Prince Of Tennis ONESHOTS ( P...

By LeiAyumi

Prince of tennis characters x readers! -LA ** REQUESTS ARE OPEN ** - no lemon #1 characterxoc #1 tennisnoouji... More

Request?
Yukimura Seiichi
Yukimura Seiichi (2)
Atobe Keigo
Yukimura Seiichi
Shiraishi Kuranosuke
Tokugawa Kazuya
Sanada Genichirou
Kuranosuke Shiraishi
Fuji Shusuke
Yanagi Renji
Tezuka Kunimitsu
Yanagi Renji
Shūji Tanegashima
Kirihara Akaya
Atobe Keigo
Marui Bunta
Atobe Keigo
Yukimura Seiichi
Yukimura Seiichi
Tezuka Kunimitsu
Kaidō Kaoru
Atobe Keigo
Atobe Keigo
Yūshi Oshitari
Yukimura Seiichi
Sanada Gen'ichirō

Shiraishi Kuranosuke

2.3K 33 3
By LeiAyumi

Shiraishi Kuranosuke

//Requested by a reader sometime back. I'm so sorry to only be able to post this one-shot now! ( ≧Д≦) //

You were just making your way out of the classroom, when someone bumped onto you.

"Sorry!" He cried out, as he looked at you. You looked up, and realized that it was your classmate, Shiraishi who knocked onto you. You bowed down, as a greeting and didn't realized the blush on Shiraishi's cheek.

After chatting with him for a while, you decided that you should leave when he suddenly asks, "(Name)-san! Do you mind...mind finding Gabriel with me?" He asks, as his hands scratched the back of his head.

"Sure," You replied with a smile. You guys began to look for Gabriel, when you noticed the beetle near the front of the classroom. However, you didn't realized that Siraishi also seen it, and rushed to the front of the room.

As you reached your hands out to the beetle, it touched Shiraishi's hand, which was on the beetle.

"Ah! Sorry!" You apologized, as you pull your hands back. Shiraishi, however, grabbed your retracting hands and looked into your eyes earnestly.

"(Name) –san! Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" He mumbled, as a blush came onto his face.

"Okay." You giggled, as his smile widened.

'This might be a good start,' Shiraishi thoughts, as he grins, seeing your bright smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 582 21
Ryoichi (Re/O/i/Chi) Echizen has been in America since he was little, when his family moved back to Japan he stayed with his aunt to keep practicing...
325K 10.1K 23
||(Y/N) is the best friend of Gou Matsuoka. The two have been close ever since they were kids. They also are a part of the Iwatobi Swim club, managin...
11K 165 18
Haikyuu characters x reader My first story There will be lemon parts please don't read them if you're uncomfortable Feel free to suggest any characte...
27.9K 457 26
In this story, the reader takes the role of an 18 year old human boy. After seeing your academic prowess, a prestigious high school in your home coun...