

She jumped from his arms and started running towards me.

Everyone cleared the way for her.

When she reached me, she stopped running and stood infront of me while smiling widely.

"Hi Rwiya di!!" Angel Princess said cheerfully.

I smiled back and bent down to take her in my arms.

"Hieee Angel Princess." I said while smiling.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and took her in my arms giving her a tight hug.

When I did that, everyone gasped in shocked.

I ignored them and continued talking to Angel Princess.

"What are you doing here Angel Princess?" I asked.

"Veer bhaiya bwought me here as mama is going out today."

"Oh."

While we were both busy talking, everyone started talking loudly and murmuring among their group. Finally having enough of the noise, Principal shouts,"Calm down guys."

Everyone stopped talking after hearing Principal shout.

A girl who has enough courage and dared to ask a question to Raj,"How does Riya knows this little girl? And who is this little girl?"

"That little girl over there in Ms. Sen's arms is my little sister." Raj announced and continued,"Riya knows Aarul and Ruhi, that's my little sister's name, because she is our family friend's daughter."

"Oh!" Everyone exclaimed.

Principal started talking then,"Okay guys, the meeting is over. We will send a notice about the further details regarding the college vacation trip. If you are interested, please let Manvi know your names by one week time."

With that everyone was dispersed.

Everyone except Raj, my friends, Aarul and me. Angel Princess was in my arms smiling at my friends who were making funny faces at her.

I smiled at them. I looked at Raj and then pointed to my friends and Angel Princess. He understood what is asking. And he nodded while giving me a small smile.

"Angel Princess?" I said.

"Yes Riya di?" She asked looking at me.

"I want you to meet my best friends. This is Aisha and Monika." I introduced them to Angel Princess while pointing them out to her.

Angel Princess smiled widely at them and waved.

"And guys this cute little girl in my arms-" I said that while pinching Angel Princess's cheeks,"is Angel Princess aka Ruhi. Raj's sister."

"Ahha. So this is Ruhi. You didn't do justice with your words when you said that she is cute and loveable." Monika said while pinching her nose.

"Yes. She much more than cute and loveable. She is beautiful like a Princess and I want to play with her now." Aisha demanded.

Angel Princess smiled at Aisha's words and asked me in her cute innocent tone,"Can I go and play then Riya di? With Aisha di and Monika di?"

"You should ask your Veer bhaiya Angel Princess not me." I told her.

"No. You did correct by asking her Princess." Raj said to Princess and looked at me and said softly to me,"Remember what I told you yesterday Sweet girl? That now your a part of Kapoor family. So Princess did correct thing by asking you. She needs to ask any one of the family members permission before she goes anywhere and she did what we have always said her to do. To ask a family member's permission before going anywhere."

I smiled at his words and then gave Angel Princess a smile too and said to her,"You can go Angel Princess. But if you want to rest or your feeling hungry tell didi's, they will bring you to me. Okay?"

"Okay Riya di." Angel Princess replied.

I looked at my friends and said to them,"please take care of her. She gets tired easily after a game or two. Make her drink water continuously in every 10 minutes or so or she will get dehydrated easily. Bring her to me at lunch or better you can take this lunch box and keep with you and feed her if she gets hungry or even better option is when she gets hungry bring her to me I'll help her-"

While I was pointing out few things to my friends, Raj was giving me a fond smile.

"Okay. Okay. Riya. We know how to take care of 5 year olds. We'll bring her back to you if she needs anything." Aisha said while feeling exasperated.

"Yeah. We will bring her back to you if she needs anything. Don't worry. We have the permission from Veer sir to skip class-" Monika raised an eyebrow at Raj, her way of asking if he has any problem with this, to which he shakes his head for 'no' "- and we'll enjoy this opportunity very well. And have fun with Princess that she will forget about you for some time being." Monika said while trying to reassure me and sticking her tongue out at the last part.

I glared at her and took some deep breaths and tried to relax myself and then replied to them,"Okay."

"Good. Now Princess, c'mon, I'll show you the whole college campus and then we'll take you to canteen for some yummy, spicey, unhealthy and delicious food." Aisha said while trying to provoke me with last part.

"Aisha." I warned her.

"Fine. No canteen then." Aisha replied while pouting.

I sighed in relief.

"Don't worry sweet girl. They will take good care of Princess. They are your best friends." Raj tried to reassure me while placing a hand on my shoulder and squeezing it lightly.

I told Angel Princess,"Don't run away from Didi's okay? You don't know anyone from here. I don't want you to talk to anyone you don't know, okay Angel Princess?"

"Yes Riya di." She replied.

With that, my friends took her from my arms and started walking out of the gate.

When they left, I was left alone with Aarul and Raj.

I turned towards them and found that both were smiling widely at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing RB." Aarul said while still smiling.

I raised an eyebrow at this.

"It was good knowing that we have more people who loves Princess and wants to take care of her as we, her family, had been doing it for many years." Aarul tried to explain his reason behind smiling.

"Oh. Of course I love her bhaiya and I just sometimes feel like wrapping her in a cotton sheet to protect her and take care of her." I said truthfully to Aarul.

"I know bhabhi that you want to do that for Princess. Its just makes me respect you more for it." Aarul said quietly in his serious voice.

I smiled and looked at Aarul and asked him quitely,"How are you feeling devarji?"

Raj was listening to our conversation and was slightly taken aback with such a sudden change of topic. But even then he listened to our conversation.

Aarul took a few moments to collect his thoughts and then answered with a simple 'better I guess'

"Hmm. Good. I don't want you to be wallowing in self pity devarji. Enjoy your life fully. Life is too beautiful and precious, for its limited moments to be spend on saddness." I said seriously to him.

"I'll try bhabhi. I'll soon be back to myself. Don't worry." Aarul said while smiling at me.

"Good. I want my old playful devarji back." I said while giving him a hug and then playfully pinching his nose.

"Ouch bhabhi." Aarul sais in his childish voice and continued to complain in his childish voice,"See bro. What your wife's doing to your brother? Pinching his nose and your just standing there smiling and doing nothing."

"I'm not Raj's wife yet devarji." I said while my cheeks turned slightly red.

Raj pulled me towards him by placing his arms around my waist so that my back was facing his chest and whispered in my ears,"SOON." And outloud he said something more playful and suggestive.

"Oh. You will soon become 'my wife' Sweet girl. Its only matter of time before we'll be standing before pandit(Hindu scholar) and taking our vows and then......" Raj said while playfully teasing me, making me blush at his suggestive tones and remarks.

"Okay. Okay. That's enough romance bro and bhabhi. That too in front of me. My eyes... I'm still too young to know and see all this. You shouldn't corrupt my mind. You could have waited atleast till I left the hall." Aarul said while he has his eyes closed.

I playfully glared at Aarul and Raj gave him a slap on his forehead lightly still holding me around my waist.

"Ouch. Okay okay. I'm leaving. I know when I'm not wanted." Aarul playfully raises his hands in defense position and slowly backed out of the hall.

As soon as he left, I burst out saying,"Devarji is such a tease. I hope one day I'll get a chance to get back to him and tease him so much that he must end up saying 'okay fine bhabhi, you win'."

"Aww. Sweet girl, don't worry. You will get your chance but for now let ME enjoy the chance that I have with you." Raj said while his tone was full of teasing.

As soon as I heard that, I started to try to wiggle out of his arms. But Raj pulled me tighter towards him and slowly moved the right side of my hair towards left and started nuzzling my bare neck.

I tried to control myself but couldnt stop myself from wrapping my hands around his that were on my waist and leaned back into his touch. He started moving his nose slowly upwards, away from my neck and towards the back of my right ear.

My heart started beating erratically and my breathing was becoming shallow feeling him so close to me. And the butterflies. Dont ask me about them.

He then slowly turned me around in his arms making me face him. I slowly looked up, to stare at him right in his eye.

The air around us was suddenly charging with electricity. We were so close that I could hear our breaths.

Slowly, slowly, we were filling the gap between us by moving our face closer to each other while still looking in each others eye and we were just a breath away from touching our lips....

Rrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg........!!!!!!!!

Hearing the sound made us jump apart.

I couldn't look up to meet his eyes as I was feeling frustrated at being interrupted, irritated that anything didn't happen and also shy at what would have just happened if we weren't interrupted.

He muttered angrily,"Again we were interrupted!"

He ran his hands through his hair in frustration. It made him look even more handsome as his usually styled hair were in a mess now. Sexy mess. I gulped and bit my lip before I could blurt out my thoughts to him. It would be embarrassing then.

"I...." I cleared my throat and continued ,"I should go. I have class now."

With that I tried to run away from there but Raj stopped me by catching hold of my right hand.

I blushed hard and tried to free my hand from his grasp.

"No. Not today Riya." Raj said seriously and continued,"I'll not let you leave till we complete what we were doing before we got interrupted."

"But-" I tried to say but Raj placed his first finger on my lips to stop me from talking.

"No excuses Sweet girl." Raj said in his 'things-will-go-my-way-only' tone.

I blushed and said,"okay."

I told him to close his eyes and he did that. I slowly moved forward towards him to do as he wants me to do. As the space between us was decreasing, his hold on my hand was also loosening.

Suddenly I changed my mind and kissed him on the cheek and backed away from his hold.

He opened his eyes at that and looked at me frustratingly. I sticked my tongue out at him, teasing him playfully and ran away from the hall while laughing out loud.

I ran the whole way till I reached to my class. I entered and saw that class hasn't started yet. I took my place and sat down.

Manvi came out of no where and took the seat beside me.

"Where are you friends Riya? They usually don't leave you alone even for a minute." Manvi asked curiously.

"Veer sir gave them the task to take care of Ang- Ruhi." I corrected myself fast.

"Lucky girls." Manvi said while starting to day dream about something. Most definitely it will be about Raj.

Didnt she learn from the lesson that Raj taught her today? I questioned my self feeling irritated and angry at her behaviour.

The class started making all the conversations stop.

After the bell rang for lunch break, I went messaged my friends asking 'where were they?'

They replied with 'In Veer sir's office.'

I went up to his office hesitatingly. Feeling scared at what Raj will do? Will he be angry or upset? Will he still be feeling frustrated?

I knocked on his office door and entered.

When I entered the room, I saw my friends, Angel Princess, Aarul and two of his friends sitting in the sitting room of his office. I looked around for him and didnt see him in the sitting room.

"Where is Veer sir?" I asked them.

"Veer bhaiya is in his office waiting for you bhabhi." Aarul said.

My eyes widened when he said 'bhabhi' in front of his friends. Aarul must have noticed my reaction and said,"Don't worry bhabhi. These are my close friends. I trust them to keep this secret in wraps."

I sighed in relief and said,"Okay."

I turned towards his friends and greeted them with a smile. They smiled back and introduced themselves as Barun and Varun. They were twins. Fraternal ones.

I looked around the room and saw my friends feeding Angel Princess from the lunch box I gave them and she was enjoying eating with them. I didn't want to disturb them. So I quietly left the sitting room and walked to his office door and knocked again.

I heard some shuffling and then a muffled 'come in'.

I entered and saw that Raj was busy doing his work. I didn't want to distract him from his work so I tried to quietly walk out of his office but Raj said without looking up from his work,"Stay Riya. I have some work for you."

Its back to Riya now huh? No Sweet girl I guess then.

"Sort these files, will you?" Raj ordered.

I did what he asked me to do. I sorted the files.

After sorting them, I gave then back to him and was leaving, when he stopped me again.

"Stop. Sit down here." Raj ordered again while pointing towards the chair opposite of him. I did.

"I know you haven't had lunch yet. So I called and arranged for our lunch to be brought here." Raj informed while still working.

"Oh. I would have had my lunch later. You don't need to worry-" I mumbled but Raj interrupted and softly said,"Ofcourse I'll worry. You haven't eaten anything yet since breakfast. I don't want you to get sick. I care for you Sweet girl."

"Even after I didn't do what you wanted me to do?" I asked while looking down feeling shy.

"Yes, even after that. I like that your comfortable enough with me to be playful with me. It means your slowly but surely are adjusting to the idea of being with me." Raj said while feeling proud of himself for accomplishing that.

"Hmm. Its true. I'm getting slowly and slowly comfortable around you." I said while looking down feeling shy.

"Good. Now our lunch is waiting for us outside. C'mon." Raj said while getting up and putting on his suit jacket.

"Okay." I said and stood up and walked towards the girl.

"But Sweet girl, I won't forget what you did today." Raj said while smirking.

With that, he went out the room and I followed him.

We had lunch with others. Then we said bye to Angel Princess as she has to go to papaji's office now.

"Bye Angel Princess." I said to her while hugging her tightly.

"Bye didi." She replied back.

She then said bye to everyone. Then she left as papaji's driver was here to pick her up.

We all went back to our classes or in Raj's case, work.

After college, we all went home.

As soon as I reached home, my mom started talking about wedding preparations with me.

Sometime later, I told mom to take rest and that I'll cook dinner today.

My mom agreed and left. I'm sure once she is in room, she will call one of our relatives or most probably mummyji and start talking about wedding preparations again.

I made dinner to distract my mind from today's events.

Everyone ate dinner and went back to sleep.

I went to Khushi and my room, and laid down on my bed thinking about today's events.

I know I would have kissed him if we weren't interrupted. I was trying to analyze my feelings at being interrupted.

Of course I felt frustrated that the kiss didn't happen. I felt irritated at being interrupted. I felt shy at the thought of being kissed by Raj.

I blushed hard thinking what would have happened if we weren't interrupted by the stupid bell. We would have kissed. My first kiss would have happened today with Raj. But alas it didn't happened. I thought sadly at last part.

At that moment, Khushi asked me,"How was your day di?"

"Good." I answered while thinking about 'the-almost-kiss-moment'.

"How are you feeling Khushi?" I asked her seriously.

"I will get better soon di. Don't worry about me." Khushi said in her trying to be cheerful voice.

"I hope you will. I don't like to see you in pain. It breaks my heart seeing you like this. So broken hearted, no smiley and silent all the time." I said while feeling sad for her.

"I will feel better and heal soon di. Please dont worry. Think about jiju and feel happy di. Think about all your happy moments that you have spent together till now. Okay? Good night di. I'm feeling sleepy." Khushi said while trying to change the topic.

"Good night." I said back to her softly.

Before going to sleep I messaged Raj and my friends a good night message.

I went to sleep then.

----------------------------------------

Hieee guyzzz ......*waves*

I know...I know....u all r angry at me .....i was like .....totally vanished.....i hope you wil understand...coz i was having few problems...regarding my phone....n life....

But now guess what.... i hav good news too...guess what...guess what....????

Whoz the gal who graduated and had a great graduation ceremony in her college.....???

Yup meeee!!!!!!!! It was so fun....!!!!!! It was full of selfies n pics (taken secretively n quietly *wink*), food and cheering for our all our frnds and did i mention food ????*innocent face* :p

I ll try to update soon....but i ll most probably update after Diwali or 1 month....

I hope you all like the chapter...?????

What did u think abt the Riya's playful way of teasing Raj....???

Did u like the princess's cute moments...in the chapter??

Question:
Do u want ship names for the characters?? If so, plzz let me knw the ship names for :
1. Riya and Rajveer
2. Aarul and Khushi
3. Any other couple that u prefer...with their names n their ship names....

Thank you :)

Bye :)

Plzz do vote, comment and share my story.

Love,
Sanchee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 45.7K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’†, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’•'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’˜π’“π’π’π’ˆ, 𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’†'𝒓𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’Š...
787K 59.7K 38
Arrange marriage, I hated to even hear about it. But my fate didn't favour me. Being from a conservative family, I was forced into an arranged marri...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
411K 13.9K 24
This is a very ordinary story of two very ordinary individuals who follow the Indian tradition of getting into an arranged marriage. Everyone has the...