Chapter 24

Maya's Pov:
It's been 2 days that me and Farkle got back together Riley and Lucas don't know yet.
I'm guessing were going to tell them today at school. It was 6:00 I got up from bed, took a shower, changed,ate breakfast, brushed my teeth,and applied a little bit of makeup. After that I went up the window to Riley. I quickly knocked on the window. She opened it and for some reason she wanted to leave right away so we left. Instead of going to the subway she dragged to me the park. We sat on a bench.

M -"Riley !? Why are we here ! We should be going to school ?!"

All of a sudden she started crying.

M -"Riles.. What's wrong ?"

R -"Lucas.. k-Kissed a-another g-girl"

M -"WHAT !? Where is he ! I'll pound him !"

She giggled when I said that, but she's still crying.

M -"There's that smile"

R -"Why would he do this to me."

M -"Riley everything happens for a reason, this is just another reason that will change you life"

R "I know.." (She said while sniffing)

M -"Tell me how you found out about this"

R -"Well it was the yesterday, It was lunch time but I had a question about an assignment in history class so I was walking through the hallway to the classroom to ask my dad (Mr.Matthews) a question when I saw Lucas grab Missy by the waist and kiss her.
I ran to the janitors office and locked myself and started crying in there for the whole lunch period."

M -"Riles.. I'm so sorry"
(I said while hugging her)

M -"Riley, we don't have to go to school if you don't wnat too"

R -"I don't, but my dad's a teacher remember ?"

M -"Ugh ! Your right"

R -"I could just tell my mom that I'm not feeling well and she will call my dad

M -"Perfect ! But isn't your mom working"

R -"I'll call her"

Riley call her mom saying that she doesn't feel well because her stomach hurts and she has a headache. Her mom believed her and said she could stay home and she will call Mr.Matthews. Me and Riley walked to her house. She was still really sad. I guess I'm not going to tell her that me and Farkle are back together. I have to text Farkle saying not tell Lucas either. I just don't get why Lucas would do this !? He's going to get it tomorrow !!!

Farkle's Pov:
3 classes have already passed and Maya's not here !! What if something happened to her !? What if she was walking triped on her shoes and broke a finger !? What if someone kidnapped her !? What if she chose chocolate cake over me !? Whoa.. Don't get to crazy Farkle. Great. Now I'm talking in third person. But seriously where is she !? Riley's not here either.. hmmm.
The next period was lunch, I sat next Lucas who seemed fine for some reason. I thought he would worry about Riley not being here.
I checked my phone quickly, and noticed I got a text message from Maya, I opened it and read it -

- text messages -

Maya - Farkle don't tell Lucas that were back together !