Living The BDSM Life

By Dread181

A lot of things have changed in the year of 4098 and 94% of society has went to living the lifestyle of BDSM... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 44

3K 52 7
By Dread181

Justin

I look at Monica's baby bump and look away. I haven't seen her in months but finding out that someone else has been touching her at night and caressing her body infuriates me. The Monica I knew never would've done this but we all change over time.
I reach over placing a hand on her stomach and rub it lightly unsure of what to do or how to feel because this isn't what I thought about when I decided to come after her.

I watch her body melt into my touch before moving my hand away.
The thought of her having this baby and it not being mine infuriated me because if he ever came back and tried to take him or her from Monica things wouldn't be ending well.
Monica doesn't seemed to be fazed by this and if my mom ever found out its give her another reason to come back and call Monica a whore for sleeping with someone and me an idiot because I left to pick up someone else's mess.

Someone else's mess that wouldn't have happened if she hadn't left so really this is her mess.
I got up from where I was laying and walked into the back room before throwing a couple punch at the wall.
My fist burst as I punched into the wall causing a hole to form. I heard Monica walking back in here hollering for me.
Tears streamed down my face from anger and confusion.

Monica walked in and saw about the time I slid down the wall staring at the floor.  She walked over and just looked at me. She didn't know what to do because she's never seen this side of me since we were teens.

"Justin what's wrong?" Monica asked.

"I don't know anymore." I said as the tears slid down my face once more.

"Baby-" Monica starts.

"You left me when I needed you most." I mumble looking at the floor as she wrapped her arms around me.

"But I'm here now." She whispered kissing my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 25.3K 60
(Completed) THIS IS A SEQUEL!!! Sequel to baby boy. Also it's an mpreg after like... 30 chapter. If you don't like mpteg it's safe to read until I te...
12.8K 512 15
Just another day in the life for Derek and Stiles. They have a Safe, Sane, and Consensual relationship. That is until the day that everything goes wr...
5.3K 265 34
BDSM was not the lifestyle Dakota Moore had in mind. He had spent most of his teenage career running away from orphanages and taking care of his home...
712 49 9
" lower your voice and panty too" " I m sorry" " I don't take sorries baby, I punish" He was a dominant and she was a submissive. because she love...