Chapter 9

Jeremy's point of view

I walked down the hallway that led to the bathroom. I just got out of a very important meeting concerning my father. I could smell a mix of two scents in the bathroom. One was the sweet, mouthwatering scent of my mate and the other is of my dick face of a little brother Trenton. Hmmm that's weird.

I curiously mind linked with Mia to see what's she's feeling. I could feel how horny she was. I grinned. I really need to tell her that we're mates.

That's when I heard her voice whisper "Trenton I want you to f..." I through myself into the door.

I found MY MATES naked body wrapped around my brother. Using my vampire speed I jetted over to the pair and tore Jeremy away from Mia.

"I thought I already told you to stay the fuck away from her!" I screamed as I punched Trenton in the face. He flew back into the wall. He stood up as if asking for more.

I snatched Mia from the shower. "Put me down you asshole!!" Ignoring her protests I carried her to her room.

I calmly opened the door and tossed Mia on the bed. I locked the door behind me and turned around to face Mia. I jerked my tie off while kicking out of my shoes. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt while keeping eye contact with Mia.

I smirked at how shocked she looked. I walked to the bed and pulled her by her feet towards me. I wanted to make her mine. "What the fuck is your issue?" I looked down at Mia. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. I pushed Mia back in the bed and climbed over her. She took a deep breath, "J..Jeremy? I'm really sorry about Trenton I honestly don't want Trenton like that I just couldn't help myself...it's like I had no control over m..." I leaned down and kissed her. Mia reached down and ran she small, soft hands up my length. I could barely keep my self from thrusting I to her hand. I shut my eyes and ground my teeth in concentration. "Please for your sake don't do that Mia. It makes me want to fuck your brains out." I muttered.

Mia giggled flipped us over. She sat on my lap. I could feel my self growing harder by the moment. My di€k pulsed beneath her. She rubbed her pu$$y against me.

She was soaking wet....Mia moaned. God her moans were such a turn on. I finally couldn't take anymore of her sweet torture. I flipped up over again. I kissed her stomach slowly leaving a trail of butterfly kisses to her pu$$y. I ran my tongue over her clit. She pulled my head roughly against her. She moves her hips in circles in my tongue. I slowly slid two fingers in at a slow pace. Mia whimpers. I curves my fingers upward and increased the pace. Mia orgasmed.

I stared at her. I really need to tell her. I looked into her eyes. They were still clouded with passion from our shirt session of love making. " Mia I have something to tell you...we're mates."

Vote, comment, and follow me(please). Please tell me what you think of it so far! That's Trent btw.