Chapter 21

Maya's Pov:
Me and Farkle got to school and saw Lucas and Riley by the lockers. Farkle grabed my hand and started walking twards them.

L -"Hey, Lovebirds"

F -"Hey, Lucas and Riley."

Me and Riley looked at eachother but stayed silent. I think Riley told Lucas what happened because Lucas nudged her. But Riley just went into the classroom. Farkle looked confused. And then Lucas followed Riley into the class.

F -"What was that ?!"

M -"What ?"

F -"You and Riley didn't say anything to eachother ?"

M -"Farkle I need to talk to someone."

F -"I'm here. Always."

M -"Okay I'll tell you during lunch."

Me and Farkle walked into class and took a seat. Then Mr.Matthews came in. He told us that we had a project with 4 people on one group.
Me, Farkle, Lucas, and Riley were one group.
GREAT (sarcastic). I have to be with Riley... ugh... Mr.Matthews explained the project but Thank God ! The bell ranged and class was over.

- Lunch -
I saw Farkle walking to me. I grabed him and dragged him to the janitors closet.

F -"Oooo so what are we going to do in here alone." (He said while he smirkes at me and winked.)

I giggled

M -"Okay the reason why me and Riley are mad at eachother is because yesterday she told me that she liked you and that you don't love me you love her."

F -"Maya you know that's not true."

M -"Yeah I know but I don't know why Riley would say that."

F -"She was probably just having a bad day and said things that she didn't mean"

M -"She's right."

F -"About what ?"

M -"About us"

F -"What are you saying ?"

M -"Farkle.. I think we need to break up."

F -"What ? I thought you loved me ?"

M -"I do I- ( I got cut off by Farkle)

F -"No, you don't Maya, If you loved me you wouldn't do this to me !?"

M -"Farkle I don't want to.. I think this is what's best for us."

F -"How do you know what's best ! Smakle is right your father left you because he was disappointed of have a worthless daughter like you !"

I started feeling tears. I went to the office and told them I didn't feel good.I was lying, because that's the only way I could go home. They sent me home. I ran to my room locked the window and door and just started crying about what just happned. I lost everything. My best friend. And Farkle..

Riley's Pov:
I was at lunch with Lucas and I saw Maya and Farkle go somewhere. After lunch I saw Farkle crying and I didn't see Maya at all !
I was worried I quickly rushed to Farkle and asked him what happened.

R -"Farkle Are You Okay !?!?"

F -"N-No I am N-Not" (He said while crying)

R -"Did she.."

F -"Yeah she did.."

R -"I'm sorry..."

F -"Yeah so am I."

R -"This is all my fault.."

F -"I'm going to go now."

Farkle left he was still crying. I have to fix this. After school I went Maya's. I went to the window. The window was locked, Maya was crying. I knocked, she got up, her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She unlocked it. She knew I would come and fix this. I'm glad she did.

R -"Maya, I-" (She interrupted me)

M -"Why."

R -"Why what ?"

M -"Why did you say that to me."

R -"Maya,I'm sorry I was just jealous that you have someone that actually shows affection to you and actually shows that they care about you. Lucas never did those things."

M -"Did ?"

R -"Yeah he came to my house this morning, and we talked about that. He apologized and now we're happy together."

M -"Well I'm glad that your happy. "

R -"But I'm not happy."

M -"Why ?"

R -"Because I haven't apologized to you for what I said. So I'm saying it now. Maya I'm sorry."

M -"I accept your apology. But Farkle will never accept mine."

I gave Maya a hug. But she was still sad.

M -"I just don't get why these stuff happen to me !"

R -"Maya bad things happen to everyone not just you.

M -"But bad stuff focuses on me !"

R -"Maya, why did you break up with Farkle."

M - "Because he doesn't deserve me ! He deserves better.."

R -"Maya, god gave you a life, because he knows that your tough enough to survive in it. So show him that he's right."

M -"I can't do that ! Farkle will never take me back."

R -"You will never know unless you try."

M -"I don't know Riles..."

R -"Just think about."

M - "Riley ?"

R -"Yeah ?"

M -"I can't take him back."

R -"Why ?"

M -"Because he said things to me that I don't like."

She started crying. I hugged her. I slept over at her house that day.
__________________________________

OMGOMGOMGOMG Did you guys see "Girl meets RileyTown" It was amazing and I love how they showed how much Lucas cares about Riley ! I just have one question "WHO THE HECK WAS THE BULLY !?"
Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter I will update tomorrow or maybe later...
Sorry if it was a short chapter.

Vote☆
Did you like it ✔
Comment☆

-Nathalia ♡☆