An Eternal Love

By Emotionally_detached

Mia is a gorgeous 19 year old girl who believes that love only exists in Fairytales. All of this changes when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

10 1 0
By Emotionally_detached

Mia's POV

"I'm a monster." The words tumbled off my tongue. I just killed a girl.. What have I done?
I currently sat on the bathroom floor reflecting my current state. I can't believe I'm a vampire for fucks sake. And all because my dipshit of a soul mate couldn't keep his fangs to himself.
I heard footsteps approaching the bathroom door. I knew it was Jeremy; but I don't want to talk to that asshole right now. "Babe please come out and let me explain." I let out a dry, humorless laugh. "There's nothing to talk about. I'm no longer human. Now I'm a blood sucking creature like you. End of story." Jeremy sighed before leaving the door. I buried my head in my knees and wrapped my arms around my legs. Damn all I wanted was to get out of that hell hole with my mother. I guess you can say that I got more then I bargained for.

Jeremy's POV

Mia will never forgive me. What I did was unacceptable. To say I'm disappointed in myself is an understatement. How do I make it up to her? I mean it's not like I can go to Walmart and but a gift that says I'm sorry I stole away your humanity. Although that would be pretty damn awesome. How do I make it up to her?

Ohh poor Jeremy and Mia.. how will that "dipshit" make it up to her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...