Never give up hope

By FanficFancyLOL

"If I don't hope I won't get hurt" "Never give up hope" "It happens for a reason" ❤Rucas ❤Faya ❤GMW More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
continuing chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Short Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Rucas ?
Chapter 29 - Secret
Chapter 30 - Break up
Chapter 31 - New kid
Chapter 32 - Wow
New story ¿?

Chapter 33 - Hope

1.1K 22 11
By FanficFancyLOL

Maya's Pov:
My alarm rang it was 6:00
Today was the day. I'm graduating !!!
I'm so excited. I have to go to Riley's, were both going to get ready at her house.
I grab all the stuff and head out the window I knock on her window and she opens it.

R: Hey, you excited !

M: Duh ! Are you ?

R: Of course ! Lucas said were going to go somewhere after the graduation to celebrate.

M: Really !? Farkle didn't say anything...

R: He's probably wants it to be a suprise.

M: I hope so.

R: let's get dressed.

We both got our Make up and our dresses.
Topanga helped us get ready after 30 minutes we were ready.

M: So ? How do we look ?

T: Breath taken...

R: Thanks mom, we appreciate you helping us.

T: That's what I'm here for, you girls grew up so fast.

R: Do you think Lucas will like it ?

M: He'll love it peaches.

R: Same goes with Farkle and you.

M: Thanks Riles..

T: Well you girls should get going.

M: Yeah we should, thanks again Mrs.Matthews.

R: Bye mom ! Love you.

T: Bye girls.

Me and Riley left and waited for Farkle and Lucas to come pick us up outside. They finally came after a while and All i saw were two men in tuxedos walking twards us.

M: Hey Handsome.

L: Hey Maya.

M: I was talking to Farkle.

L: -_-

R: She's kidding, you look hadsome.

L: R-Riley you look amazing. I can't describe how beautiful you look right now.

R: Really ? Thanks Lucas that means a lot.

Riley leaned in and gave Lucas a kiss.
I turned back to Farkle but he was just staring at me without saying anything.

M: Hello ? Earth to Farkle !

F: W-What oh ! Sorry Maya you just took my breath away.

M: You don't look bad yourself Mr.Minkus.

I gave him a quick kiss.

F: Shall we go future Mrs.Minkus.

I just giggled and nodded. All four of us got in the car and drove off.

- At School -
We all getting ready. We graduate in almost an hour. I was nervous. This might be the last time I'll see Riley,Lucas and Farkle at school. Since we probably won't be in the same class next year. The guys were in there guy group and Me and Riley were in our girl group. We all got interrupted when the principal came in our classroom and said it was time to go to the gym which was where we were going to do our ceremony. A/N I don't know if it's called a ceremony or not..
Me and Riley looked at each other and we both knew this was it. I walked up to Farkle and gave him a kiss then I grabbed his hand and we walked to wear we were suppose to go. I was standing next to Riley and Farkle, they were handing out our diplomas.
A/N the letter P stands for principal.

P: Maya Hart

I heard my name and got up from my seat to receive my diploma. I did it. I graduated and I was so proud of myself, all the people who thought I couldn't do it and who thought I was stupid, there all wrong and I have proof that I'm smart.
I walked back to my seat and sat down interviewing my hand with Farkle's.

-After School (Ceremony)- Still Maya's Pov:

Riley,Farkle,Lucas and I were heading to Topangas to celebrate. We were right outside of the place but it was dark. No lights were on, and it didn't seem like anyone was there.

F: The doors unlocked.

L:Should we go in ?

M: We ?

R: Yeah we. Let's go !

We open the door and turn the lights on. Out of nowhere a whole buck of people jump up and yell suprise. I did not see this coming. There was a cake,balloons,and a poster that said Congratulations.

R: Guys ! You didn't have to do this for us.

M: Yeah, I did not except this.

F: We appreciate it.

Mr.M: Yeah, you better it took a while to plan this and make sure everyone was able to come.

We greeted everyone and then all four of us sat down and ate.

R: So....

L: So what ?

R: You said you had andmd suprise for me.

L: I do.. Just wait.

M: So.....

F: So what ?

M: Do you have something for me ?

F: I do.. Just wait.

After about 10-20 minutes of talking and eating. There was music that started to play and everyone was dancing. Then Josh walked up to me.

J: Hey Maya.

M: Hi Josh, long time no see.

J: Yeah, I know ! Time has changed.

M: So, can I help you with something ?

J: Yeah, um do you want to dance ?

I looked at Farkle who had a mad face but then I mouthed the words "Just one dance" and he said fine. I turn back to Josh and say yes.

M: Yeah, just one dance.

J: You won't regret it.

He dragged me to the dance floor but all of a sudden (having the luck I have -_- ) it turned to a slow song. He put his hands around my waist and put mine around his neck. I tried not to look straight in his eyes but, I felt him looking at me. Then he started talking.

J: I'm sorry.

M: What ?

J: I'm sorry for always telling you that you were to young for me and making you feel not loved.

M: It's fine, you were right though.

J: No,I wasn't ... age is just a number.

M: That's true, but I also had no idea what love was, and I thought you were my love.

J: You did ?

M: Yeah but, I was wrong. Love is having someone who care for and having someone care about you, having someone who will do anything to spend time with you and to always be there for eachother no matter what happens. Love is not you.

J: It's not ?

M: No, it's not I already found my love.

I let go of Josh and walked over to Farkle. Graber his hand and drages him over to Josh.

M: This is my love.

I hugged Farkle we giving him a kiss on the lips.

F: What was that for ?

M: Nothing. Everything.

J: Well, if this is who you wanna be with. I support you guys.

F: Thanks Josh.

J: We cool ?

F: Were cool.

I hugged both of them and continued dancing.
Later, Riley and Lucas joined and all of us were now dancing.

M: This is exactly where I wanna be in 20 years from now. With you guys.

F: Agreed.

L: You Wana be with a Ranger Rick.

M: Yeah, I'll be alright with that.

R: This has been a good day so far.

L: Wang me to make it better.

R: Oh ya.

L: Follow me.

Luacs and Riley left now it was just me and Farkle.

Riley's Pov:
I was following Lucas. We were now outside.

R: Why are we out here ?

L: Because I want to tell you something.

R: Go on...

L: Look Riley I've known you for over a year now and you have been the greatest girl I have ever met and I am lucky and thankful for having you in my life, and to prove you that I got you this.

He whistled and a white horse came out.

L: You wanna know what you are to me.

I nodded crying of happiness.
He grabed my hand, and helped me get in the horse. Then he put a crown on my head.

L: To me, you are my Princess.

I got down from the horse and gave him a kiss.

Maya's Pov:
The slow song ended and Farkle and I were sitting down.

F: Maya ?

M: Yeah ?

F: I got you something.

He gave me bag I opened the bag and inside there was a frame with a certificate that said there was a star named after me.
I was crying because I am so lucky to be in this exact moment. I tackled Farkle and gave him a kiss.

F: So you loved it ?

M: Duh ! Thanks Farkle, I would have never thought that someone cared about me as much as you do.

F: Look Maya, you are the best thing that ever happened to me about send I wouldn't trade a trip to the moon for this moment right now. I Love you Penelope Hart and there's nothing that you or anyone could say to changed that.

M: Farkle I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

Soon Riley and Lucas joined us and we went back on the dance floor and continued having the best night of our life.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
》THE END《
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.6K 29
" you don't wanna die this way, trust me " " why? I don't even know you " " but I know that you saved me once "
16.3K 667 20
"No matter what happens, I'll always stick with you." A Seokrona au.
3.4K 170 15
"I can get her in my bed and make her fall in love with me by the end of the school year just watch." Book released January 1st 2018 Completed Augus...
18.3K 323 17
"I love him and I won't give up on us just because of some stupid distance."