Why?

By CriminalMinds11

After JJ had been saved from Askari and Hastings, she goes through a hard time. Will doesn't recognize her an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 33

535 15 19
By CriminalMinds11

"This scarf arised when I was in a hospital in France. They removed a burning mark from there."

JJ just stared at Emily: "A burning mark?"
Emily nooded: "Yes. I was abducted by a man named Ian Doyle. He burned a four-leaf-clover in my skin."
JJ was shocked: "When was that? And why did you never tell me?"
"Actually I told you." Emily whispered and looked at JJ, who was highly confused.
"No, you didn't."
Emily sighed: "I did. When the team rescued me from Doyle I was almost dead. You knew that I would never be save as long as Doyle is alive, so you faked my death and flew to France with me."
"What are you even talking about?" JJ wanted to know. "Why do you make this up?"
"I don't make this up, JJ!" Emily assured her friend. "That happened. You saved my life back then by faking my death and helping me to escape from Doyle."
"No, no, no." JJ said over and over again and shook her head.
Slowly Emily walked towards JJs bed.
"Doyle abducted me four years ago. He burned me, he... hit me and he almost killed me." It was hard for Emily to talk about this experience, but she knew that she had to do it for JJ. "You saved me back then."
Tears fell down from JJs face: "NO!" She screamed, but Emily realized, that the memories of her friend came back.
"Calm down, JJ, everything is alright!" Emily said when JJ had trouble to breath. Her whole body seemed to fight against the memories. Against the all the memories, that came back in this one moment. That was too much for JJ.
Suddenly she stopped to move and fell back to the pillow.
"JJ? JJ!" Emily called out and leaned over to her friend.
Over and over again she screamed JJs name, but her friend didn't react.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.7K 19
After joining the BAU and becoming close friends with JJ, Y/N finds herself falling for her closest and best friend, all while trying to deal with a...
5K 71 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
5.8K 92 17
After Penelope chooses to leave the BAU, Emily and JJ get closer. JJ is still facing the consequences of confessing her love to Spencer but no one k...
28.4K 685 27
• EDITED-2019• Rachel and her little sister Charlotte have finally escaped the psychotic grip of her father. They escape, but with a price. They run...