Chapter 7

Riley's Pov:
We got to Lucas house and we knocked he opened the Door for us and we went up to his room so Far Lucas seems like he's not happy to see me. He looks nurvous I hope he still likes me... We were all just sitting in his room Farkle kept staring at Maya. And I kept looking at Lucas to see if he was looking at me. But then Maya broke the silence. .

M - "so Ranger Rick got any games we can play"

L - "Well I got Monopoly,Candy Land, I spy, Duck Duck Goose."

R - "I vote for Monopoly"

F - "I do too."

M - "same here"

L - "k let's start playing"

while we were playing, Lucas mom came and said there was someone here to see Farkle. He got up and so did Maya. Now it was just me and him alone...

L - "Riley."

R - "Yeah !!"

L - "I have to ask you something"

R - "okay"

L - "Do you love me ?"

R - "Yes I do"

L - " Riley I don't know your middle name Mathews , will you be my girlfriend"

I was shocked I didn't think he would ask me out. But I guess he loves me as much as I do I had no choice but to say the truth.

R - "No Lucas sorry"

L - "W-what ?"

R - " I'm kidding yes of course"

I jumped into his arms and kissed him. ♡

Maya's Pov:
When Lucas Mom came in and said there was someone her too see Farkle , He looked at me and we both got up and went downstairs. When we got down the stairs Smakle was there. And she was giving me a death look thats when I Grabed Farkle hand and hold on to it tight.

F - "Smakle what are you doing here"

S - " I'm here to see if you want to go on a date with me"

F - "No and I never will , I already have the girl that keeps me alive."

S -" You mean Maya"

F - "Yes I will always love her and no one can do or say anything that will make me change my mind"

S - "Farkle Maya's Nothing can't you see that , Her father left her because she's nothing !"

My eyes started to get watery but I fought back the tears. Smakle started coming closer to me but Farkle grabbed her hand and told her to get out that's when Smakle Kissed him. And he kissed back ...
I ran as fast as I could up stairs and locking myself in the bathroom. ..

_________________________________

Hey guys how was it ?

Comment ☆
Did you like it ✔
Should I continue ✅
Vote☆

I will try to update later today if I can...

- Nathalia ♡