The Cat In The Eye

By CheshieCat15

Lets just say that Im a Werecat, and Im about to make Werewolf history! ... More

Prologue:
Must be Nice
The run in with the run away dogs.
Finding out the truth
Where - cat
Werewolves/ WereCats UNITE!
Lets go home! Part 1
Lets go home! Part 2
Authors note:
Reunite?
Sons of Night
Relentless
Gossip
Spring Formal pt 1
Spring Formal Pt 2:
The Ball
Lost
Battle Pt1
Battle pt 2
Im back and....
Go Away!!
The Legacy...
UnHoly
Hey were Mates....
Mr. Rogue Part 1:
Mr. Rogue Pt 2
They're coming
Sweet Blasphemy
Wrong Side of Heaven
Set the World on Fire
Perfect Weapon
Days are Numbered
State of my Head
Shadows Die
Victory Call
Epilogue:
Good Bye!!!!

Is it REALLY home sweet home?

2.4K 114 9
By CheshieCat15

Picture: Damien's Wolf up top Except he has bright green eyes!!!
Song: "The Other Side" by New Years Day (I know this song is dark, but I love this song....)

Previously;
Sighing in relief I say " well lets go." Motioning my hand forward In reference to tell Chloe to lead the way

Alex POV;

After following Chloe for a few minuets, I started to get nervous that we wouldn't get out of here. Like How big is their territory!?!

Then suddenly a low growl sounded behind us, I turned around and saw a large brown wolf with bright green eyes.

"Damien what's wrong?" I ask him and suddenly it hits me. How did I not notice it before, we were surrounded by rogues.

Taking a fighting stance I let Juniper have control, as she growls dangerously. Then suddenly about six rogues come out and encircle Chloe, Damien, and I.  Who by the way Chloe  did the same thing. I can see that by her glowing purple wolf eyes.

Then there is Damien who clearly has just shifted, into his HUGE brown wolf.

Then suddey as a rogue tried to lunge at me I jump up using my cat strength to meet him in mid air. I grab him by the muzzle, making him fly into a tree.

Hearing a loud thud, and crack. Probably cracking a few ribs. As he hits the tree.

He then tries to get up and lunge at me again, but he hesitated as he tried to stand. Clearly favoring his left front paw.

In that time of hesitation I ran up to him and lunged at him, knocking him back into that tree, and he tries to wriggle out from under neath the hold i have on him.

I am straddling him while holding my hand around his throat, clawing out as much of his face I can get with him thrashing about like he us.. Eventually I manage to Knock him out cold.

"Why wont you let me shift?" Juniper suddenly ask me.

"Because I don't want any of the rogues to find out and link Mr. Rogue, then we have our cover blown of being the one and only were Queen Cheetah." I tell  her

"Why is being the Queen Cheetah bad?" Juniper ask mem

"Because then we become THE center of attention, and we'll wind up with a big target on our backs if we dont shift." I tell her, then blocking her out.

I then turn around to see another rogue totally mutilated. Then another on the ground with his head in a not so normal position.

I then look over at Damien who is still in wolf form, and has his head wrapped around one of the rogues neck twisting it, then ripping it off.

I then look over to Chloe who has shifted into a beautiful midnight black almost blue wolf. With her head wrapped around a rogues throat. Making a bite that would make the life drain out of that rogues eyes.

With a smirk on my face,  I walk over to Damien who has shifted back, and I grab the pair of blue shorts and white shirt he left on the ground before he shifted. And give them to him, careful to not let Juniper who still has some control wonder her eyes.

" I think youll need these." I say as I give them to him, turning around and walking over to Chloe who has already changed into a pair of black shorts, and purple tank top.

" Are you guys alright?" I ask them.

Turning my head back to Damien " Yeah Im fine, got a few scratches but Im good." He says while dusting dirt off his shorts. Before Juniper can start admiring him, I turn to Chloe and look at her.

" Yeah Im fine, just a few cuts and bruises nothing serious." She says walking over to us.

" Alright Chloe how much farther till were out of here?" I ask her.

" Um i believe if I'm correct that we should be out of here in about an hour on foot. Its quicker if we run in our animal forms, it would be about a five minuet run. " Chloe says as she starts to go behind a tree and shift.

" I agree." Damien says as he goes and walks behind a different tree.

Rolling my eyes I shift right then and their changing into my cat.

" Finally." Juniper says to me. With relief in her voice. She really wanted to shift.

" Oh well its just going to be us three and I figured if someone actually saw us, they know the legend I bet they wouldn't DARE try to fight us!" I say as I stand up proudly.

" You got that right." Juniper says laughing as we extend our claws in to the ground.

Damien POV;

" I agree." I say as I start to go behind a tree. Right after I take off my shirt and start on my shorts, I hear the familiar cracking and popping of a shift. But the sound wasn't behind a tree. It sounded too close.

" Wait wasn't it just Chloe and..... Who went behind a tree?" I think to myself.

I look around the tree Im behind and see the most magnificent cat ever.

" Alex!" I say as I step out not caring if I have my shirt off. And am in only my shorts.

She turns around, and I am captivated by the most beautiful green cat eyes ever.

" Wow she is big!" I say to Adrian.

" Yes and shes all ours!" Adrian says dreamily as he stares at our mate.

" Alex is that you?" I ask her as I walk forward and start to pet her head, feeling the familiar tingling sensation you can only feel when you touch your mate.

" You're so beautiful, and you're all mine." I say as I pet her head and revel in the fact that I am mated to THE QUEEN CHEETAH! Well king, but shes luckily a female so that makes her Queen!

Purring loudly, Alex rubs her head up against me. Then out of nowhere Alex shifts. Instinctively I cover my eyes.

I then hear laughing. Looking up I see Alex laughing and her clothes AREN'T RIPPED!

Shocked , and Im very certain that my eyes are the size of saucers I ask, " How. why. whats so funny?" I ask her standing up.

" You." She says while she still laughs her head off.

" Me!? Why." I say astonished she'd laugh at me. Smiling in return.

" You seeing that when I shift I dont rip my clothes. And before you ask I dont know why." She says calming down grabbing her sides.

" Ok but wow you...... Why didn't you tell me!" I ask her " I mean I knew you were a werecat but , as your mate I would think you'd tell me!" I say getting a little mad our mate didn't tell me. But, Im mainly just joking.

" Well first, I didn't tell you because it never came up to discussion, and second I wanted to tell you in a special place, not rogue territory!" She says as she comes up and hugs me.

" Ok then, but whats her name?" I ask her.

" Juniper." She says as she looked up at me flashing her cat eyes.

Surprised i jump back. " You mean the moon goddesses sister!?" I ask her surprised that that rumor was true.

After I had the mate dream, I tried to study werecats and their was a legend that who ever has the King/Queen Cheetah as their animal is not only destined for greatness, but can contain supernatural powers, and their cat is the moon goddesses sister.

Nodding her head I ask her. " So what powers do you have?"

She gives me a questioning look and ask me. " You know about that?"

" Well yeah I kind of studied werecats after the mate dream. " i say looking down embarrassed I had to study werecats.

" Well I can freeze time, see the future, and thats all I know so far, Juniper says that I receive at least three or four powers." She says as she looks down. Putting my finger under her chin I lift her head up to look at me.

Flashing her a smile I say " Well Alex, Juniper, you are so beautiful and I am so happy to have you as MY mate, and I dont care about the powers or the fact that you are a Queen Cheetah, I care about YOU, and I dont want you to think any differently." I say as I kiss her with about as much emotion I can put into it.

Once I kiss her Alex tenses up but after a few seconds, she relaxes, and kisses back.

After a few seconds I hear a bark behind me, and stop. I totally forgot about Chloe. She heard EVERYTHING!

" Oh crap Bro, you totally might have just embarrassed your self." Adrian says to me.

" Thanks" i say sarcastically.

Chloe POV:

" Well Alex, Juniper, you are so beautiful and I am so happy to have you as MY mate, and I dont care about the powers or the fact that you are a Queen Cheetah, I care about YOU, and I dont want you to think any differently." I hear Damien say to Alex.

" ALEX is Queen Cheetah!" I say to Peril.

" Queen Juniper and Queen Alex. What a honor to be serving them." Peril says in awe as I can feel her bow.

I then proceed to shift into my wolf. Peril barks at Alex and Damien grabbing their attention, feeling awkward that they are passionately kissing each other.

" Ok Chloe lead the way." Alex says as I turn around to let Damien and Alex shift.

-------___________--------------_________-----------------_____________

Hey, so this chapter has been updated!!! (12/15/16). Hope y'all like. I know I'm not doing much rewriting of the story. But, I am just trying to polish it up, and make it a bit nicer.

Anyways, hope y'all like, and don't forget to please Vote/Comment!!

Chessie_Cat14👻👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 140 21
Completed Story! (28/07/2019) # 7 tribal (21/07/2019) # 60 familysecrets (21/09/2019) # 597 wolves (21/09/2019) South African 19-Year-Old, Thalia Le...
173K 3.5K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
195K 7.3K 27
Join Katherine as she runs from hunters she one of the last of her kind a were cat there's not many left. Werecat sand werewolfs no longer get alone...
50.2K 2K 26
A little girl had it all then lost it all. A rogue wolf killed her family and with the graces above she managed to escape from death. The wolves tha...