Finding The One ✦ Jack Gilins...

Par JackGMatthewE

Falling for someone in such a short amount of time seems nearly impossible, and is impossible. Right? Plus

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o
f o u r t y - t h r e e
f o u r t y - f o u r
f o u r t y - f i v e
f o u r t y - s i x
f o u r t y - s e v e n
f o u r t y - e i g h t
f o u r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
Sequel
Yo!!!
ATTENTION!!

t w e n t y - s e v e n

5.5K 82 4
Par JackGMatthewE

•Jack's POV•

--recap--

"I know, it's crazy that I'm feeling this way when I just got out of a relationship and I've only known you for a short period of time, but I've never felt so sure in my life," I said as I cupped her cheek & rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"Jack I don't want you to rush into this, you just got out of a relationship like you said and your feelings can be all over the place," Ava said.

"I know, I want to take things slow with you," I said.

"Good," Ava smiled & looked deep into my eyes.

"You're perfect Ave's" I whispered to her as I got closer to her.

--

I looked at her lips as we leaned in close to each other, I want this to be perfect.

I brought her close to me as one hand was resting above her waist the other was on her cheek.

Our lips collided as I kissed her lightly she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her with so much passion & feeling, I almost couldn't believe it was me. I smiled against her lips making her smile. This kiss couldn't have been any better.

"I have been wanting to kiss you like for a while now," I said as we pulled apart.

"I have been too," she said blushing.

"That was perfect," I said smiling.

I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

"It was," she said bitting her bottom lip.

"Don't do that," I laughed.

"Don't do what?" She asked.

"Bite your bottom lip, it makes me want to kiss you even more," I said laughing.

Ava covered her face laughing, I grabbed her hands removing them from her face.

"What have I told you about covering your face?" I said as I pecked her lips lightly.

"Jack!" She laughed.

"Is it bad that I want you to be my girlfriend this early?" I said chuckling.

"It's too early, trust me I wish you could be my boyfriend," she said looking down.

"I know but this feels right," I said.

"Jack people would start talking, they'll think that you were the one that cheated with me if they see you move on so fast, then they'd think I'm a slut, and that's the last thing I want people to think of me," Ava said.

"Yeah, I see your point I don't want people to think of you that way," I said as I took her hand.

"Yeah...but we should just see how this goes and if we last talking then I would want to end up with you," she smiled.

"Well good, I can't wait till the day I get to call you my girlfriend," I laughed as I felt my face turn red.

Ava leaned in & gave me a light kiss making me smile & making me feel like we just might have hope in working this out.

She smiled as she pulled back. I was sitting up with my legs stretched out & she leaped on top of me wrapping her legs around my waist & her arms around my neck as she hugged me.

"You are one amazing guy Jack Gilinsky," she whispered in my ear.

"And you are one amazing girl Ava Rose," I whispered back to her.

She pulled away and sat down next to me with her legs stretched out.

"Come on let's lay down," I said as I laid back.

She laid back placing her head on my chest with her arm around my waist I placed my arm around her.

"I just want to stop time right now and live in this moment with you forever," I said.

"I wish we could do that," she said.

We laid there for about an hour just talking about the most random things ever. We ended up leaving around 10:30, I drove back letting Ava take a nap.

"Ave's," I whispered to her as I opened her car door.

She mumbled something but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

"Ava," I shook her a bit causing her to wake up.

"Are we here?" She asked yawning.

"Yeah, come on I'll carry you inside," I said as I grabbed her hand to helped her out.

"Okay," she said as she threw her arms in the air.

"Here piggy back ride," I laughed as I turned around & squatted down.

Ava jumped up on my back wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs were dangling as I held her thighs keeping her up.

She rested her head on my shoulder as I made my way into the cabin. The guys were watching a movie when I walked in and I think Ava kind of fell asleep.

"Finally!" The guys yelled as they saw me walk in.

"Ave's, I'm gonna set you down," I said.

"Okay," she said as she hopped off my back.

"Matty!" Ava yelled as she hugged Matt

"Ave's!" Matt yelled back wrapping his arms around her waists.

"Did you have a good time?" Matt asked her.

"I had an amazing time," she smiled as she pulled away.

"Jack was being a good boy?" Matt asked laughing.

"Yeah he was Matt don't worry, no need to beat him up," Ava laughed.

"Good, I wouldn't want to," Matt said looking at me.

"So where did y'all go?" Cameron asked.

"I took her out to eat to this nice place then we went to the middle of no where and just laid under the stars," I said.

"Did you get to third base?" Carter said winking at me.

Ava shoved him, "trust me he didn't," Ava said laughing.

"I'm going to shower then go to bed," I said as I unbuttoned the top of my shirt.

"Yeah me too," Ava said as she took off her heels & let down her hair.

"Okay, goodnight you two," Nash said as he made his way to the couch.

"Goodnight," Ava said.

The guys said there goodnights and went over to the couch to continue their movie.

"Goodnight Ave's," Matt said as he hugged her.

"Goodnight Matty," Ava laughed & hugged him back. As they pulled apart she kissed Matt on the cheek.

"Where's my hug?" I asked Matt.

"Oh Jack don't worry I'll give you your hug," Matt laughed.

Matt hugged me & I hugged him back saying goodnight, then Ava & I made out way to the room.

Ava let me take a shower first then she took one we brushed our teeth & got into bed.

"I had an amazing time Jack, thank you for all of this," Ava said.

"I'm just glad I had this time to spend it with you, so thank you for agreeing on coming with me," I said as I brought Ava close to me.

"Anytime Gilinsky," she said.

"Goodnight Ave's," I said.

"Jack..." Ava said.

"Yes?"

She propped herself up a bit & kissed me lightly, I kissed her back smiling against her lips. She slowly pulled away from me but pecked my lips once more.

"Goodnight Jack," she giggled.

It would be crazy to say that I'm in love with this girl, but I can say that I do really like her and that she is truly amazing. I watched her as she slowly fell asleep, once she was asleep I slowly drifted to sleep.

______________________

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

114K 1.3K 47
Some people were meant for each other. Not all. (LAUNGUAGE AND SEXUAL SCENES)
189K 3.7K 40
Is it possible to fall for someone who is so close to you, it's scary? Is it wrong to be completely in love with someone who has treated you like a l...
77.6K 1.4K 28
Heart broken..When she meets Jack gilinsky she's amazed by his looks as she gets to know him she realize she may be falling for him will Jack convinc...
68.6K 935 32
i cant control who i fall for...