Look At Me Deer Eyes || 루한

By oohfluffy

"Don't look away." ⌨ Started Posting On: April 16, 2015 ⌨ Story Ended on: June 6, 2017 More

❣ Prologue ❣
✯ Chapter 1 ~ Poof ✯
✯ Chapter 3 ~ His Trust ✯
✯ Chapter 4 ~ Deja Vu ✯
✯ Chapter 5 ~ Knowing Him ✯
✯ Chapter 6 ~ Rich Spoiled Brats ✯
✯ Chapter 7: Thunder ✯
✯ Chapter 8: I'm Happy ✯
✯ Chapter 9: Your Home ✯
✯ Chapter 10: Tour ✯
✯ Chapter 11: Is He? ✯
✯ Chapter 12: Fire ✯
✯ Chapter 13: Revelations ✯
✯ Chapter 14: Kiss Me Goodbye ✯
✯ Chapter 15: Missing Pieces ✯
✯ Chapter 16: The Truth from the Past ✯
✯ Chapter 17: Incomplete ✯
✯ Chapter 18: Finally ✯
✯ Chapter 19: Afraid ✯
✯ Chapter 20: The Guy With Glasses ✯
✯ Chapter 21: Gone with the Unknown ✯
✯ Chapter 22: My King ✯
✯ Chapter 23: The Reason ✯
✯ Chapter 24: Stranger Danger ✯
✯ Chapter 25: For You ✯
☆ Epilogue: Stay ☆
🙏🏻 Please READ 🙏🏻

✯ Chapter 2 ~ His Words ✯

754 48 13
By oohfluffy

"Luhan?" You called onto him as you slowly made your way downstairs.

It's a Saturday morning and you're planning to have a daily routine walk with Luhan. While your puppy, Byun, must be still in her dreamland, sleeping on her soft futon beside your bed.

Your dad went to a business trip to Japan 5 days ago. He knew Luhan after the day Luhan saved you. And seeing that he looks harmless, your father entrusted your safety and your health condition to him as he went to Japan. Of course your dad didn't easily trust Luhan. Luhan just had to do few things to convince your father. And boy, he was so resolute gaining your father's trust, just to take care of you with all his life.

As those months passed by, Luhan easily had a special space in your heart. With his gentle care, his soft voice lulling you to sleep, the majestic meals he makes, his corny but sweet jokes that make you smile, and the warmth he gives when you need comfort.

Your heart melts every time you hear him speak and laugh.

You can say that he's an all-in-one package, a mother, a father, a brother, a singer, a chef, a housekeeper and many characters that he can be. Now, you couldn't ask for more.

You were just half-way the stairs when you smelled a mouthwatering aroma coming from downstairs. You walked down quickly, still reminding yourself that you can't see anything other than black.

"Hey, hey, hey. Why's my little cat in a rush?"

You stopped as you heard Luhan's voice. You awkwardly took the last step of the stairs and waved at his direction.

Well, the direction where you thought he is in.

You heard him chuckle as he walks towards you. You felt his warm slender hands on your shoulders that turned you around.

"I'm here. Why are you facing the bathroom?"

You felt your cheeks heat up and punched in front of you, which is his chest. Luhan playfully whined as he ruffled your hair.

"You're so cute. Come on, I've prepared our breakfast! It's your favorite!" Luhan exclaimed as he carefully wrapped his hands with yours and guided you to the dining area. You sat as Luhan gets the newly cooked fried rice, bacon, eggs and a slice of blueberry cheesecake.

Luhan quickly sat beside you and filled your plate with the food he made. You heard the clinking of fork and spoon.

"Baby, say ahh.."

You opened your mouth as you felt the cold touch of the spoon on your lower lip. You chewed on the warm rice and bacon slowly, being familiar with the amazing taste. Your lips unconsciously curled itself into a beautiful smile, which Luhan saw instantly because he's been staring at you since he got the food from the counter until he sat down.

Creepy? Nah, his stares just send shivers down on others' spines in his sweetness.

"I bet it's so good. I can see your shining, shimmering and splendid smile there." You heard Luhan say, the sound of his chewing was obvious. It made you laugh as you drank water. You almost spat it out.

"Did you just get that from a song-"

Your mouth was suddenly filled with a piece of bacon. You bit it as you pout in annoyance.

"Stop speaking, just eat." You heard him as he continued eating.

"You're so rude, flower boy."

Luhan pinched your cheeks, or should I say, squished your face in his hands.

"You'll be flower girl then."

Your cheeks are like slapped many times that they became red as an apple. Luckily, Luhan spoke again.

"Hurry up there because we're going out before the road gets crowded."

✰ ❧ ✰ ❧ ✰ ❧ ✰ ❧ ✰

"Wait here, Minji."

You stood in front of your gate as you wait Luhan get something.

After minutes, you heard footsteps towards you and a soft squeaking sound of wheels. You almost yelped when you felt a warm hand touched yours but felt safe when you felt the familiar hand.

"Luhan, what are you doing?"

"Hold my hand." You heard him as he guided you forward.

As you walked forward, you suddenly felt something in front of you. Your other hand instinctively reached out for it. Your eyes widened as you recognized the thing. You backed away.

"Hey, Minji-ah. What's wrong?" You heard Luhan asked, concern was visible on his tone. You shook your head as you pointed in front of you, where you know the thing is located.

"I thought we're walking? Why's there a bike? You know-"

"Sshh. I know that you're scared but I just want to be the one who'll be with you when you face one of your fears. And now's a very good time."

As you hear his steps getting closer to you, you turned around and started to head back inside the house.

"Did you forget that I locked your gate and door, and the keys..."

As you heard him say that, you heard the jiggling of keys, which surely are in his hands.

Your shoulders slumped down as you realized that he had you cornered there.

"Don't you trust me, Minji-ah?" His breath behind your ear tickled you. Your head hung low as you played with your fingers.

You heard Luhan chuckled as he moved in front of you. You felt your head being lifted up by two soft warm hands. You looked at the side, as if you can see and meet his eyes, to move your eyes away from him. Luhan cocked his head to the side as he observed you.

"Hmph. I'm getting upset right now." You heard Luhan say cutely. A smile crept up on your face as you imagined him pouting adorably.

You slowly looked in front of you as you try to locate Luhan's eyes with your black sight.

"I trust you, Lu-"

"Then it's settled! Let's go!"

You just felt yourself being pulled and lifted to the back seat of the bike, with your eyes still wide. You felt Luhan sit in front of you and wrapped your hands on his waist.

"Yah! Don't grip too hard as if your life is depended on my waist."

"But you'll speed up later! I can feel it!"

"No, I won't. Yes, I do that all the time but you're riding with me this time. I won't let you get more afraid than you are right now."

You felt your cheeks get warm again, hands slightly shaking and eyes kept looking everywhere except in front of you.

Luhan glanced at you as he put both his hands on the handle. He smiled at the sight of you, looking everywhere like a lost child.

"Ready?" Luhan asked you as he focused his eyes back on the road.

"I have no choice."

As Luhan slowly pedaled, you felt the cold wind hit your face. The whispers of the wind, the wake up call of the rooster on the 2nd street, the bells ringing on the stores opening, and the sweet smell of street breakfast welcomed you.

You and Luhan always have a walk every weekends. You didn't really like that idea because of what happened to you on the street before, but that was before when you were alone.
Now, you have Luhan and he never makes you feel alone.

You remembered being taught how to ride a bike before by your father but you only rode bike for a short time. You can't do that now, now that you lost your eyesight. It was heartbreaking to think that you can't ride a bike anymore by yourself. But if you look into the brighter side, you're riding a bike right now, not just by yourself but with someone who's willing to offer his day only to spend it with you.

Who's going to complain about not having the ability to ride a bike by yourself, if you have that someone?

"Enjoying there?"

You blinked several times before nodding. Your head leaning on his back, feeling how fast his heart beats right now. You gently tightened your hold on his waist as you felt the wind gets stronger.

"Tsk. I told you to put on thicker clothes. Are you really cold? I'll give you my coat right away-" Luhan asked, quickly feeling worried about you. You shook your head.

"No, no. I'm good here." You answered with a smile.

"Ah! I know why. It's because you want to hug me, right? You don't need my coat because my warmth is enough-- Aww!" Luhan said before he cried playfully as you hit his back with your little hands.

"In your dreams." You muttered after hitting his back. Luhan grinned, as if he didn't get a few hits on his back, he's happy to know that you're enjoying your time with him.

You two stopped on a street food store and decided to buy some to bring home.

"You stay here. Don't even try to hop off this bike 'cause I'll keep my eyes on you. I'll buy, you stay, okay?" Luhan said as he carefully hopped off and put the stand of his bike down.

"Alright, sir!" You sarcastically said as you crossed your arms grumpily. You wanted to go with him too and pick what you like but Luhan being the protective bodyguard, nu-uh.

"What do you like, my princess?" You heard Luhan asked in a not so far distance. You sniffed around like a dog and tried to think of what you want.

"Oh! Tteokbokki, Lu! Is that Hotteok that I can smell? I want Hotteok too! And hot Dumplings too!" And so on, you kept blabbing everything you like. Luhan can't help but to smile lovingly at you.

"Sir, everything that she said is now packed. Do you have anything to add?" The old woman asked Luhan with a smile. Luhan looked at her.

"I'll buy everything you have here."

The old woman blinked, surprised with the declaration.

"A-are you serious?" She stuttered asking. Luhan nodded, still looking at you.

"I think she'll love it."

The old woman grinned and quickly packed everything.

Luhan frowned as his phone rang. He rejected the call and took out his wallet. You stopped speaking and sat straight, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Aish. Why did you demand for so much food, Minji? Pabo. You're such a pig-eater." You told yourself before knocking your forehead.

Luhan's phone vibrated, much to his annoyance, he glanced at you before opening the new text message. His eyes turned into slits as he hissed in irritation at the news he received.

Luhan shoved his phone into his pocket before paying and taking the plastic full of newly cooked food.

A pleasant aroma filled your nostrils that made your system excited.

"Luhan? I wanna go home already and eat those food you bought." You whined as Luhan was still not in front of you.

Luhan heard your voice, making him calm down a bit.

"Just beat the crap out of him before I kill him when I arrive there." He half-whispered and half-shouted at the man he's talking to on the phone. His aura changed as he talked to the man on the phone. Luhan hung up and put his phone back into his pocket before walking back to you.

Luhan noticed your eyebrows furrowed closely as he put the plastic on the basket stuck between the handles. His mood suddenly changing, seeing your expression. His fingers unconsciously went to your face, and caressed you cheeks, making them a little red, before gently forcing your eyebrows not to fight with each other. He giggled at your reaction, making him calmer than he was earlier.

"Where were you, Lu? I thought you left-"

Luhan hugged you gently but tight, his arms filled with warmth and comfort. You were startled, yes, but his actions always surprise you, what's there to be surprised about again? You should be used to it but your fast heartbeat is confusing you so much. Why are you feeling this way?

"I just need you to know that I'm never gonna leave you. You wanna know why?"

"Why?" You managed to say.

"Because, Minji, I can't even let go of you right now. I just want to be as close as possible to you. Just to be able to protect you makes me happy. Remember that, huh? Your Lulu will only be a breath away always if you need me."

Your eyes welled up as you hugged him back.

"Why are you being like this, Lu? Are you leaving me?" You whispered.

"Didn't I just tell you that I can't leave you?"

"But why-"

"Besides, your father would have killed me if I leave you without any companion. You wouldn't want to take long with just walking down the stairs, right?"

You punched his arm.

"Ouch. I was kidding. Let's go home, kaja!"

You chuckled as he squealed like a seal. You put your head on his back comfortably before closing your eyes, feeling the cold wind kiss your face again.

"I'm glad you're here, Lulu."

✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧

Ohmyghad. I'm gonna cry in happiness! I've managed to complete this chapter already! I'm so sorry to keep anyone waiting for this sugar chapter, ya know. I've completed "My Happy Virus" too, I'm glad that I've received good comments and votes. Thank you! Please look forward for the next chapter! 하트! ❤️

~ PJKimKai ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 28
"I don't love you anymore..." ⌨ Started Writing On: June 10, 2017 ⌨ Story Ended on: July 2, 2017
82.2K 2.6K 48
"Stay away from her." "Try me" Y/n's father decides she could use an underling but to her surprise, he is so much more. ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~...
1.8K 76 35
"Don't listen to 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, believe what you see" 𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 Honestly this story have many grammatical mistakes, and I am not gettin...
11.2K 685 55
Kaihun fic TOP!KAI !! BOTTOM!SEHUN What happens when a Cafe Owner OH SEHUN meets a Mafia KIM KAI Take a look at their journey of hate to love story. ...