Chapter 20

Riley's Pov:
What have I done !? I ruined me and Maya's friendship and maybe me and Farkle's including Lucas. I can't believe I said to Maya that Farkle doesn't love her. I was just jealous that Lucas doesn't even show any sign of affection to me as Farkle does to Maya. Ugh.. I have to apologize to Maya. I've tryed calling her and texting her for almost half an hour now but she hasn't answered. It's been almost an hour and I'm still thinking about the whole Farkle and Lucas thing... Who do I like !? I decided to call Lucas and ask him to come over, so I can talk to him. He came through the window and we sat down at the bæ window.

L -"Soo... Do you ever talk about me here ?"

R -"What do you mean ?"

L -"Do you and Maya ever talk about me here. At the bæ window ?"

R -"Sometimes. ."

L -"Where is Maya anyway ?"

R -"That's what I have to talk to you about."

L -"Is everything alright ?"

R -"Not really. . So earlier today , Me and Maya got I'm a fight."

L -"What happened ?!"

R -"Well.... IkinatoldMayathatIlikedFarkleandNowshesmadbecauseItoldherthatFarkledoesntLoverher." (I said that very quickly)

L -"Woah Woah Woah Woah, Repeat agian, but slower.

I took one big sigh then told him.

R -"I told Maya that I have feeling for Farkle... and that Farkle doesn't like her."

L -"Wait.. Why do you like Farkle, I thought it was You. And. Me. Rucas ?"

R -"It is ! But I think I like Farkle because he shows more affection and he shows that he cares more about Maya then he cares about himself"

L - "Riley you could've just told me I was being a bad boyfriend and not showing that I didn't care."

R -"I thought you would break up with me."

L -"I would never.."

R -"Thanks lucas.."

I leaned in and he leaned in we kissed. I now know that Lucas is the one, I should be with not Farkle. Farkle is Maya's.. For the rest of the day me and Lucas watched Netflix until my dad came in the room and he chased Lucas out the window. It was about 9:30, I was really tired so I went to sleep thinking about how I'm going to apologize to Maya tomorrow.

- Next Day -

Maya's Pov:
I woke up and it was about 6:00, I don't think I'm going to pick up Riley today. I am still really sad about what she said. What if it's true ? What if Farkle's like her more and is just using me to make her jealous ? I got up from my bed, quickly took a shower, changed, then put on a bit of makeup. Farkle texted me saying if I wanted him to come pick me up. I said yes then went downstairs to eat cereal. A couple minutes later Farkle came. I opened the door. We still had a bit of time before we leave so we just stayed and watched tv.

F -"What's wrong ?"

M -"What ?"

F -"Maya.. I know you, and something is wrong... What is it ?'

M -"I just don't feel like talking about it right kow."

F -"Okay, but Maya I'm here for you..
OK ?"

M -"ok"

F-"Maybe ok will be our always."

M -"Awww Farkle...."

We leaned in and kissed.
It was magical. . .
We got up and drove to school...
__________________________________
Hey guys I just thought I should update quickly... I know it's short.... sorry about that... I will update tomorrow... ily

Vote☆
Did you like it✔
Should I continue✅
Comment☆

-Nathalia♡☆