Chapter 12

Mia POV

I'm actually starting to like Jeremy. I mean he can be a major dick sometimes but he's been really nice lately. I guess it's because we're mates or whatever.
I was flipping through a fashion mag and I noticed that all the girls were sporting short hair. I've always wanted to cut my hair but I've never had the balls to go through with it....until now.
"Jeremy I'm going out I'll be back in two hours!" I shout up the stairs. "Okay just be careful babe call me if you need me!" Jeremy shouts back. I smile at his words and quickly walk to the kitchen to grab his keys and wallet.

25 minutes later....

"Okay Mia honey you're next." Sandy my hairdresser calls out. I sit down in the chair. I'm suddenly really nervous about cutting my hair. I stared down at my hands fidgeting. I mean a girls hair is her best feature. "Sandy I want you to give me choppy layers that end above my shoulders." I looked up at Sandy. She gave me a reassuring smile. Before grabbing a pair of scissors and a comb.
I heard the scissors snipping and watched chunks of my hair fall to the tile floor. My eyes started watering as I glanced down at the growing pile of hair. I gave myself a quick pep talk. Sandy cleared her throat loudly snapping me out of my thoughts. "All done sweetheart a and I must say you look stunning." I slowly lifting my head and took in a deep breath. The hair style was perfect. I jumped from my seat and grabbed Sandy. I hugged and kissed her. She laughed at my reaction. I paid her and left the salon.
I wonder what Jeremy will think of my haircut. I stop by the mall and pick up a little black dress and some black stilettos. I'm going to give Jeremy the surprise of his life.

Back at Jeremy's house...

I practically leapt from the car. I raced inside the house with my dress and shoes in hand. I slowly crept up the stairs and bumped into a brick wall. I old up to see that the brick wall was actually Trevor. "Hey Mia." I shooshed him. "I'm going to surprise Jeremy tonight so don't tell him you saw me." I whispered. I tiptoed around Trevor to my room.( Yes I have my own room but I prefer to stay with Jeremy.) I stripped off my clothes and took a quick shower. I curled my hair into loose waves and applied smoky eye makeup. I slipped on my dress and shoes. I boldly walked out of my room and straight into Trevor's.
"Hey ba... what the fuck!?" I walk into "our" room to find Jeremy laying underneath some whore with huge boobs. "Mia? It's not what it looks like." Jeremy babbled pushing the whore off of him. I was pissed. No, in fact I was beyond pissed. "If it's not what it looks like then what the fuck is it then?" Jeremy started to talk but I cut him off. "Let me guess. You both tripped and the clothes feel off on the way down." I stated sarcastically. I let it a dry laugh before walking out of the room. I saw Trevor down the hall. I heard Jeremy's footsteps approaching me. I ran up to Trevor and kissed him. I heard Jeremy growl from behind me. "Mia stop now." Jeremy said through gritted teeth. I ignored him and grabbed the bulge in Trevor's pants. "I don't want to I'm having so much fun. Go back to your little whore so I can have some fun with your brother." That remark hit a nerve. I saw his jaw tighten. I continued to run my hand up and down Trevor's hard on. "I bet Trevor's d¡ck is bigger than yours." I taunted. I unbuckled his belt. Before I could even make another move Jeremy had me pinned to a wall. "You are mine" Jeremy hissed. "You are never to touch any man like that unless it's me. Understand?" I scowled up at Jeremy. "Fuck you" I spit out. "Gladly." My stomach lurched at his words. He wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to his room.
He laid me on the bed. "Jeremy?" He looked down at me. "Yes?" "Why would you have sex with someone else?" I questioned sadly. Jeremy took a deep breath. "I didn't. I fed off of her. And after feeding I'm so damn horny... and since we haven't had sex yet.. I mean..."
"Jeremy why didn't you just tell me? I've been dying to have sex with you.." I groaned.
Jeremy moved over me and softly kissed me. His lips left mine. He moved to my neck kissing it softly. I moaned. I need him inside of me now. "Jeremy.. I need you inside of me now. No.. No foreplay." He immediately ripped his clothes off. Seconds later he was standing in front of me completely naked. His d¡ck sticking out like a pole. He helped me undress. Soon enough he covered my body with his and plunged into me. "Jeremy!" I moaned. "God Mia your so fucking tight. After a few pumps of his hips Jeremy couldn't take it anymore. "I'm gonna come babe." As we both came Jeremy sunk his teeth into my neck sending me over the cliff into a world of pleasure. We both lay there for a while holding one another. "Mia I love you." And then everything went black.