Being a Bieber(second book to...

By dappyhays__

Mackenzie Scott who's now Mackenzie Bieber has a great life but it's not perfect. Things get crazy when she l... More

•chapter 1•
•chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 pt.1
Chapter 49 pt. 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
A special chapter!

•Chapter 27•

819 27 3
By dappyhays__

Mack's POV

I'm still grounded and Justin seriously doesn't let me do anything. It gets annoying sometimes.

Today we're going to the studio to work on the song I just wrote. Johnson already wrote his part for the song and now all we needed to do was to record it.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed what I was gonna wear today. I took off my towel that was wrapped around my body and started to get dressed.

I wore blue ripped skinny jeans with a nude color short and a black blazer with my black heels. I then curled my hair, did my makeup, and brushed my teeth.

Once I was ready I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. Justin was in the kitchen on his phone.

Once he heard me come in he looked up. "You ready?"

I nodded, "yeah."

He got up and grabbed his car keys. "Alright let's go."

We walked out of the house and over to the car. He opened the door for me before walking to the drivers side. He got in and then drove to the studio. Jack and Jack were meeting us at the studio.

"Hello?" Justin said. I looked over at him and he was on the phone. "Oh yeah we're on our way. Okay we'll meet you there," he said hanging up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Scooter. He's gonna meet us at the studio."

I nodded and then looked down at my phone. I was texting Jack right now.

M- So are you guys at the studio yet?

J- No. We're almost there. What about you guys?

M- We're almost there also.

J- Alright well I'll see you at the studio.

M- Okayyyy.

J- I love you princess ❤️

M- I love you too baby ❤️

I exited out of our messages and clicked on Twitter.

"@KenzieBieber: Heading to the studio."

"@KenzieBieber: I can't wait to show you guys what I've been working on."

"@KenzieBieber: I do this for you guys. ❤️"

We finally arrived at the studio and I locked my phone and put it in my back pocket. I grabbed my purse and got off the car. We walked into the studio and Jack and Jack were already there.

"Hey guys," Justin greeted the guys.

"Hey," they both said back.

Jack walked over time me. "Hey baby."

"Hi," I smiled, wrapping arms around his neck. We both leaned in and kissed until Justin spoke up.

"Alright enough of that love shit," he said slightly glaring at Jack. Yeah he's been acting like that a lot. Well he always does but when I was with Hayes he really wasn't like that. We would kiss and he wouldn't say anything.

Yeah he would tease us when we kissed or acted all lovey dovey, but he would never get mad. I don't know why he acts like this when I do that stuff with Jack.

Anyways, I walked into the booth first to record my parts of the song. Once I recorded my parts, Johnson walked into the booth and recorded his part. Once we were done with the song Scooter walked in.

"Hey Scott," I greeted him.

"Hey pal," he said giving me a quick side hug. He listened to the song and I waited for his feedback. "Wow this song is amazing Mack."

"Thanks Scooter."

After we were done at the studio we all went back to the house. The rest of the guys got there too.

"Let's see what's on tv," Nash said turning on the tv. He flipped through channels until we heard my name on the news. Nash stopped on the channel and we all listened.

"Is Mackenzie Bieber even an idol anymore? She ran away with boyfriend Jack Gilinsky and then went to Florida by themselves. No one else was with them. Also her dad Justin Bieber did not know where she was. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't want my kids doing that and learning from her either. What is happening to the sweet Mackenzie that we all knew and loved? Is she changing into a bad role model like mostly all celebrities been through? Are you still a fan of Mackenzie Bieber?" The news lady said.

I rolled my eyes. "They made it seem like I killed someone. I didn't even run away! I was only gone for a few days."

"They are also right in a way. You are a role model Mackenzie. Kids look up to you. You have to be careful on what you do," Justin said.

"I didn't mean to get caught. I just wanted a break," I sighed. I sat on the couch and put my face in my hands. I felt someone sit next to me. I looked up and it was my dad.

"I know you didn't mean too. I'm not saying you shouldn't live your life. Just be careful on what you do," He said rubbing my back.

I put my head on his shoulder. "I just wish I had a little bit more privacy. It's just stressful."

"I know baby. Just lay low for a while. Try to not go out so much."

I nodded, "okay."

For the rest of the day the guys came over and we just hung out and had a cook out. I was sitting by the pool with my feet in the water when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller id and it was Aidan.

"Hey Aidan!"

"Hey Mack!"

"Whats up?"

"So tomorrow we all wanna hang out. You wanna come?"

"Sure dude! I just have to ask my dad because ya know I'm still on lockdown."

"Yeah sure. Just tell me what he says."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Bye Mack."

"Bye Aidan," I said hanging up. Jack came over to me and put me over his shoulders. I screamed, "Jack put me down!"

"Nope!" He said running around the house. Once he put me down I glared at him. lAw I'm sorry baby. I love youuu,"'he cooed.

"Mhm," I said walking away.

"Babe," he said pulling me back.

"What?"

"I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too."

He grabbed me by my waist and then smashed his lips on mine. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We pulled away and then he pecked my lips.

"Mack we have a surprise for you," Justin said.

I looked over at Justin. Jack and I were still in the same position. His arms were around my waist and my hands were on his neck.

"What's the surprise?" I asked.

Someone walked in and I noticed who it was. I screamed and let go of Jack. I ran and jumped on him. He caught me and spun me around. I put my legs around his waist and hugged him tighter.

I started crying. We pulled away from the hug but he was still carrying me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Your dad called and said you need some company so I came. I missed you so much."

"I missed so much more," I said hugging him again. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Hmm," someone cleared their throat. We pulled away from the hug and Jack was standing next to us with his arms crossed. He looked pissed.

"What?" I asked.

"Who's this?" He asked clearly upset.

"Uh Jack this is Nick. Nick this is Jack my boyfriend."

A/n: do you guys remember Nick? He was the oldest at the orphanage. He was like her older brother.

Nick put me down and I stood next to Jack.

"Okay and why is this Nick guy carrying you?" Jack asked angrily.

"Jack calm down. Nick is like my brother. I grew up with him at the orphanage."

His face turned red. "He is?"

I giggled, "yes he's my brother."

"Oh.." He trailed off.

"Uh nice to meet you man I'm Nick."

"I'm Jack," Jack said shaking his hand.

For the rest of the night I hung out with Nick until he had to go home. It was almost midnight and I was really tired.

"Jack can you carry me to my room?" I asked.

He chuckled, "of course princess."

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He put me down on the bed and I started falling asleep.

He chuckled, "baby wake up."

"Mm," I groaned.

"You need to change before you go to sleep."

"Can you change me? I'm really tired."

"Are you serious?" He asked surprised.

I giggled, "yeah unless you don't want-"

"No I want too!" I cut me off quickly. He grabbed my pjs and then started to undress me. Once he put my pjs on he lifted me up and put me under the covers.

"I love you," he whispered.

I smiled, "I love you too."

He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine. I smiled in the kiss and put my hand on the back of his neck. He got on top of me without breaking the kiss. He then pulled away and started kissing down my neck. Once he found my sweet spot he sucked on it.

I moaned and I felt him smile on my neck. After he was done he pulled away and pecked my lips.

"Goodnight baby," he said smiling.

"Goodnight Jack."

"I love you."

"I love you too so much," I said. He got up and kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

Before I went to sleep I decided to go on Twitter first.

"@KenzieBieber: New things coming guys. Get ready 😈"

"@KenzieBieber: Goodnight my loves 💗"

I exited out of Twitter and then locked my phone and put it on my nightstand. I laid in bed thinking until I feel asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
369K 6.9K 43
WRITTEN IN 2015 Lauren's life suddenly changes when Kylie Jenner adopts her from the dreaded orphanage. Lauren will go through some twist and turns w...
73.5K 1.6K 19
Justin has lost his daughter Lucy. He's trying to put on a smile not to worry his children or fans or anybody but the pain he has in his heart is unb...
6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...