Chapter 22

May's Pov:
It's been 3 days since I've talked to Farkle. And I HATE IT ! I need him in my life. I need him in order to survive. He's like my oxygen.  But he doesn't care , so why bother trying. Today Me,Lucas, and Farkle were going to Riley's house to work on a project and we will spent the night there. It was time to go to Riley's house so I go through the window and knock she opens it and we wait for the guys. About 5 minutes later they come. Riley openes the door and we greet eachother.

L -"Hey guys."

R -"Lucas...Hello"

M-"Hey Hunkleberry"

L -"Hey ! You guys are finally talking."

R -"Yeah I apologized."

M -"And I forgave her."

I looked at Farkle who seemed sad. I really miss him. We're not even friends how can I talk to him... There was a long silence. Then Lucas spoke up.

L -"Sooo what do you guys want to do ?"

R -"Let's work on the project then we can play a game or something. "

L -"Sounds good."

We went upstairs. Farkle was behind me, and I feel like he's staring at my butt. We walked to Riley's room and sat on the floor to work on the project.

M -"Uh... So what's the project about ?"

L -"You just don't pay attention.. Do you ?"

M -"Nope not at all.. Bucky McBoing Boing"

I heard Farkle laugh.
Then he spoke to me.

F -"The project is we have to make a model of the Earth and explain how it came all into one planet"

R -"Okay... Who will do what ?"

L -"Well Me and Riley can work on researching about how the earth came together and You and Ms.Clutterbucket can work on the Modle"

Of course he would put me and Farkle together.

R -"Perfect ! Let's Get To Work !"

Riley and Lucas went to work right away.  While me and Farkle just stayed not talking.
Until he said something.

F -"Maya, This doesn't have to be akward between us just because we haven't spoken to eachother."

M -"Yeah your right. Let just work on the project"

F -"Ok, you will draw a picture of the Galaxy and I will create a Modle of the Earth"

M -"Okay cool"

We started working. We were both on the ground, I was drawing and he was making the shape of the Earth. I don't know how it happened but our hands touched and I felt Sparks and I felt like I was alive again. He looked at me and I looked at him.. our eyes locked. He started to lean in and so did I...
But Mr.Matthews came in and we quickly stood up not making eye contact.

Mr.M -"So how's it going in here guys ?"

R -"Good dad, we are almost with our research"

Mr.M -"How about the Modle ?"

M -"Its getting there.."

F -"Yeah same here."