Chapter 33 - Hope

Maya's Pov:
My alarm rang it was 6:00
Today was the day. I'm graduating !!!
I'm so excited. I have to go to Riley's, were both going to get ready at her house.
I grab all the stuff and head out the window I knock on her window and she opens it.

R: Hey, you excited !

M: Duh ! Are you ?

R: Of course ! Lucas said were going to go somewhere after the graduation to celebrate.

M: Really !? Farkle didn't say anything...

R: He's probably wants it to be a suprise.

M: I hope so.

R: let's get dressed.

We both got our Make up and our dresses.
Topanga helped us get ready after 30 minutes we were ready.

M: So ? How do we look ?

T: Breath taken...

R: Thanks mom, we appreciate you helping us.

T: That's what I'm here for, you girls grew up so fast.

R: Do you think Lucas will like it ?

M: He'll love it peaches.

R: Same goes with Farkle and you.

M: Thanks Riles..

T: Well you girls should get going.

M: Yeah we should, thanks again Mrs.Matthews.

R: Bye mom ! Love you.

T: Bye girls.

Me and Riley left and waited for Farkle and Lucas to come pick us up outside. They finally came after a while and All i saw were two men in tuxedos walking twards us.

M: Hey Handsome.

L: Hey Maya.

M: I was talking to Farkle.

L: -_-

R: She's kidding, you look hadsome.

L: R-Riley you look amazing. I can't describe how beautiful you look right now.

R: Really ? Thanks Lucas that means a lot.

Riley leaned in and gave Lucas a kiss.
I turned back to Farkle but he was just staring at me without saying anything.

M: Hello ? Earth to Farkle !

F: W-What oh ! Sorry Maya you just took my breath away.

M: You don't look bad yourself Mr.Minkus.

I gave him a quick kiss.

F: Shall we go future Mrs.Minkus.

I just giggled and nodded. All four of us got in the car and drove off.

- At School -
We all getting ready. We graduate in almost an hour. I was nervous. This might be the last time I'll see Riley,Lucas and Farkle at school. Since we probably won't be in the same class next year. The guys were in there guy group and Me and Riley were in our girl group. We all got interrupted when the principal came in our classroom and said it was time to go to the gym which was where we were going to do our ceremony. A/N I don't know if it's called a ceremony or not..
Me and Riley looked at each other and we both knew this was it. I walked up to Farkle and gave him a kiss then I grabbed his hand and we walked to wear we were suppose to go. I was standing next to Riley and Farkle, they were handing out our diplomas.
A/N the letter P stands for principal.