Chapter 13

Jeremy's POV

Shit. I really fucked up this time. When I bit Mia to mark her I injected venom into her. She's going to be pissed as fuck when she wakes up.

Mia's POV

"Fuck." I groaned. I have a horrible headache. I mean my head is literally pounding. My throat is so dry and I was thirsty as hell. That's weird. I dragged myself from the bed and stumbled to the kitchen. I Picked up a glass and filled it with water. I chugged down the water but it did absolutely nothing to quench my thirst. I poured myself a glass of milk hoping that the cold liquid would soothe my throat. Just as I put the glass to my lips. I caught the scent of something that smelled mouthwatering. I instantly felt something sharp poke my tongue. Ignoring the pain I follows the scent; it led me to Trenton's room.
I pushed down the door to find some blonde bimbo riding the shit out of him. Before I could even register what was happening I had the girl pinned to the mattress. She looked up at me in surprise. I looked down at her before sinking my teeth in to her neck. She screamed and writhed underneath me. I continued to suck the sweet, thick liquid from her body.
She eventually stopping fighting and screaming. I pulled my teeth out of her neck and licked her wound.
I turned around to see Trevor and Jeremy blocking the doorway. And then it hit me... What the fuck did I just do?

I know it's a short chapter. But it's a filler chapter. Please vote, comment, and follow. I would be forever greatful if you help get my story out there. Also can someone make me a cover??? Anyways love you babe's.