Savior ↛ Phan

By -aesthetichowell

"Why are you always so sad and gloomy?" "What's so wrong with being sad?" "Everything." More

Chapter 1- The New Kid
Chapter 2- Something New
Chapter 3- Night Emotions
Chapter 4- Secrets
Chapter 5- His Secret
Chapter 6- Jaxon
Chapter 7- Trust
Chapter 8- An Afternoon with Jaxon
Chapter 9- My Secret
Chapter 10- An Afternoon to Remember
Chapter 11- False Hope
Chapter 12- Untrustable
Chapter 13- Blood Runs Stale
Chapter 14- Greener On The Other Side
Chapter 15- Just Isn't Enough
Chapter 16- Leave Me Be
Chapter 17- Realization
Chapter 18- Beauty at its Best
Chapter 19- Finally
Chapter 20- A New Shade of Blue
Chapter 21- Jealousy
Chapter 22- Oh No
PROLOGUE
Author's Notes

Chapter 23- Resolutions

3.7K 188 448
By -aesthetichowell

(This is the chick that has been creating this story)

Phil sits down on the sofa as I pace the room. My shirt starts to tighten around my neck again, and I'm not slow to tear it off all together. Phil doesn't say anything, he stays quiet and lets me think.

"Okay." I say to myself, looking down at the ground, "Okay." I say again, this time much louder. My gaze meets Phil's, and my heart begins to thump against my chest. How do I tell this to him without breaking down? "Ryan." Is all I manage to say.

"What about him?" Phil asks, tilting his head.

"He- Um- He used to-" I close my eyes, and slowly breathe, "You know how we kinda had a thing?" I swallow thickly, a bitter taste filling my mouth.

"...Yes." Phil says, almost in pain.

"Well." I let out a breath through my nose, "He was also my drug dealer...a-and gave me a lot of alcohol." I whisper, my eyes tearing up.

"I already know this Dan-"

"I'm not done." I snap, my eyes filling with regret as Phil looks down, "I'm sorry, just- This is really hard for me to say. No one knows about it. Not even my parents...I've kept it with me all this time. Haunting me." Phil nods, listening closely, "Ryan had the alcohol and drugs too, of course I mean, he was my dealer. When he had the...alcohol, he'd change, dramatically." I gulp, my whole body trembling.

Tears begin to fully fall, and I clutch myself, my breathe ragged. Phil urgently stands up, and tightly wraps his arms around me, "Now, now. It's okay, Bear. He's gone now. You don't have to worry about him."

"But the memories are still there." I choke out, my face scrunching up in disgust.

Worthless.

Pathetic.

Hideous.

"Ryan used to verbally and physically abuse me." I cry out, clutching onto Phil, "The alcohol, it affected him. It made him mad at everything, and I was an easy target."

His body tenses, and I know that everything in his brain stops working right then and there, "Wh-What?"

I whimper, "I don't want to say it again."

Phil nods and grabs me tighter, running his hand up and down my back, "I'm so sorry." He says, "I'm so so sorry." I feel warm tears fall down my neck, "I love you so much. More than you could ever know. You have no idea how much you cloud my mind. How happy I am to have you in my life. I hope you know that I'd never- NEVER -do anything like that to you. I'd never try to hurt you." He quickly blurts out

My body continues to tremble in Phil's arms, terrible visions flashing through my brain over and over again, "I'm pathetic, aren't I?" I quietly say into Phil's shoulder.

"Far from." Phil tells me, pulling back to stare me dead in the eye. It's now that I see how bloodshot they are, more than likely matching mine, "Whatever Ryan told you or whatever he did to you is in the past. And whatever Alex plans on doing to you, won't happen. I'll protect you with all of my will because you're mine, and you'll always be mine."

~

That night Phil and I exchanged words that we've never told before. He told me more and more about himself and his past. He still wishes to get back in contact with his mum and dad which I'm honestly surprised. Phil feels like if he shows them how well and cared for Jaxon is, they may bring Phil back into their lives. It made my heart break, honestly.

I told Phil more about Ryan and more about what I did no matter how hard it was for me to do so. It was Phil's right to know my past as I feel like he's the only person I trust. I told him more about my mum and dad where Phil even teared up.

Phil asked me how Jamie was. I did tense up a bit but he rubbed my back to bring me back at ease. I told Phil that she's doing fine and hasn't really spoken about relationships much. I then explained to him that she's not mad at him nor me. It was a nice and calming night. Something that I've needed for a very long time now.

~

"It's Friday." Phil happily smiles, "Since our plans for dinner last night were rudely interrupted, would you like to try and go out tonight?" He asks.

I smile at Phil, placing a loving kiss onto his lips, "Of course I would."

~

Phil and I go our separate ways for 2nd period. My mind's set on speaking to Alex and telling him to stop whatever's going on. I don't like it and he has no right to control me like this, make me unhappy.

I walk up to the classroom, and I'm surprised to see Alex standing outside. He smirks at me as I come closer to him. My own face is a stern one with anger, "Alex." I coldly say, "I have some things I want to discuss with you."

Alex continues to smirk, and places both hands on the side of my head, "I'm sure that we can discuss them after this." He whispers before placing his lips firmly onto mine.

At first, my mind shuts down from malfunctioning. My whole body goes stiff and a bitter taste fills my mouth. Alex is nowhere near someone that I want to kiss. He's disgusting and awful and terrible. He doesn't deserve me. Yet with his firm grip onto me, I can't move from his grasp. My mind begins to panic as I scream to move, but it doesn't listen to me. My eyes tightly close shut in frustration. I place my hands onto Alex's arms to try and push him away but he's too strong.

"Hey Dan, you forgot you penci-" Phil's voice comes to an abrupt stop as he sees the sight placed upon him. He drops my pencil in disbelief, "D-D..." Phil can't even finish his sentence, but I don't blame him.

My eyes spring open and I look over at Phil for help. He reads what my eyes are saying, screaming for him to get Alex off of me. Anger fills Phil's face. He turns into a different person.

Phil storms up to Alex and yanks him off of me, making Alex fall to the ground. As he falls, he bangs his head on the tiled floor. This doesn't stop Phil from jumping on top of him, "You think you can just kiss my boyfriend, huh?" Phil asks with furry, "You think that you can put your devilish hands on my boyfriend like that?!" He shouts in Alex's face, "You're lucky that we have laws in Manchester, because if we didn't, I'd kill you right now. Thank fuck they don't outlaw punching." He spits and connects his fist to Alex's face.

All I can do is stare. My back hits the wall as I walk backwards, and I slowly slide down the wall with terror. It's absolutely amazing how Phil can change just like that. I've seen this side of him before, but not to this extreme. He's absolutely evil.

Finally, he stops throwing punches at a struggling Alex who was able to get Phil a few times as well. He gets off of Alex who has a bloody nose and a cut lip. Phil obviously has a bruise on his cheek.

"As matter of factly." Alex narrows his eyes at Phil as he wipes blood off of his lip, "I can do whatever the hell I want."

"And that involves not touching me." I finally speak from behind Phil. "If you think," I say, walking up to Alex, "that you can touch me any way you want to, that you can speak to me any way you want to, that you can look at me any way you want to, then you are wrong because I will use my own damn fists this time, and I won't hold back."

Alex snorts, "You think you're intimidating. More pathetic than anything."

That's it.

I use every bit of anger that I've ever felt. All the times that Phil's hurt me, the time my parents died, Ryan abusing me, how I'd feel after a night of doing awful things, and I punch Alex. He falls clear to the ground, and the amount of adrenaline that rushed through me is addicting. I want more. I want to feel a rush just as powerful as this one over and over again, "Call me pathetic one more time!" I shout at Alex who now sits up from the ground.

"Pathetic." He mumbles.

Before I can do anything, Phil grabs my arms and drags me away from the scene. I claw and fight against him so that I can go back to what I started with Alex.

~

"Let go of me!" I shout as Phil pushes me into his car.

"Dan, stop."

"I need to kill him! I'm going to kill him!"

"Dan!" My neck snaps over to meet Phil's sharp gaze, "You need to stop. You're not you right now."

"What do you mean I'm not me? Did you not see what happened in there, Phil? He kissed me. He fucking kissed me!"

"I saw it with my own two eyes you don't have to remind me about it." He snaps, "We just need to go home and relax, okay?"

"Phil, I don't- I can't- I'm so fucking scared. What if he does more to me? He's stronger than me and faster than me and I just-" Phil crawls over the dashboard and sits on my lap where he stares deep into my eyes. He places both hands onto my shoulders so that he knows that I'm looking at him.

"Everything will be okay. I'm here. We'll sort all of this out and talk to the school ourselves. Everything's going to work out, I promise. You deserve to be safe and happy, and you're going to be safe and happy." I nod to Phil's words. He places a soft kiss onto my lips at the end, "I love you so much. No matter how much it hurt to see you kissing another man, I've realized that you only kiss me a certain way." He whispers, foreheads touching, "And that makes me feel unbelievably special."

"Because you are special." I tell him.

~

Everything after that worked out. Phil and I talked to the principal and told him everything. He apologized multiple times for the actions of Alex and made it so that we never crossed paths during school hours. He also made it where Phil and I have every class together which is a huge bonus. I'm unbelievably grateful for Phil and the school's cooperations.

~

"Danny!" Jaxon shouts with glee as he jumps into my arms.

"Hey Winnie." I smile at him with delight.

"So, you and Daddy are together now?" He asks, making me chuckle.

"That is correct, Winnie." I tell him.

"Does that mean that I have 2 daddies now...?" My smile only widens at this.

"I heard my name." Phil calls from the doorway, and walks into the room.

I glance over at Phil, "Little Winnie here was just explaining that he has 2 dads now." I bite my lip, "If you actually want him to, that is."

Phil rolls his eyes with a smile, "Of course I'd love it if he did." Phil tells me, "Only if he wants to though."

"Well duh." Jaxon says, making Phil and I laugh, "I have 2 daddies!" He shouts.

"You have 2 daddies!" I follow.

Phil places a soft and lingering kiss onto my lips while I still have Jaxon in my hands.

"Ew." Jaxon comments, making Phil and I pull away while blushing.

"Finally, I have a happy family." Phil whispers with tears in his eyes. I look over at Phil with an aching feeling in my chest.

"That you do." I whisper back.

~

2 MONTHS LATER...

"So, Dan and Phil, what emotion have you chosen and why dud you choose your color palette?" Mrs. Jackson asks.

I glance over at Phil and I'm met by his signature glance. Then, I look back towards the class.

"Love." I pause, "It's a powerful thing and it varies from person to person. There are different shades to love. There's a type of love that you hold for a friend, parent or family member, pet, boyfriend or girlfriend, and a son or daughter even." I smile as Jaxon comes into mind and I know Phil's smiling too.

"The reason why Dan and I chose love is because it has made who we are today. Love has molded our lives. Love has molded your lives, even. Love can be taken in many different ways...Dan and I admire that." Phil says.

"Our color palette is basically the rainbow because of that reason. Love has no boundaries. Love can't be defined by color, it can barely be defined by definition. Love is what we make it out to be."

By the end of our presentation, Mrs. Jackson's whipping tears from her eyes, "That was very beautiful Dan and Phil. I can tell that you two have experienced some form of love yourself." She smiles, making Phil and I blush.

~

SORRY FOR THIS BEING LATE.

I'll explain everything rn.

Savior is coming to an end vERy soon. I really don't want this story to end bUT I'm working on another one right now. This is basically making it where I've completely forgotten about this story and I'm only thinking about the new one. I'm just not very passionate as I used to be about this one, y'know?

Ok just take this seriously awful update that I hate with a burning passion before I finally end the story in the next one. -J

BTW: I'M NOT making a sequel to this story. There WILL NOT be a sequel. The chapter after this will be the END of this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 10.6K 24
"I'm sorry..." (trigger warning)
4.2K 176 18
You're favourite youtube stars, Dan and Phil, meet each other and decide to move in. Along the way is romance, tears and heartbreak. *NOTICE* Trigge...
4.2K 323 17
a phanfic **warning, contains suicidal thoughts, depression, and anxiety**
457K 27.6K 121
phan // ȁ̶͙̹̻̫̹̣͈̇̈͊̚r̼͈̱̺̘̖̽́̕͡͞e̴̖̩̗͔͍̋͒̔͆̋́̄͜͡ͅ y͙̼̻̻̫͂͌͛͆͂̚ǒ̴͖̻̠̖͙͍͇́̄̂͘̚u̵̧̳̝̥͙̪̦̼̫̍̇̐̽̋́̈́́̔̆ s̵̥̦͖̰̫̻͔͓̒̀́̀̄̄͗̕͟c̸͔͈̝̙̩̤͓͖̥͌̎̇̏͋̃̾̀͟a̧̬̗͑͛̃͡͝...