Chapter 11

Jeremy's POV

Mia is suprisingly taking this all very well. Yesterday I explained to Mia that she was the mate to a powerful (and handsome) pureblood vampire (who just happens to be me.) At first she was incredulous (which I'd understandable I mean after all she's only human.) Soon after she started warming up to the the whole vampire are real thing and all her scary bedtime story monsters were real. I though I had done a pretty damn good job explaining. And then she began asking questions like: Can you turn into a bat? And, do you sparkle like Edward? I quickly informed her that vampires don't turn into bats or sparkle. That's all bullshit.
Mia sat on the marble countertop observing me as I made her breakfast. I glanced up from the sizzling bacon to steal a look at my beautiful mate. Her pale skin seemed to flow in the sunlight that poured through the windows. Her soft, brown hair hung in loose waves down to her hips. even with bedhead she was still the most gorgeous girl I'd ever laid eyes on in my entire existence. I looked into those big brown eyes only to be met by a snide remark. "Take a picture it'll last longer dick face."My mate is a hell of a lot more attractive when she doesn't open her mouth. I'm going to have to teach her a few things.....
Hello? Earth to Jeremy! When are you going to bring me my damn food?
Mia abruptly snapped me out of my dirty thoughts. I removed the bacon from the skillet and tossed it into a plate. I politely served her the food and watched her eat. After she cleared her plate she gave me a questioning look. "Jeremy could you clarify something for me? It's about you being a pureblood."
"Okay what's your question?"
"You said your mother was a vampire and your father was a wizard. How are you a pureblood if your father isn't a vampire? A pureblood child Is only born when two vampires parents..you know do the dirty work."
I chuckled at the last part of her question. "Mia allow me to enlighten you. I did a terrible job of explaining this all to you. In my haste I left out some rather important details. My father was a vampire. In fact, he was the first vampire." Mia's mouth dropped to the floor. "H..h.how is that I mean that's crazy." I gave her a lopsided smile. "Let me finish explaining dear. He was created by the most powerful witch to ever reside in our realm." Mia raise an eyebrow at my word choice. I let out an audible sigh. That's a whole different conversation.
Samantha Parris, a follower of the queen of the witches, Elizabeth Poe, left the witches realm and traveled to our mortal realm. When she entered the mortal realm. She took up residence in a small Puritan village named Salem in the year 1690. She soon started teaching the villagers children witchcraft, and the art of dark magic. After a while all the children in the village were practicing magic. The Puritan's were very religious. They believed that magic was "of the devil". So they initiated what is known as the Salem witch trials. All of her followers were burned at the stake. And then to top it all off the villagers ran her out with pitchforks and the whole bit. They also burned her cabin down. In the cabin was a very important ring. The ring that chooses the next witch queen. Samantha was the guardian of the ring. But she lost it in the fire. She moved into the Forest that encircled Salem. Samantha wanted revenge. Revenge for the death of her followers and for the loss of ring. She used the most dangerous and darkest magic. And the end result was my father. My father was a superhuman creature that looked like a normal mortal. He also had an unrequited thirst that could only be quenched by the blood of a mortal. He turned on his creator. After he drained the witch of all her blood. He discovered that he absorbed all of her powers. He then went and rampaged the village killing or turning all of the villagers. He found my mother hidden in a barn beneath some hay. When he say her he instantly fell for her long black hair and emerald green eyes. Long story short, he made her a vampire queen and here I am."
Mia stared at me in awe. I grinned and tossed her plate into the sink. I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the shower....

I finally updated! Hope you guys enjoy. Please vote, comment, and follow!