But Was It Worth It? //Ed She...

Por -_sheerio_-

When you already have a shit life, then you go to your idols concert and he completely ignores you pretty muc... Más

Prologue
1) The Concert
2) He Saved Me
3) But Was It Worth It?
4) The Date
5) I Fucking Love You!
6) The Text
7) The Fight
8) It's Gone
9) Game Time
10) I'm Sorry
11) Over Again
13) See Edward, She Exists!
14) The Newspaper Article
15) What Can I Do?
16) No, Liam!
17) I Don't Trust You
18) The Today Show
19) Will You?
20) I Do
Bonus for dirty fuckers
Not An Update :/

12) The Date. . . Again

209 6 4
Por -_sheerio_-

A.N this is another long chapter so sorry about that. I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Ed's P.O.V

I decided to take Chloe somewhere special. I had organized the lads of One Direction to meet me where I was taking her, and for them to sing 'Over Again'. I'm also planning on giving her a promise ring.

I took her to some hidden place. To get there, you have to cross a river, and go through a bush track to get there. I don't know what it was called, but it looked nice, and had nice food. I had been there to check it out before I decided to take her.

"Where are we going, Ed?" Chloe questioned in her sweet voice.

I looked at her and flashed her a smile. "Um, I actually don't know what it's called." I giggled.

She gave me a horror filled looked.

"Don't worry! I know where we're going, I just don't know what it's called." I assured her.

She gave me a look of relief after that.

We sat in silence for a while, so Chloe turned up the volume of the radio. The song that was on was One Directions new song, 'Perfect.'

"I might never be your knight in shining armor.
And I might never be the one you take home to mother.
And I might never be the one who buys you flowers.
But I can be the one, be the one tonight."

Louis started the song, and it sounded amazing! It went on to Liam's part next, and the look on Chloe's face, was the look she gave me every time I sang. She loved him.

All of a sudden Chloe was yelling.

"AND IF YOU LIKE CAUSING TROUBLE UP IN HOTEL ROOMS!
AND IF YOU LIKE HAVING SECRET LITTLE RENDEZVOUS!
AND IF YOU LIKE TO DO THE THINGS YOU KNOW THAT WE SHOULDN'T DO!
THEN BABY YOU'RE PERFECT!
AND BABY I'M PERFECT FOR YOU!"

Chloe screamed the chorus, and I swear I nearly went deaf. Fuck, she was a fan girl! But I liked that.

"Chloe. Calm down!" I laughed.

She looked at me, stuck out her tongue, and laughed back at me.

We got to the river we had to cross. Well, it wasn't really a river. It was a stream of water that a car could cross. We drove across, and Chloe had a look of confusion.

"It's okay. Just take a chonce with me." I giggled.

"Haha Niallllll! Do you know what a chonce is?" She giggled back.

"Not a fucking clue."

We crossed the river thingy and parked the car. We got out and started to walk.

I texted Liam just to make sure he was there, and ready.

To Liam XD

You guys ready? You fucking better be!

I made it harsh so they new how serious I was. Liam replied almost instantly.

From Liam XD
Received at 6:27pm

Yes Ed. We are ready. Oh, and Amy came with Hazz as well braaaah

Who the fucks Amy? Probably Harry's cover up for Larry. Not saying Larry is real, but Larry IS REAL!

To Liam XD

Amy? Is that Harry's cover up for Larry?

"Ed, can we start walking now?" Chloe asked.

"Oh yeah! For sure!" I said, linking hands with hers.

From Liam XD
Received at 6:30

Probs XD

I knew it! Let's just hope nothing ruins this for me. I really want to fix things with Chloe.

I love her.

Chloe's P.O.V

I was seriously nervous. Like, what's going to happen? We're going into the bush. Ohh! Maybe Johnny Depp is going to be there!

We were walking for about 10 minutes, then Ed kissed me on the cheek. My heart melted, and my knees became weak. I collapsed into his arms.

"Woah! Are you okay?" Ed asked quite concerned.

I nodded my head. "Just tripped over." I lied.

"Okay." He sighed, and linked hands with mine again.

I could see the restaurant at the end of the path now. It was a really nice, brown, glossy looking wooden building. I could feel my stomach growl just from looking at it.

Ed let out a really loud sneeze, that could even be heard by a deaf person.

Not long after the eardrum busting sneeze, I could hear the starting of 'Over Again' and looked at Ed, who was giving me a really cute smile.

As we kept walking I could see One Direction standing on a portable stage, and Liam started singing his verse.

"Said I'd never leave her cause her hands fit like my T-shirt,
Tongue tied over three words,
Cursed.
Running over thoughts to make my feet hurt,
Body intertwined with her lips."

As the rest of the boys were singing their parts, Ed pulled out a tiny box, and got down on one knee. My heart dropped, and my eyes filled with tears. He grabbed my hand, and told me a speech.

"Chloe, I'm so sorry about what I've done. I realize now that I shouldn't have done it, and I'm forever sorry. I just want you to forgive me. I just want us to be together again. I just want it to be how it used to be. I want to take you home, and cuddle up with you in bed, and tell you how happy I am that I'm yours, and your mine. I want to tickle you, and make you laugh, so I can tell you how beautiful you are, and how much you complete me. Baby, without you I feel empty. My heart aches knowing that you won't be in my arms every single night, and I can't keep you safe. I don't even know if you're safe anymore, and scares the fuck out of me. And Taylor, she means nothing to me! She'll never mean nothing to me, as long as you're mine. I'd do anything, just to fall asleep with you one more time. I'd do anything to make you see, just how much you mean to me. I'd jump in front of a bullet for you, just so I know that you're safe, and you can live another day. I'll spend the rest of my life making you happy, baby. You have no idea what it's like to have a nightmare about you, and not being able to wake up next to you, and not know if you're okay. And if what I said means nothing, I hope this does.

Chloe Lambert, I promise you that I'll never do anything to hurt you, and I'll do whatever it is you ask. Do you accept my promise?"

He pulled out a beautiful promise ring with our birthstones after he had said that, and tears were flowing down my cheeks.

I couldn't speak any words, so I just nodded my head.

"Baby I love you so much!" Ed yelled as he picked me up into his arms and gave me a massive kiss.

"Baby I love you too! So, so much!" I sobbed into his soft, beautiful hair, still overwhelmed by the previous moments.

With that, we walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

Ed's P.O.V (yes, again.)

I was so relived that Chloe said yes. Well, nodded her head. As we were walking, I could feel something drip onto my wrist. I looked up, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I pulled my hand away from Chloe's, and there was blood. FUCK! I wiped a way all the blood, to find the cut, but there wasn't one.

"Are you okay, Chloe?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I'm great now!" She smiled.

I gave her a questioned look, and she returned one. I grabbed her wrist, and there were several cuts. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What the fuck are these!?" I stressed.

She looked down, and had a confused look when she looked at her wrists.

"I. . . I actually don't know." She replied.

I gave her a 'dude-I-know-you-are-lying-now-what-the-fuck-happened?' look.

"No seriously, I don't know. It could have been when I was playing with Megan's dog, she scratched me the other day."

I had another look at her wrists, and the story actually matched the picture. They did look like dog scratches.

But there was something that made me think she was lying. She looked down as if she was embarrassed, but I just ignored it.

"Okay. Let's go eat!" I yelled.

"Yassss!" She yelled back.

I had already ordered the food before hand, so it was ready when we got in there.

"Yo Vanessa!" I shouted into the restaurant as we entered.

Soon enough, a small girl, a little shorter than me, with dark brown eyes, and light brown hair walked out.

"Hey, Ed!" She greeted with a warm smile, as I gave her a hug. "And you must be Chloe?" She guessed.

Chloe nodded her head. "Hi, nice to meet you." She smiled.

"Well, I'll go get your food." She awkwardly smiled.

Weird.

Within 5 minutes Vanessa was walking back out with a long table on wheels. It was nearly 2 meters long a FULL of food. I didn't realize how much food I ordered. . .

"Well, Ed. Here's your food!" Vanessa smiled.

She was such a nice girl. She was very kind hearted, very caring, very loyal, she was just one of those people who you want to be around.

"Did you need that much?" She giggled.

I started to giggle and rubbed the back of my neck. "Uh, ha yeah. The more the better." I giggled nervously as Chloe squeezed my hand tighter.

"You know, you're actually looking quite. . . Attractive tonight, Ed." Vanessa flirted.

I chuckled at her and gave a little smile, as Chloe squeezed my hand even tighter.

"You look lovely, as well." I giggled as she smiled back.

I looked down at Chloe, and her head had dropped. I was just being polite! Jeez!

"You okay, baby?" I whispered into her ear.

She nodded her head, as she let go of my hand, and pulled it up to her face.

Shit, I've fucked up. Again! I'm guessing she's crying, and then I felt a few tears slowly roll down my cheeks.

"Are you okay, Ed?" Vanessa asked, as Chloe looked up at me.

"Um, yeah." I reply looking down at Chloe.

Chloe slipped her hand back into mine, and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Um, can we take our food over to a table?" Chloe asked.

"Sure!" Vanessa replied. "Would you like me to stay and hand you food as you finish?"

"No!" Chloe quickly stated. "We would like to be alone please."

"Okay." Vanessa smiled.

I pushed the whale sized table of food down to the back of the room, then pulled out Chloe's seat for her.

Now, we talk.

Chloe's P.O.V (yes, twice!)

Well, there is a lot of food! But in saying that, I haven't eaten a proper meal since Ed had cheated on me.

"What do you want first, my lady?" Ed giggled.

"Oooohhhh." I giggled, rubbing my hands together. "Lasagne, please!"

"Of course!" He smiled, cutting me, and himself a piece of lasagne.

"So, what have you been up too?" Ed asked, handing me my plate.

"You don't want to know." I sighed.

I didn't exactly want to tell Ed that I had been crying and had been a complete mess since we broke up. So I didn't at first.

And to be honest, I thought he wouldn't have believed me when I said "dog scratches". I didn't exactly want to tell him I started cutting because he cheated. So again, I didn't.

"No I really do." Ed insisted.

I let out a long sigh. "Okay. I've been a mess! I was crying pretty much the whole time! I was crying, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't do anything."

I still didn't tell him about the cutting.

He put his head down. "I. . . I'm sorry, Chloe. I put you through hell." He whispered, tears pricking his eyes.

Ed crying broke my heart. I reached over and grabbed his hand. I started to rub my thumb over his hand, and a little giggle escaped his mouth.

"It's okay, Ed. I'm fine." I whispered to him.

He looked up, and I could see the tears rolling down his cheeks. Fuck.

We sat there for a while, just staring at each other, then Vanessa came over.

"Yo! Do you guys want some take away things? I don't know what they're called, but do you want something to put your food in, so can take it home?" She sweetly asked.

"Yesss!" Ed replied.

Vanessa put her thumbs up, gave us a smile, then walked away.

"I really missed you, Chloe. I was fucking lost without you. I seriously need you." Ed choked out.

You know, it was actually quite cute when he was all emotional and shit. I know it may sound mean, but at least I knew he cared about me.

"Here you guys go!" Vanessa said, handing us what seemed like one million Styrofoam containers.

Ed giggled a bit. "Thanks, love!"

"Anything for Ginger Jesus!" She giggled back.

Was she flirting, or just being a fangirl? Or was she doing both? I don't know.

Ed started to pack up all the food, and I just stared at him. He was trying so hard, for such a simple job, and it was adORABLE!

After he had packed all the food up, and packed the containers into the bag they came with, Ed held out his arm for me to take.

"You ready, me lady?" He smiled.

"Of course, my. . . Uh. . . Ginger Jesus." I giggled.

He giggled back at how long it took me to figure out something to call him, as he took my hand.

We walked back to Ed's car, and we drove back to his house.

We had a fun night, BUT not in that way! We told jokes, and had tickle fights. Like, what we used to do. That's what I missed most about him, I think. Just how cuddly, and how much of a child he was. And his laugh made my heart melt, and don't get me started about his smile! It's all the little things I missed, and now I have all those little things back!

Yo yo yo! So the girl who plays Vanessa in this chapter, is actually one of my friends! Yes, crazy I know! You guys all thought I didn't have friends, didn't you XD BUUUT I do, and Vanessa is one of them! I reeeeally want you guys to follow her on Wattpad, and Instagram, so follow her!
These are her acc na pleeeeeease mes;

Wattpad: Sheeriously_Eddicted

Instagram: teddyssheerios_

Guys, pleeeeeeease follow her! It will mean EVERYTHING TO ME! I love you all soooooo much! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and the chapters before this, and the chapters to come! Ilyyy!

Oh, and shout out to my main bitch @MG33Haz as well, I noticed her in my notif thing, and I thought why not? I love you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.5K 210 24
Having a bad past effects your love life. How would you be able to love the person who saves you, if the person who stopped you from happiness comes...
691 28 28
This is my story about meeting Ed Sheeran right before he became the biggest pop star in the world.
7.5K 322 23
where Harry is depressed and Niall saves his life *warning: I wrote this when I was about 13 and it's very bad. I'm currently editing this but it'll...
28.4K 889 36
❝There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need to change your life or you're the one that will change theirs.❞