Star Wars Joins Facebook

TreyKenobi द्वारा

Star Wars joins Facebook.... What can go wrong? अधिक

Anakin Joins Facebook.
All The Ladies Love Obi-Wan.
The Solo Hunt.
Jabba The Wannabe YouTube Star.
Angry Birds.
Luke and The Wampa.
Name Swap?
The Wrecking Ball.
Ice cream On Hoth.
The Rebels Join Facebook.
The Ani-Clone.
Selfie War.
Cartr Carum and Elx Condour join Facebook!?
Pre Vizla's Ghost.
Batsnips Appears.
Thanksgiving Special.
Kill Da Goat.
The Force Awakens.
April Fools Day.
The Easter Tauntaun.
Chewie. We're Home.
Bounty Hunter Party.
The Ultimate Playlist.
The Netflix Obsession
Guardians Of The Galaxy
The Skywalker Family Christmas
New Years Update/ Warning
Father Of The Year
Hi I'm Matt.
The Valentines Day Special
The Farwell Chapter.

Elx Rejoins Facebook!?

2.2K 137 63
TreyKenobi द्वारा

Previously on Star Wars Joins Facebook:

      Cartr Carum posted: Hey Star Wars Galaxy. My Padawan and I are new here! Elx Condour.

       Cartr Carum has deleted his account.

        Elx Condour has deleted his account.

 -*-

      Ahsoka Tano has added Elx Condour as a friend.

  -*-

     Ahsoka Tano updated her status: Elx Condour, weren't you the guy that got mad at Anakin and deleted their account?

    234 like this.

     Comments:

       Elx Condour: Crap yall remember. Well, once we threatened the space time continuum and possible spoilers for a future situation you haven't seen or lived yet my Master thought it would be best to delete our accounts.

      Ahsoka Tano: Woah that's alot to take in...

     Luke Skywalker: So you guys are like time travelers!? Like Back To the Future!?

    Elx Condour: Oh no... Altough I love the movie series we aren't like that. We can't time travel, only go forward like normal.

    Luke Skywalker: So you can't see the future?

    Elx Condour: No. We only know their time line because we lived it. We haven't lived your time line yet.

    Ahsoka Tano: So if you know our outcome can you tell me when I'll become a Jedi knight?

   Elx Condour: Uhh..... Well....

-*-

    Ahsoka Tano updated her status: ELX CONDOUR YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION.

     No one likes this.

     Comments:

        None to show.

-*-

     Elx Condour Updated his status: Man sitting in this base is boring.... Nothing to do...

     23 like this.

     Comments:

      Anakin Skywalker: Base? Do you mean the temple because I TOTALLY feel you.

     Elx Condour: No. Our rebel base.

    Anakin Skywalker: Rebels? What!? I thought you were a Jedi!

    Elx Condour: Er...

-*-

   Elx Condour updated his status: Maybe Cartr was right... Ever since I rejoined Facebook I've just dug myself a large hole. I don't think I can get out. There is only one way.

   12 like this.

   Comments:

    Luke Skywalker: ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SUICIDE!? THAT'S HORRIBLE.

   Elx Condour: NO. I meant I need to delete my account, again. Your time line is all screwed up and I'm just a walking spoiler machine.

   Luke Skywalker: dude. We don't have a time line. This is a parody fanfiction, not like it's real.

  Elx Condour: DUDE. YOU JUST DESTROYED THE 4TH WALL.

  Luke Skywalker: 4th wall? Is that like a death star or something.

  Elx Condour: Tha heck is a "death star"!? And no the 4th wall Is like making direct commentary on whatever has been created through your characters.

   Luke Skywalker: We are characters?

  Elx Condour: Ok I'm leaving before one of you die.

   Luke Skywalker: Noooo we were becoming friends!

   Elx Condour: Sorry Luke, hopefully we'll meet in the future....

-*-

   Ahsoka Tano updated her status: Elx Condour, I seriously want to know what happens. Before you leave please.

   No likes.

   Comments:

      Elx Condour: Fine. Eventually you become a leader by the name of _______

     Ahsoka Tano: WHAT

    Ahsoka Tano: WHAT.

-*-

   Elx Condour updated his status: Ok now I have to go, Cartr found out what I was doing... bye everyone!

-*-

    Elx Condour has deleted his account

-*-

    Ahsoka Tano updated her status: WHAT!?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.3K 80 7
After the Breach of Vale, Team RWBYK, Aptus and JNPR all head to Twilight Town for a bit of relaxtion, finding old friends and befriending new ones...
7.1K 138 34
For the last/maybe time I DON'T OWN ANYTHING!!!!
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
28.5K 1.2K 6
Never fall in love with a star, No matter how pretty they may seem So far away they shall gleam. Never fall in love with a star, For you love them wi...