lovestruck † hs

By the1dfanfics

"Who hurt you so much that you started to hate yourself?" Quickly I change the subject. I am not going to cr... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Last Chapter

Chapter 32

2K 65 22
By the1dfanfics

Rachel's POV

As Harry and I lay here, my body still draped over his, a thought randomly pops into my head and I sit up on him. He eyes me as if to ask what's up.

"Harry, I'm out of clothes.." I explain, pouting a little.

"Oh," he nods, looking a little down. "Are you leaving me then, moving back over to your flat?"

The pure hope in his eyes that I'll stay here with him is effective. His eyebrows raise in plea, as he reaches for my hands.

Who am I kidding? Another week with Harry sounds wonderful. This week went better than I could have even imagined, the being with Harry part at least, so why not make a round two?

"It doesn't have to be that way," I affectionately give his hands a tight squeeze as the corners of his lips begin to rise.

"Really?"

I nod, copying his smile. "Great," he adds as we lean in for a kiss.

Once I break the kiss from him, I lie back down, and he begins to comb his fingers through my hair again.

"I'd love to stay longer. I can go to my cousins's flat tomorrow and pick up some more clothes for another week so I won't have to wash my stuff here and re-wear things."

"You won't just re-wear something?" he chuckles, the vibration from his chest tickling my ear.

"No, someone will see at work and why would I choose to get judged more than I already do for something lame like that?" I reason with him matter-of-factly.

His chest vibrates again, "My little angel is uptight!"

"No!" I defend myself, "maybe you're just too downtight to realize that I'm right." Even I start to laugh at my own, stupider joke.

"I'd love to see how tight you are," he smirks jokingly, reaching for my skirts hem again for the second time today.

"Harry..." All I can do is warn him, or at least that's all I feel like doing. I'm in the most comfortable position on top of him, I'm to lazy to smack him.

My lazy threat is too weak, his hand going up my skirt and grabbing a handful of my bum tightly, having me moan just a tad.

"St-top," I tell him as he repeats his action, then finally listening to me and placing a kiss to my head.

"Look, you're going to have to change out of this skirt then if you don't want me to keep doing that," he admits. "Didn't I pack that sexy little leotard for you? Never saw you wear it for me."

"Because I didn't want to wear it for you," I reply slyly, having him give me a glare.

I force myself to climb off of him, he's definitely right about the changing thing, and he should change too. Pj's would be way more comfortable than our day clothes. He answers my thoughts when he rises from the bed. The two of us change quickly, Harry leaving me his shirt to wear, before crawling back into the mattress and cuddling the way we've fallen into pattern to.

"Goodnight baby, sweet dreams," he wishes me, his hold tightening on my body in his strong arms.

"Night Harry," I kiss one of his fingers wrapped around my body, the sound of his peaceful breathing putting me to sleep just moments later.

* * *

In the morning we have a light breakfast together, not rising too early, planning to leave the house at noon. As I pick up our dishes he explains he has training today, so I let him go get dressed for that and offer to clean up myself. Once I finish, I go ahead and pack up my dirty clothes, so I can not make a mess here and just wash my stuff there. Rapidly, I change into some jeans and one of Harry's tees since I've run out of my own, and I just tie it with a rubber band to adjust the size.

"Hey angel. Looking beautiful as always," I hear from behind me, then turn to see Harry walking out from his bathroom. He's wearing an old hoodie with some long gym shorts, his hair tied up in one of his perfected buns.

His compliment has me smiling at him as I bend down to zip up the small suitcase, then stand and lift up the handle. "You look cute in those shorts, babe," I test the nickname again, failing miserably. I can't help but laugh at myself.

"Oh baby, you don't need to worry about having a nickname for me. You calling for me in general is all I need," Harry says as he and I start walking out of his room and heading for the front door.

I suppose he's right, and if I can't pull it off, I should seriously stop trying. I pick up my phone from the counter and stuff it in my pocket as Harry takes his keys and his phone.

"So I guess I'll hear from you later? We'll meet back at the flat?"

He looks surprised when he hears my questions, "Who said your going back to your flat on your own?"

"I was just going to walk since it's only like thirty minutes..." I pause, "You want to take me?"

A cheeky grin takes place on his lips, "No way am I letting my angel walk there alone," he teases.

I let go of the suitcase to cross my arms. "I am a big girl you know, I'm gonna have to start doing things alone."

Yes, I am freaking out on the inside how cute this is that he wants to take me everywhere, but the second reason I did move here was to be on my own, and do stuff for myself. Sure I want to spend all my time with him, but Harry will have to understand this, and back down a bit on acting like he's my parent.

"Believe me, I realize this angel, but what if I ask nicely?" He questions again, that hopeful look appearing in his eyes again.

Along with the grin, those evil, adorable dimples, and his green emeralds, how the hell will I ever deny him?

I sigh, falling in his trap. "Fine..." I shake my head, giggling at his glee. "Take me everywhere, daddy, I'm too much of a baby to go alone," I whine dramatically, emphasizing with my arms in the air.

A smug grin takes over the toothy, playful one as Harry moves to back me into the wall and traps me with his big arms.

"That's it. There's your nickname," he sneers deeply in my ear. The feeling of his hot breath on my skin causes goosebumps to rise. He kisses my jawline, smiling on the skin as he sees what he's done to me in a matter of seconds. "Be careful how you use it though, or else daddy will punish you." I take in a sharp breath with his threat as he kisses me again.

Holy hell...how can you go from adorable to sexy beast in no time?

As much as I'm heating up with this moment, I think it's time I gain some control.

I clear my throat, "Well then, daddy, it's time we drop me off, yeah?" Small giggles sound from the both of us as he frees me from my trap and we head downstairs.

On the small walk outside to his car, I see a paparazzi, and Harry moves me to his other side, blocking me from the camera as it clicks multiple times, and the man calls out to us many questions. I can just see the headline now:

Harry Styles Walks Out of Flat Holding Hands with Mystery Girl Carrying a Suitcase?!

"I'm sorry angel, keep your head down and ignore them when or if they ask you anything, alright?" he whispers nonchalantly as he helps me in the car, and I nod before he shuts the door. I listen to his orders, looking down at my lap and wait for him to get in. We drive off, camera still clicking.

Once we are out of sight, I lift my head and Harry and I converse how the day will go. He says he may get home late, that he has some things to look over about the album after he does his workout, and I was surprised at how long and frequent he actually exercises. I tell him that I'll have my cousins take me back to his flat, and he agrees that's best so I don't have to walk on my bad foot too much either. When we arrive to their flat, Harry helps me down, leading me to the door along with the suitcase of clothing.

I ring the bell, and in minutes Hayley answers, eyes going wide, not expecting to see us both.

"Jen! Get your ass here!" She calls, and I recall the not so sweet memories of their whiney accents. Harry pulls me in his hold as Jennifer appears, smiling brightly at the both of us.

"Rach! Harry! Great to see you!" she greets us politely, hugging us both. Hayley follows her movements. "So what brings your here?"

"Well, I'm only dropping her off, actually," Harry explains, and the girls expressions fall a little.

I swear it's like they love him more than they love me, which is a little funny I'll admit, because I know they'll never get to experience him the way I do. I'm never this selfish, but..haha..

"I'm here to get some more clothes in the suitcase, and also spend the day with you two." I finish his sentence.

Jen claps her hands, "Lovely! I'm glad you're here. Thank you for dropping her off, Harry."

"Not a problem," he replies in a snarky way, looking down at me and raising his brows, referring to our argument earlier about me going alone.

"Oh stop it, you remember how you won that," I lightly push his chest. He knows full well he sold me with his dimples, enforcing it when he pushed me to the wall with all that 'daddy' nonsense.

He laughs, wrapping his arms around me and I do the same, and he smiles into the soft, loving kiss he places on my lips. I kiss him back and we let go, partly because he and I realize my cousins are literally here, just staring at us as we have a moment.

We turn our heads to them, as they just stare in awe at us.

"Ahem..well uh, see you back home angel, yeah?" Harry breaks our silence.

"Yes," I look back at him and grin. His smile has my heart racing as he kisses my forehead lightly.

"Have a good day," he whispers before looking at Jen and Hayley. "Ladies, see you again."

"Bye Harry," the two smile and wave, looking mesmerized.

Harry waves back at the three of us as he walks to his car and departs on his way.

"Oh my God!" Hayley squeals as I enter the familiar flat.

"What?"

"You two are too fucking cute!"

Harry's POV

"Alright Harry, ten more," I hear Mark tell me, as I pick up the large weight again. As I do my command, I can't help but smile again as I think of her, and the argument we had earlier today. She is way too good for me to handle.

"You got a ten minute break, then get your boxing gloves and wipe your little grin off, yeah?" Mark teases, throwing a towel to my sweating chest for me to use.

I nod, thanking him before walking over to Niall and Louis, who I'm assuming are on break too.

"Oi oi," Louis greets, still breathing a little heavily from his workout.

I acknowledge him, then look at Niall, who's on his phone, as I grab a water from the ice box.

"How's ya girl?" Niall chimes, placing his phone down on the table when I sit in the chair in front of him.

"She's doing good," I reply before taking a sip.

Louis enters our conversation, "And her foot? Haven't heard about her from you in a while."

I explain to them her new condition, no crutches now and they tell me to congratulate her.

"I still don't quite remember what she looks like," Louis ponders.

"I think I do, I can match a face to your description. Pretty sure I saw her first.." Niall jokes, though I'm the only one not laughing.

"How long has it been, the both of you dating?" Louis inquires after drinking some of his tea.

"It's been a bit over two weeks." The best weeks I've had in years.

Louis is about to ask me another question when Liam walks in, out of breath as he throws himself in the chair next to me.

"Damn that was rough!" he complains of the hard work he just completed, and he definitely looks like he worked his ass off. "What are we discussing lads?"

"Rachel, Harry's girl," Niall answers Liam, snatching a bottled water for him.

"Ohh, how are you two doing? Mark said you've been smitten, eh?"

I smile a little at his comment. I guess you could say that. "I..I'm in love with this girl," I finally admit aloud, and waves of relief hit me, even though the boys are in shock.

Niall scoots closer, "How do ya know? Only been like a month since you met her, and a couple weeks of dating?" The boys nod in agreement.

Truth is, I've been feeling this way for a while, and I've wanted to tell her, or at least someone. Mainly I've wanted to let her know, but I'm worried she may not feel that way yet. As the boys have just said, it's only been two weeks. But this past week that I've lived with her and gotten to know her so much better, I love her. I can't wait for her to meet my mum, the lads, my sister; I want her to see how much I love her, and for them to see it too.

"I can just feel it," I tell them. "When I'm with her, I don't want to leave her. I want to finally say 'I love you', because it's true."

"Well you have been smiling more, you're happier. We can tell," Liam replies, the boys agreeing. "And your writing recently for the new album; you were right when you said she's been inspiring you."

I sheepishly smile at them, and Louis continues, "I'm happy for you, think we all are. You need to tell her. She got any hot friends?"

The others laugh, and finally I join in. Her two cousins come to mind, and I can't help but think that Hayley would be a good match for Lou. Both love to party. Then it hits me again, she doesn't have any friends.

"Actually, my girl doesn't have any friends," I frown.

"That's horrible!" Niall reacts, "Girl sounds lovely, how could she not?"

I tell them her experience at work she had with the ignorant girl and they copy my frown.

"Harry, we should meet her sometime. I'll introduce her to Soph, she'll love Rachel. You say she's lived here for about two months? Poor girl should have some friends besides her family here and you," Liam suggests, and he has an excellent point.

I nod, planning in my head to do that soon. Sophia is a great girl, and her and Liam are doing well together. Her and Rachel would get along perfectly. I will do it soon, I'll ask her about it.

"Oh, and how is she getting on with the, you know, band thing?" I hear from Liam, taking me from my trance.

The thought makes me grin, it's one of my favorite things about her. "She's not completely used to it of course, but she's getting there. It's just...you know how nice it is to meet someone, to be with someone, who has no clue of anything about you? She's a curious girl, I love it."

Every time I get to tell her something new, I cherish. The fact she knew nothing about me previously makes me love her more. It's made me happier, they are right, because I get to tell her something she doesn't know. Her innocent persona has me buzzing when I'm with her. Every little thing about her I love: her wit, beauty, scars, personality, just everything. It's great to feel this way about someone again.

"Our little Harry's in love," Liam whines, latching his hand to my shoulder.

"Harry, come on now, your ten minutes of day dreamin' are up! Get your gloves!" Mark shouts from behind.

As I walk in Mark's direction, I hear Louis call after me, laughing, "Oi! Pretend Mark is that cafe lad you talked about! Matthew, yeah? Fight 'em hard!"

I smirk to myself, because little does Louis know, I already do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.8K 46
Imagine Harry Styles picking you from thousands of faces. That's what happened to Jessica the night of her concert. After being pulled from the crowd...
160K 5.5K 24
Maybe she never should've joined the game. SHORT STORY.
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
427K 9.8K 45
Avery Martin is a smart 18-year-old with a boyfriend of one year, two rich parents, and goes to an Ivy League school. As disaster strikes between her...