Chapter 8

Farkle's Pov:
Samakle Kissed me I tryed to push her off but it didn't work the I saw Maya run upstairs. Smakle then stoped kissing me.

S - "There now she will never forgive you !"

F - "Leave now ! And never talk to me again !''

I quickly grabed her arm and pushed her out the door closing it on her face. I have to go talk to Maya.

Maya's Pov:
Smakle kissed Farkle's and Farkle's kissed back ! I was so heart broken I wanted to die..
I ran and locked myself in the bathroom. Riley and Lucas must of heard because they came.

R -"Maya are you okay ?"

M - "No F-Farkle K-kissed S-smakle"

R - "WHAT !"

L - "Where is he" (He sounded a bit angry)

M - "He pro -probably left with S-Smakle" (I said still crying)

I heard somone come up the stairs. I thought it was Lucas's mom but it was Farkle..

F - "Maya !"

R - "What did you do to my best friend !"

F - "please let me explain"

L - "Get out of my house Farkle"

F - "let me talk to her" (He said almost sounding like he was about to cry)

I then unlocked the door and got out

M - "guys let me talk to him alone."

L - "will be in the living room if you need us"
Lucas and Riley walked downstairs to the living room. It was just me and farkle.

F - "Maya I" (I interrupted him)

M - "You broke me Farkle ! Smakle was right I'm nothing, my dad left my mom because of me !" (I then started to cry)

F - "Maya that kiss meant nothing to me ! She kissed me !"

M - "But you kissed back ! WHY !"

F - "I was just trying to pull her off"

F - "look at your finger. It's a promise ring. I gave that to you because I love you and you had made me the happiest boy on earth just for you being in my life. No one can replace you or take you away from me I will always be there with you no matter what. Maya please take me back if you don't I'll die from missing you so much."

M - "what made you think that I broke up with you" (I said with a smirk on my face and a sniff from crying)

Farkle then leaned in and so did I. Are lips touched and we kissed passionately. We then walked downstairs and Farkle explain to Riley and Lucas what had happened.

_________________________________

Hey guys !♡

❌ So it is 8:30 pm where I live right now so I better get to sleep because I'm going to wake up early to go to Wisconsin. I will try to update while I'm driving there Tom. ❌

Vote
Did you like it ✅
Should I continue ✔
Comment☆

- Nathalia ❤