Chapter 5

Jeremy's point of view

I knocked on window of her car. I smiled as she looked over at me and then went back to sleep. She must be really tired, or she still thinks that she's dreaming. I knocked not the window again this time calling her name.

"Mia," that woke her up. She gave me a dirty look before opening her door. "What the fuck do you want" she grumbled. "You" she rolled her eyes at me and tried to shut the door. I caught the door by the handle.

"Mia, why are you sleeping in your car?" "It's complicated and I really don't want to talk about it right now. Especially not with you." She glared at me. I'm telling you if looks could kill...

"Mia please tell me I'm only trying to help you." Her face softened and I think I saw a few tears glistening In her eyes.

"My mother kicked me out." She mumbled and looked down at her feet. Why the hell would her mother do that? I wanted to ask her why but I had a feeling that wouldn't be the right question to ask her right now.

I lifted her chin up so we were face to face. "Do you have a place to stay?" She shook her head and looked down at her feet again. "You could stay with me.." Her head snapped up and she gave me a weird look. "I promise I won't try anything." I grinned.

"Are you sure Jeremy I could just stay at a hotel or something.." "Yeah." She looked at me and smiled. Damn she's cute when she smiles.

"Get in the passenger seat Mia." She gave me a confused look. "You don't know where I live babygirl. So you can't drive there." I chuckled. She blushed and crawled into the passenger seat.

Please comment and vote. Tell me if you like the story or not.