For bidden Lovers(Eazy-E Love...

By tweety_614

Church girl Asia Harris can hardly do anything because of her over protective father who's the neighborhood p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Question
Update soon
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
HELP
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
New story
NEW STORY!!!!
New STORY!!!
A Feeling Beyond Love
PLEASE Read!!!!
Snippet
Ideas

Chapter Twenty Six

1.8K 59 7
By tweety_614

Eazy's pov

Asia stayed the night over my house so we hung out for a little while. I was in the living room watching tv while she was in the kitchen cooking. Somebody was knockin at my door and she I opened it was my ex girlfriend NuNu. I ain't seen her in a minute long story short we broke up cause she was a money hungry hoe. Before I could say anything she shoved passed me and barged into my house. I followed after her so she wouldn't go into the kitchen but I was to late.

"E who is that?" She asked while pointing to Asia.

"None of your business NuNu you gotta go." I said while grabbing her arm.

"Oh I see she ya little girlfriend huh?" She asked while getting out my grip.

"Who is this?"Asia asked pointing to her.

"I'm NuNu Eazy's ex." She said while walking up to her. Asia nodded her head then looked over at me.

"Don't fall for none of the bull he tell you girl he got no business being with a little girl anyway." She said with a smirk.

"Oh then Who does he need?" Asia asked while walking up to her.

"Me.... but anyway Eric I came to ask you if I can stay a couple of weeks with you?" She asked while looking into my eyes.

Asia let out a deep sigh then went back to cooking. I thought bout it for a moment then came to a decision.

"Three weeks that's all." I said while letting out a deep breath.

"Awwe thanks E." She said while walking up to me.

"Yeah what ever." I said while walking away.

I know that was stupid of me but I was still willing to help her. I know Asia upset but she'll get over it eventually.

Hope yall enjoyed sorry for the late update but comment and vote. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 209 14
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
419K 9.5K 27
After her mother's death, Aurora and her dad move into the same neighborhood as her father's co-worker, but how was she supposed to know that his son...
374K 14.2K 45
He was hoe all his life and he knew it. He never wanted to be everything for someone until he met her. She was everything he needed. As y'all know m...
427K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...