Ghetto | August Alsina & Indi...

By trapglow

you never know what to expect out in the ghetto. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Updates
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - One
Twenty - Two
Twenty - Three
Twenty - Five
Twenty - Six
Twenty - Seven
Twenty - Eight
Twenty - Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Epilogue
Untitled Part 42

Twenty - Four

215 11 0
By trapglow

August POV

I been hanging with Bri lately, but I make sure I keep her ass away from my daughter. She always asking why I don't let her around Nae. When she tryna come over I make sure Nae with Cha or her ass stay at the house.

"Aug, come lay down with me?" she whined.

"Nah, baby. I got to go somewhere." I half lied.

"I'll be here when you get back." she said coming to kiss me.

"Nah, you won't. You got to go. I got some folks coming over." I said dodging her kiss.

"I don't get no kiss or nothing ?" she pouted.

"Nope." I said. "Go put some clothes on. You got to leave." She only had on one of my shirts.

"August, why ? I thought we were together." she whined.

"Nah, this shit belong to me and Kaelyn. You a visitor." I said. She groaned.

"Oh my gosh! Why does everything have to be about Kaelyn? She's obviously over you." she said.

"And I been over your ass." I laughed. She stomped away to change. I went to sit on the couch until she finished. When she came back, she just walked straight out.

"Salty ass." I murmured laughing. She walked to her car and left. I drove over to Cha house to get Nae and chill. I had a key so I just walked in.

"Cha." I said walking in.

"Oh, hell." I heard her murmur. "Why are you in my house?"

"Because I paid for it." I smiled.

"Barely." she said rolling her eyes.

"Mommy....." Naomi whined as she slept on the couch. She looked scared or upset.

"Naomi, baby. Wake up." I said as she began to cry a little. I picked her up trying to wake her up.

"Cha, how you supposed to do this shit ?" I asked her. She never cry with me , because she never really with me.

"Figure it out, Aug." she said. If looks could kill, her ass would be dead.

"Naomi." I whispered in her ear rocking her. The crying started to louder.

"Shit, Cha! Help me." I yelled. She rolled her eyes and came to get Naomi. She woke her up and calmed her down. Once she was calm , Cha passed her to me. "Now, put her back to sleep." How the fuck I'm supposed to put a 1 year old to sleep?

"If you were with her more , you would know what to do." she said nonchalantly. I didn't know what to do, so I just put her comfortably in my arms and turned on the TV. She watched until she fell asleep.

"Wow. Was it rocket science ?" Cha said smartly. I smacked my lips.

"Where the girls ?" I asked her.

"Everybody sleep." she said laying on the couch next to me putting her feet in my lap.

"Get these shits off me." I mugged.

"Boy , you in my house. You sitting on my couch." she smiled.

"Me and my baby about to go." I said pushing her feet and putting Nae head on my shoulder. I stood up and grabbed her bag off of the couch.

"Lock my door." she shouted to me.

"A'ight."

I walked to the car and buckled Nae in her seat. I sighed. I feel like I let her down. I'm never there for her. Ever. I'm so sorry babygirl. I really am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Red Flag By Bonolo_R

General Fiction

8K 552 46
What you see is not always what you get.
LOVE By ibriclarke

Teen Fiction

228K 9.2K 45
"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be."
369K 13.6K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.