Adopted By Ash Costello

By weallwannadie

Angel grew up in a foster home. She switched them every year. But one year she moves in with a woman named Am... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Baby?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27~ Christmas
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
PART 2: THE BEGINNING
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
concert !!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
epilouge
reunited ❤️️

Chapter 42

586 30 17
By weallwannadie

A/N: It hurt writing this.

~Blake

"Did you tell her, Blake?"

"No, Alex! I didn't! And I won't!"

"Why the hell not?!"

"Because! She's pregnant, and my mom is too!"

"Well I'm sorry, but your sister deserves to know! And your mom and your dad!"

"Alex, I understand that. But it's too soon. I'm only 17 for gods sake!"

"Well so was she when she had Jayden and Aubree!" I sighed.

"Fine. I will tell her tonight."

"Thankyou."

Jesus Christ. I knew I should've wore a fucking condom. 'But no, she had birth control.' Birth control doesn't work 100% of the time smart one.

Now Alexandra's pregnant, Angels pregnant, and Ash is pregnant.

What the hell am I going to do?

xx

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Angel walking down the stairs.

"Blake, if you don't mind me asking, why did you and Alex have an argument?"

"Uhh-" I stuttered. "I'll tell you later. Okay?" She nodded and I made my way out the door running into Ricky.

"Woah, dude you okay?"

"C-can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, just let me give Angel the kids and I'll step right back out." I nodded and sat on the front porch steps waiting for Ricky to get back. "Alright, what's up little dude?"

"Alex is pregnant." His expression went from cool, to shocked.

"W-what?"

"Alex is pregnant. I didn't wear a condom, she said she was on birth control, I- I don't know what to do Ricky, help me please!"

"Hey, it's okay. I mean, it's not okay, but it's gonna be okay. Have you told Angel yet?"

"No, you're the only one who knows."

"Well, I think you should start by telling Angel."

"O-okay."

~Angel

"Babe!" I yelled for Ricky. I haven't told him I was having twins just yet. I decided to wait a while on that.

"Yes, my love?"

"I've been thinking about some baby names." A few, actually.

"Oooo, tell me, tell me!"

"Okay, Beau for a boy, and Rosalie for a girl?"

"I love those names. Especially Beau. Where'd you come up with that?"

"Well, for starters blessthefall, and it just came to mind. A song came into my mind by blessthefall, and I was like, 'Hey, I would love having a little Beau running around the house'"

"Me too. I love it." He kissed me as he spoke those words. Then I heard heels clicking. "What about Rosalie?"

"Twilight, of course."

"Ahh."

"Ooooo are we deciding baby names?!" Ash asked. I smiled and nodded. "I wanna decide too!"

"Alright, go for it."

"Well since you didn't choose Coraline, I would want that for a girl. And I like the name Ronnie too, or Nikki. I say you should add Ronnie to Beaus name. I heard the convo."

"I was thinking Destery, but Ronnie is cute too. Like Ronnie Radke."

"So you're saying Ronnie Radke is cute?" Ricky asked playfully.

"He is! But you're the only one who catches my eyes." He smiled and kissed me once more before interwinding hands with me.

"And Angel, if it is a girl, could I use her middle name as your name?"

"You mean like Coraline Angel?" She nodded. "Of course, mom!"

"Thanks baby vampire."

"Yourwelcome mama vampire."

"Did I hear Vampire?!" Michael Vampire said walking into the house.

"Michael!" I screamed running to him giving him a hug.

"I am your drug of choice, my dear!" I giggled.

"That is my favorite song."

"I know, that's why I said it." He said winking. We always had this type of relationship, and Ricky didn't mind. Michael played with the kids a lot. He treated them like they were his own. It was quiet adorable if you ask me. "Hey buddy!" He said towards Jayden while Jayy was crawling towards Michael.

That's right, my kids can crawl. Next thing you know they'll be walking, then running, then playing a sport or playing instruments. Going to Kindergarden. Having boyfriends, or girlfriends, or both. Graduating. Getting married, or going to college, or both. Having kids, or having none whatsoever. It's a lot to think about. And I never want to see the day when that comes. They're just my little babies, they don't need to grow up.

But I know they will, and that hurts. What if something happens to me, and I never get to see them live up to anything?

"Angel!" Michael yelled, causing me to be pulled out of my thoughts.

"Huh- what? I'm sorry I wasn't listening."

"Yeah, I know we've been calling your name for the last 5 minutes."

"Oh, sorry." Then I saw Aubree crawling towards me. "Hey baby girl!" I yelled towards her. She giggled as I picked her up and spinned her around.

"Hey, Angel?" Blake asked turning the corner. I saw Ricky give him a look and shook his head.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think now's the best time, Blake." Ricky said.

"No, he's my brother. He can tell me anything. What is it Blake?"

"Can we talk in private?" I nodded. I still held Aub as we were walking. "I said private."

"Blake, the baby doesn't understand anything you're saying. Aubree doesn't count." He scoffed and walked with me. "Now what is it?"

"Alex is pregnant."

"What?"

"Alex is pregnant."

"But- you- how?!"

"Uh, the same way you and Ricky have 3 kids now. You know you have se-"

"I know how babies are made, Blake. But how?!"

"I didn't use a condom?" (the question mark was put there for a reason.)

"Blake!"

"She said she was on birth control!"

"Birth control isn't 100% Blake!!"

"Are you mad at me?" I sighed and shook my head.

"No. Because soon, youll have a little miracle. I have 2 miracles. Soon about to have 4... I mean 3. Ash is going to have one. And now you. I'm not mad. But you will be the father to this baby, or so god help me-"

"Wait 4?!"

"Nevermind that."

"Uhh.. okay. Well, I will be the father. I was just scared to how you'll react."

"It's okay, Blake. Let's go." We walked downstairs and smiled towards everybody. Ash was confused. "You should tell mom and dad." I told him. He nodded and took Ashs hand, then walked upstairs. I cradled Aub as Michael held Jayy.

I like calling him Jayy. It's cute.

Things started to get better. Until I got a text message from my best friend.

Fronz: Hey. Just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for what happened at the party. It should'nt have happened. I'm not saying I regret it, but I think you should tell Ricky.

Wait, what? I don't remember anything happening at the party. The last thing I remember is playing spin the bottle and me kissing Fronz.

Wait.

Could this be? Is it possible that Ricky couldn't be the father of these babies?

No, it couldn't be.

Dad said he saw Ricky and I going to the room. Not Fronz, nor anybody else.

Or did he lie to me, again?

When things couldn't get worse, I got a phone call.

It was Josh.

"Hello?" Josh was crying, hard. I heard sniffles. I handed Ricky Aubree and walked out of the room. I walked into an empty room. "Josh what's wrong?"

"S-something b-bad h-happened."

"What happened Josh?"

"Devin commited suicide."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 822 41
Maddie had been out on the streets for nearly a week when she was found by Chris. He had been taking out the trash, a simple chore. That easy task tu...
48.6K 1.2K 14
Marietta is a HUGE Motionless In White fan. When she meets Chris at her friend's party, he instantly falls in love with her and she feels the same. M...
15.8K 845 30
Growing up, Corianne Stanley knew Christopher Cerulli as her next door neighboor and the older brother of the girl that baby sat her. She and Chris k...
24.4K 1K 29
Meet Jennifer Ruiz. An 24 year old girl who has had a rough time as a teen mom and is currently in search for a new job. Meet Chris Cerulli. Better k...