Chapter 14

Mia's POV

"I'm a monster." The words tumbled off my tongue. I just killed a girl.. What have I done?
I currently sat on the bathroom floor reflecting my current state. I can't believe I'm a vampire for fucks sake. And all because my dipshit of a soul mate couldn't keep his fangs to himself.
I heard footsteps approaching the bathroom door. I knew it was Jeremy; but I don't want to talk to that asshole right now. "Babe please come out and let me explain." I let out a dry, humorless laugh. "There's nothing to talk about. I'm no longer human. Now I'm a blood sucking creature like you. End of story." Jeremy sighed before leaving the door. I buried my head in my knees and wrapped my arms around my legs. Damn all I wanted was to get out of that hell hole with my mother. I guess you can say that I got more then I bargained for.

Jeremy's POV

Mia will never forgive me. What I did was unacceptable. To say I'm disappointed in myself is an understatement. How do I make it up to her? I mean it's not like I can go to Walmart and but a gift that says I'm sorry I stole away your humanity. Although that would be pretty damn awesome. How do I make it up to her?

Ohh poor Jeremy and Mia.. how will that "dipshit" make it up to her?