Chapter 16

Rilye's Pov:
After school I went home with Maya and I'm guessing Lucas went to Farkles house , I told Maya I wanted to talk so we went to the bay window and sat down.

M - "What's wrong Riles ?"

R -"Lucas is what's wrong"

M - "What ?"

R - "You and Farkle are already fake married. But Lucas hasn't asked me yet. How are we suppose to act like fake husband and wife if we're not even married ?!"

M - "Riley he will ask you , I know he will"

R -"Okay I believe you."

M -" I'm so nervous about the project."

R - "I know so am I , but Lucas and Farkle wouldn't take anything to far... Right ?"

M - "I guess"

R-"Anyway , did you get your adress for your apartment ?"

M - "yes I do , mine is 5219

R - "Omg Mine is 5220 , We're neighbors !"

We both jumped and screamed ! This was so exciting. It was getting late so Maya went home and I said I would pick her up tom. I was about to go to bed when there was a knock at the bay window... it was Lucas, what's he doing here ?

L - "Hey Riles"

R - "Lucas what are you doing here ?"

L - "I came to ask you something"

R - "Well hurry up before my dad comes in"

He kneeled down on one knee and asked me if I would fake marry him , and I said I couldn't , just kidding.

R -"Yes , I will fake marry you !!"

I jumped up into his arms and gave him a quick kiss. I then told him to get out. And he went back home.

Maya's Pov:
I woke up and realized that today was the day that I would become a fake adult for the history project. I got up took a shower,ate,changed,did my hair and then I called Riley to tell her that I was ready. She came 5 min later and we went to our new houses. Farkle and Lucas were already there.

F - "Morning future wife"

I giggled and kissed him.

M. -"Morning future butler"

F - "Hey !"

M -"I'm kidding , maybe"

He kissed me then we went inside to see the house.

F - "Wow this is a pretty nice home"

M -"So , I hope it won't be akward , since we will share a room and bed and closet and everything else."

F - "No not at all , I will do anything for you if you feel uncomfortable"

M - "Thx Farkle , but as long as I'm with you , I'll be just fine."

He hugged me then we unpacked everything and called Lucas and Riley to come and have dinner with us. We sat in the living room watching tv. wile eating.

R -"I hope this is how our real future will be"

F - "What do you mean ?"

R -"You know , all of us still friends"

M -"yeah , so do I"

L- "All we can do is hope"

M -"Nah, if I don't hope , I don't get hurt"

F - "Well , you hoped for us to be back together and we are ?"

M -"Your right Farkle"

R -"Never give up hope"

After a while they left , me and Farkle got ready for bed then I went up to me and Farkles bedroom. He was already there sleeping. I kissed his cheek but he turned his head quickly which made me kiss his mouth. I giggled , I love it when he does that. I layed on the other side of the bed slowly falling asleep.

F - "Night love"

M - "Night Farkle"

F- "I love you"

M - "I love you too ♡"
________________________________

Hey guys new update ! Sorry If it was short I still have more ideas , but until the next update and also tomorrow is Monday so I have school idk if i will update tomorrow but I will try. Ily♡♡♡

Vote☆
Did you like it✅
Should I continue✔
Comment☆

-Nathalia♡☆