Our ♥ Story

By Karma_Akabane

Karma x Reader Story "The day we meet, become a close friend, and the feeling growing slowly without we even... More

First!
First Name, Please~
Who's Birthday?
Worst Birthday
Gun and Paint Bomb
Happy Birthday
Akabane
School Life
Something You Didn't Knew
The 'Old' You Extras
I'm Glad That I Have You
Preparation Time
Summer? It's Summer Holidays!
The Last Centimeter
Holiday Begin!
Wait, WHAT?!
Truth
Just you and me
Evening Chores
Done with tomato, what else?
Darkness, flow away.
Part 23
Cough
Jelly

The 'Old' You

6.2K 230 38
By Karma_Akabane

While you and your friends enjoying the movie, you feel something is wrong. You felt there's something that you've left behind.

You leaning forward and seeing to your side to check your friend if they're okay. There's green head right on your left side, then followed by blue, and-

Ah! The red one is missing.

Suddenly you can feel that your heart is beating twice more fast rather than the usual one. How if he doing something stupid in your house? Your parents can be so mad to you.

You decide to left the living room and searching for the red head. Seeing that Nagisa and Kayano were so intense watching the movie, you leaving them both without say anything.

The cold sweat start rolling down from your face, and your body all trembled. You're really nervous right now, thinking the red devil son is gadding in your house.

But you won't let your wild mind conquer your head. You need to find the red head quickly.

You searching the whole living room corner, the kitchen, all the corridors, and the last thing you should check on is your room.

You gently open the door, revealing there's a young boy with red hair has fell asleep peacefully.

You sighed in relief, knowing the little devil didn't do anything stupid to your stuff.

You decided to grab a blanket to cover the red boy's body, but when you take one step ahead, something is touching your leg. Oh it's just a marker.

Seeing the marker, an idea snapped to your head.

You stepping closer to Karma and then sit next to him as smirking devilishly.

Well yeah. You think it must be fun to left some marker scratch on his face.

When coming more closer to him, suddenly you saw something on his hand. It's a book that he read previously before fall asleep. For some reason, this book draw your attention. 'This book... Seems familiar.' You murmured to your self.

Unconsciously, your hand grabbed the book away from Karma's hand. Gently, of course, so he didn't woke up.

'OUR MEMORIES'

That's what had written on this book. Its has a beautiful cover with red color and some flowers decoration around it. Your fingers led you to the another page. It has a soft texture paper too.

While open the first page, you can see there's some photographs with their respective caption. But for some reason, you can vaguely recognized who're they on the photographs.

You look closer and analyzing each photographs with their caption properly.

"Here we are. On our best base, our best friend. And ONLY." And there's a picture that catch a moment with three girls on it as holding hands together and smiling happily. A girls with long hair on the left, shorter hair on the rightside, and on the middle there's... you.

Yes. It's you. This book is all about you, not Karma's.

Your grip tighter on the book that have some dust has covered it. Your eyes become all teary, but you can still hold the tears from rolling down to your cheeks.

You continuing read the book, as smiling faintly remembered the moment that you shared with your best friend. Or should you say, your old friend.

No matter how much pain that you've got from something, or how terrible your trouble is, they always by your side, not comforting you in a formal way, but dragging you out from your anguish state and led you to the more brighter way with their amusing puns or stupid jokes without caring what everyone would says. And its working to make your day more brighter and your problems just like melts away.

You enjoyed your time with them,every moment, every seconds. No matter how hard you try to express your anguish feelings in front of them like crying or just telling your sad story with a little dramatic ways, you failed. All you've got from being together with them just a happy feeling and contented laughter that made you to hold your stomach from being ache.

Seeing the each pages make your feeling twisted. Happy yet painful that all you've got from reading it.

'I... I miss... them...' You proclaimed to yourself as trying your best to hold all of your sadness.

'Dear (f/n)-chan
It's really surprising us that you've to move far away from here. To be honest, we... we can't accept the reality that we must be separated away from each other. We thought that we can all be together until we graduated from high school, but we can just be together until the first year of junior high. It's really a pain that we can't met in a same school anymore, but well, all we can do is... just... hoping that you'll met someone better rather than us. We've spend so many fun times together so.. well, we think it's not the end yet.

Thanks for all the precious time, (f/n)-chan. We will miss you.

Your Best Friend.

Without you even knowing, the tears has falling down swiftly from your eyes to your cheek, and dropping theirselves away from your chin.

You can't handle it anymore. You tightly held the book closer to your chest as tears keep rolling down from your eyes and your mouth let out a soundless-screaming-like-thing to let go all of your sadness.

...I want to meet them...

...I want to see them...

...I want to hear their voice...

...Their jokes...

.
.
.
...I want to be with them...

You heart and thought like screaming itself to let out all of their sorrow. It's have been a really long time for you to not being able to see them because of the distances.
.
.
Your best friends.

While you drowned on your sadness, suddenly you heard a soft voice and felt something placed on your head.

"Sorry..."

The gentle voice spoke up.

"I've just made you cry, aren't i?..."

You keep silent, not letting out any word and keep gazing down. As his hand keep ruffling your hair gently. To be honest, his action make you feel more comfortable and calming you down inside.

"You won't... face me?"

He spoke up again. You really won't to face him right now because you won't him to saw your red cheeks and nose with tears keep rolling down from your eyes.

You just shaking your head to give him a response.

Suddenly you feel your body just get pulled closer by him, and he rested his chin on top of your head. He tightly yet gentle embracing you.

You shocked at his action, but insists to not say anything and not bother to looking at him.

His warmth, his scent, made you feel secure in his arm, but you can't stop the tears that falling down to your cheeks.

"...I'm sorry, for bringing back your past..."

There's a guilt feeling on his voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 995 18
[completed] Thanks for everything! I hope one day that you can read my other books, and that we meet again! I love you all so much...... (๑>△<๑)/
347K 10.8K 51
-Karma Akabane X Reader- (Y/n) has always had a hard time making friends. In fact, she hasn't had one since Junior High started. With her grades you'...
2.3K 136 33
Karma honestly just want to have a normal life. Where he can enjoy it and smile brightly with his beloved one. But past or future, he just unlucky. ...
1.8K 95 5
❝ there goes that saying. opposites attract. ❞ - an angel and red-haired devil somehow find common ground through their friendship. friends ...