Short Chapter 23

Maya's Pov:
It was about 6:00, I was still at Riley's house, Me and Farkle were in Riley's room. But where is Riley and Lucas ? I am still sad that me and Farkle broke up but I'm happy that were at least friends. We went downstairs and found Riley and Lucas eating breakfast.

R -"Hey guys, sleep well ?"

M -"Better then the past few days"

F -"yeah same here"

Me and Farkle locked eyes for a second realizing that we both have had bad days without each other.

R -"Here, you guys should eat."

M -"Yeah I'm starving"

Me and Farkle sat down at ate.
After we finished eating we watched tv then Riley went upstairs to take a shower and Lucas went home because he forgot his clothes. Me and Farkle we in the living room in an akward silence. Until I blurted out something.

M -"Farkle why aren't we together ! It's not the same without you I need you in my life ! I need you in order to survive ! I regret everything I ever said to you !"

F -"So do I, I understand that I need you in my life without you I wouldn't be me. You teach me to be a better person and I regret everything I said, your father has no idea what he is missing you are the most amazing, smart,beautiful Girl in the whole world and I am the luckiest man on earth for having you in my life !"

I leaned In and so did he. We kissed !!! It was the most amazing feeling.. I missed this A LOT..

F -"I will always love you"

M -"Same here.."

We huged and stayed in that position

___________________________________

Hey guys I am so sorry for such a short chapter but I am literally have no idea on what to do ! Plzz help me with this story comment on what I should do !!!

Vote☆
Did you like this very very short chapter✔
Comment☆

- Nathalia♡☆