Chapter 6

Mia's point of view

When I first saw Jeremy standing outside the window, I thought that I was dreaming. Until that asshole started banging on my window and yelling my name. I swear he's such a dick sometimes.

Jeremy really surprised me by letting me stay with him. I mean it's just for the night though. I already have some weird feelings for Jeremy. And I don't that feelings to develop into anything more.

"We're here." Jeremy said interrupting my thoughts. I looked around and saw that we were parked In front of an enormous house. I was dumbstruck. His house is fucking enormous. His "house" is more like a castle. This dude is swimming in money.

"Holy shit Jeremy! Your house is...woah. Is that an In ground pool?!" Jeremy chuckled and nodded. "Oh my god!" "You can go swimming if you want...but I think you should wait until tomorrow babe you need rest." I pouted but agreed with him. He helped me carry my bags inside the house.

The interior of the house looked very modern and stylish. The original paintings of famous artists such as Picasso, and Van Gogh adorn the walls. To say I was impressed would be an understatement.

Jeremy led me through the house and up a set of stairs. He turned down a hallway and showed me to one of the guest rooms. "My room is right down hall if you need me call for me." He walked out of the room leaving me to unpack my things.

By the time I was done unpacking and organizing my things I was exhausted. I walked down the hallway and found a bathroom.

I grabbed my toothbrush and made me way to the bathroom. I turned the shower on while I stripped out of my dress. After a nice warm shower I brushed teeth. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom.

I ran down the hallway trying to get into my room before Jeremy could spot me. In my haste I didn't watch were I was going and ran into a wall. I stood back and rubbed my face. I looked up and realized that it wasn't a wall that I had ran into, but a guy.

He towered over me. Which isn't hard because I'm only 5'5. The guy was tall and muscular with pale skin. He had messy blonde hair and icy blue eyes. He smiled down at me and I swear I saw two pearly, white fangs. "I'm Trenton. What's your name?" "I uhh my ummm.." He chuckled and I blushed. "Her name is Mia, Trenton. And she's here with me." Jeremy growled from somewhere behind me. Trenton put his hands up as a sign of surrender. "Sorry bro. I didn't know." "Mia go to your room." Jeremy said sternly. I turned around and opened my mouth to object. But I thought better of it when I saw the look on his face. I turned and made my way to my room.

"Jeremy is such a dick!" I whisper yelled before walking into my room and slamming the door.

Hey you guys. Comment and vote please!! 😫 tell me what you think about the story.