I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

The Chapter With So Much Drama

4.5K 66 44
By ___Flawless

Beyonce's POV

I stirred up my coffee with my straw and sipped it. Jose and I hadn't said a word to each other since he fell asleep in my bed. I finally saw him sitting by himself on the patio. I walked out to him. "Hey Jose!" He looked up at me over his sunglasses. "Good afternoon Mrs. Jackson." I sighed and took a seat in front of him. "Please, whatever has been going on...I'm sorry." Jose chuckled as he smoked his cigar.

"Oh Mrs. Jackson. Your kind intriuges me."

My kind?!

"Um, what do you mean by 'my kind'?" I would like to know that answer. "I like women like you, but of course there is no such thing as a woman like you because you are unique and different." I smiled. "Thanks that means a lot." Jose smiled as he puffed a cloud of smoke in the air. "You and Michael....are made for each other. I really wish you the best of luck." i smiled. "Well that's nice Jose. I wish you the best of lluck as well. In a time like this, we need all the prayers and luck we can get." Jose nodded.

"But...I've always wondered something," Jose whispered. "What's that?" Jose had stood up and was standing behind me. "What it would feel like to have something you know you can't get. Like for example, a mother tells her son that he can't buy any icecream. It's a hot summer day and all the kids have icecream except that one boy. Now what would you do?" 

"I'd give him some icecream. At least a small amount y'know?" Jose nodded and stood behind. "Just a small amount?" I nodded. "Even if that boy knew he would probably get in trouble for getting some?" I nodded again. "Jose you want some icecream? I have Blue Bell in the fridge!" I stood up but Jose grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me back down. 

"Listen to me, Beyonce." Jose leaned down. I closed my eyes as I inhaled the passionate scent of Cuban cigars, and spices. Jose smelled like a Hispanic dream boat. I glanced up at him. "Sometimes getting in trouble for something as sweet as icecream is worth it." 

Jose still had his hands on my shoulders. He squeezed them gently and rubbed my arms down. I felt my body respond in a certain way that Michael didn't do. I smiled and felt Jose press his lips against my bare shoulder. 

"I want you," Jose confessed. "But you can't have me," I whispered. Jose laughed and rested his head on my shoulder. "I know, but I've had my eye on you for a long time, Mrs. Jackson. Ever since you were in that little group. I saw perform for the first time in New York." I gasped. "You saw me then?" I whispered. Jose went, "Mmhmm," and gently ran his hands over my arms to my torso.

I found myself leaning back into him.

"Michael's gone with his brother for a while. They're at the gym in Downtown L.A. The house is empty and the twins are down for a nap." Jose chuckled seductively in my ear.

"Are we propsing an affair?" I smiled and grabbed Jose's hand. "Why not?" I whispered, "I'm a grown woman."

Michael's POV

I was on the treadmill running a mile. Jermaine and Janet were on either side of me running too. "So Michael how's you and Beyonce?" Jermaine asked. I grinned and sped up my treadmill. "Wonderful man. We're thinking about another baby." Janet whooped. "Michael's got a taste of Bey now he don't wanna let go," she announced. I rolled my eyes and leaned over to punch her in the arm.

We got off the treadmills and walked outside to the running track by ourselves. Jermaine stayed back to talk to a personal trainer who tried to hit on. Janet and I walked around the track. "So you and Beyonce," She announced. "What about me and Beyonce?" "Are you happy?" Janet asked. I nodded slowly. "Janet what's wrong with you?" "Nothing," she replied.

I stopped walking and stared at her. "Is there something you want to tell me?" Janet shook her head. "Be happy Michael and watch out for her. She needs you." I knew that. I sighed and grabbed Janet's shoulders. "Janet you don't have to worry," I replied, "I love Beyonce and I love you. You girls are my rock." Janet smiled and kissed my cheek. "Love you Applehead." I smiled. "Love you Dunk." Now I wanted to go home and get to my one Queen I've been waiting on...Beyonce.

A few days later...

Dana's POV

I walked into Michael's room and helped Julia clean all the rooms for annual spring cleaning. Michael was a junky little boy. I sighed and began to strip his sheets off the bed. I tossed them up and froze when something poked my leg. I placed the dirty clothes hamper with some of Jose's clothes down.

"What the hell?" I whispered. I looked down and stared at the plastic package under my knee. I picked it up and froze. A condom wrapper. I looked out the door to see if anybody was coming. I jumped up and locked myself inside the room. I grabbed the condom wrapper and glanced at the sheets. "I know Michael and Bey don't use them." I frowned and sat on the bed with the sheets over my face.

I inhaled the sheets and sighed. I paused and sniffed them again. I shot up and looked at the dirty clothes hamper. I stood up and walked over to the hamper. I grabbed a shirt out the hamper and pushed it up to my nose. I froze and looked down at the shirt and the condom. The sheets and Jose's shirt smelled alike.

"No...no no no no no no no!!!" I threw the things down and put my hands over my mouth. Did Beyonce cheat on Michael with Jose? Oh my God no!!! She would never hurt him like that. I heard Michael coming up the stairs. "Whatever Bey!!" He hollered back in a playing tone.

I hurried grabbed the condom wrapper and stuck it in my pocket and grabbed the sheets. Michael was just outside the door. I jumped over the chair and unlocked and jumped back. I began to hum like everything was normal. Michael and Bey came in the room. They stared at me like I was mad. "Dana what are you doing?" Michael asked.

I stared at the bed then them.

"Julia made me go around and take the sheets off the beds. I am the assistant," I said. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot. "Oh alright," Beyonce said. I eyed her and looked down. I pray to God Beyonce didn't cheat on Michael.

Beyonce's POV

I sat in bed that night. Michael was fast asleep beside me. I slowly sat up and slipped out of his hold and down the hallway. I walked down to Jose's room but before I reached my destination I thought I saw somebody looking at me. I turned around, but no one was there. I turned back around.

"Ah Jose you scared me!" I hissed.

Jose laughed and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you. I just really wanted to see you." I grinned. "After that day in your bedroom," Jose whispered, "I've felt more alive and loved. Beyonce you showed me what love really was." I smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Am I better than Michael?"

I paused and looked down. Jose grabbed my hand. "Beyonce?" He whispered. I couldn't answer. "I won't answer," I whispere after a moment of silence. "It'll make your ego get big," I joked. I felt a twinge of pain as I looked down the hallway towards Michael's room. Jose grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.

"Tonight," he whispered in my ear as he carressed my body, "I'm going to show you love just like you showed me."

Michael's POV

Dana and I sat in the studio alone. It was only 9, but I told Beyonce I'd be home by now for a little candle light dinner. "Michael," Dana whispered. I was over the playback system listening to "Who Is It?" I turned around. "Yes D." Dana sighed and stared at me. "If I told you something that would be heartbreaking and terrible...would forgive me because it was the truth."

"Dana I only want to hear the truth. Lies run sprints and truths run marathons," I said, "what's wrong?" I scooted my chair to her and held her hand. Dana sighed and for the first time in a while, I saw Dana cry.

She hurriedly wiped her tears away and huffed. I held her in my arms. "Dana, you're my best friend," I announced, "tell me what's wrong."

Dana nodded and pushed me back. She reached for her purse and grabbed something. "Michael, Julia told me to strip all the sheets off of the bed and I did like she said, because Julia is crazy. So I got to your bed and....I stripped them down, but they had a funny scent to them. I didn't know what is was, and I had the dirty laundry too. I noticed that one of the shirts smelled just like sheets. So I grabbed a shirt and checked it out, and earlier I had picked up Jose's dirty clothes..."

I stiffened up. "What's wrong?" I asked. Dana sighed and held out something in her hand. I stared at the plastic wrapper. "It's a condom wrapper," I whispered. Dana nodded as tears rolled down her eyes. "i fonud it in your bed Michael. You don't use condoms and you don't smell like Cuban Cigars, Michael. What does that tell you?" I scoffed. "Beyonce wouldn't cheat on me," I replied ,"I saved her life. I gave her everything she possibly could ask for!"

"Not enough," Dana said, "after you had your panic attack, that following morning, I saw Jose walking out of her bedroom. Michael you can't just let this slide! You have to find out things for yourself." I sighed and began to pack up my things. "Fine, we're going to go to the house and find this out for ourselves."

I sped down the street in my Mercedes. Dana clutched the safety handle until her caramel knuckles turned white. I screeched to a halt in the garage and got out. I fixed my clothes up and unlocked the door. Dana followed close behind me. I stepped into the house. "Bey? Bey?" I called out. I didn't hear anything. I sighed and sat down on the couch.

Dana and I waited over an hour before the door knob turned and Bey stepped in. She froze as Jose ran up behind her with a grin on his face. I looked up at her. "So is this your way of a 'candle light dinner'?" I asked. Bey straightened up her sweater and cleared her throat. "We were just out talking," she whispered.

"Don't you dare lie to Michael ike that!" Dana hollered. She jumped up. "How come when I'm cleaning your room I find this!" Dana pulled out the condom wrapper. "And his cigar smoking scent is all over the sheets too," Dana said in disgust. "The sheets on our bed," I whispered. Bey looked at me.

"Michael....you don't understand."

"I think I can grasp the concept!" I hissed. "You made love to a different man in our bed. Our bed!" I exclaimed. "I gave you everything Beyonce! I gave you my heart and my soul. I would never cheat on you. I thought about day and night, waiting to get home to you and then you do this!! You sleep with the man that is supposed to be working on a case where I almost died Beyonce!!! At the hands of your ex!"

"It was never proven!" Beyonce cried out.

"But it's true anyway!" I shouted back. Beyonce jumped back into Jose. I gritted my teeth in anger. "Get out Jose!!" Jose stood there in complete shock.

"GET OUT BEFORE I HAVE YOU KILLED!!!!!!"

Jose hurried for the door. I stared at Beyonce. "Dana get out," I said. Dana rushed out the living room. I turned on my heels and headed upstairs. "Michael," Bey cried. "Michael," she repeated. Tears flooded her voice, making it crack at every word. I walked to our bedroom and grabbed a suitcase.

"What are you doing?" Bey asked. I ignored her and opened up our closet. "Are you leaving?' I scoffed. "No," I whispered. Bey sighed in relief. "You are." I grabbed her clothes and stuff them in the suitcase. "I'm not leaving this house!!" Bey hollered. "Well dammit you're not staying here!" I hollered out. Beyonce came up behind me.

"You think you're such a saint too! I know about the morphine Michael and those pills! You think you're so damned perfect!!" Beyonce hollered out. "I know it!!" I shouted back, "but at least I didn't sleep with another in the same bed that I share with my fucking spouse!!" I spat back. Beyonce wiped her angry tears away. "Michael, you seemed so distant!" She said. "You didn't seem there. Lisa is after you! Jay is after me! Everybody is after us Michael!"

"Don't you dare start your damn whining about everybody after us! Well if I was so damn distant then you should've gotten closer to me! You stupid bitch!" I threw the suitcase at the wall.

"You think you have fucking problems Bey! You don't understand what the fuck I have to deal with everyday! I have to deal with being judged at a first glance, being called weird, gay, and even a pedophile! They've accused me of sexual abuse and child molestation!" I hollered at the top of my lungs.

"You think you've got it so fucking bad," I said, "you haven't spent two years here Bey. You don't know anything about my life or my struggles!" Bey scoffed. "You're having troubles. You must forgot I've been abused."

"Well hell I felt a little of that side myself!" I interrupted.

Bey hit me across the face. My jaw pulsed in pain and my anger sky-rocketed.  "Shutup no you don't!! You didn't know that Jay-Z forced me to abort twice Michael! You didn't know that my father thought my mother should've aborted me since she was so young! You didn't know that I lost my Daddy the day I said 'I do' to you! You didn't know that I barely even have friends anymore, because I gave them up because they all said something bad about you!! I GAVE IT ALL UP FOR YOU!!!!"

"Oh whoop-de-doo motherfucker," I spat in response, "so what! You sacrificed some things. That doesn't mean I haven't!" I shouted. "Well maybe you should care about other people's feelings!" Bey shouted. "Other people's feelings?!" She nodded. "Other people's feelings?!" I repeated.

Bey shouted, "YES OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS MICHAEL!!!!!"

'I CAN SHOW YOU OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS!!!!"

I gritted my teeth and did the most evil thing known to man. "Get your raggedy ass out," I hissed between my teeth. "What?" Bey whispered. "Get out." Bey's tongue pressed against her jaw. "Fine, I'll go." Bey grabbed the suitcase from the corner and pushed past me. She wen downstairs and stashed her suitcase in the back of the other car.

I watched her storm out and grab some other bags. I sat in silence and grabbed a pack of cigarettes. I lit one and sat there and watched her go back and forth with bags.I suddenly froze when she had Princess in her carriage. "NO, you're not taking my child away!!!" I grabbed the carriage and pulled back.

"Let go!!! You said I need to get my raggedy ass out!!!"

"You're not taking my child away!" I hollered. Beyonce pushed me away. I went after her and pulled her back. "You're not taking my child away from me!" Beyonce hit me again. "You don't deserve them!"

I gritted my teeth together and watched as everything became slow motion. I watched as my fist connected with Beyonce's jaw. She let go of the carriage and fell down. Bey held her mouth and looked at me. I popped my knuckles. She wiped away her tears.

"You said you were going to be different," she whispered in agony. I watched as she shot up and ran out the garage, not even grabbing her bags.

You said you were going to be different....

Author's Note: This is probably the most drama filled, angry chapter I ever wrote between Bey and Michael....to the side is the video for Who Is It

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 3.1K 43
Bey is in high school and she meets Jay but she doesn't think he will like her because she's not like all the other girls. Jay is the star quarterbac...
46.3K 1.6K 15
You never know where you'll find love or who you'll receive it from. The famous girl group Destiny's child are at the start of their last tour togeth...
498K 19K 59
13 years after being kidnapped from her superstar parents, Beyoncé and JAY-Z are finally reunited with their now sixteen year old daughter, Isabella...
1.2K 53 23
Alyssa Knowles was just a normal 19 year old until she met Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. Her world then changed completely. She met all of the ot...