Jerk, Sophomore, Howell. (Dan...

By uhohvicky

HIGHEST #5 IN TAG danhowell #3 IN TAG philiplester #7 IN TAG danisnotonfire #100 IN TAG danielhowell #8 IN s... More

Ch. 1 - First Day
Ch. 2 - Stuck
Ch. 3 - Deal
Ch. 4 - Bad Day?
Ch. 5 - Procrasination!
Ch. 6 - Stage One
Ch. 7 - Stage Two
Ch. 8 - Stage Three
Ch. 9 - Help Wanted!!
Ch. 10 - Working
Ch. 11 - What Are You Getting Yourself Into Now?
Ch. 12 - We Don't Have Chemistry
Ch. 13 - Day of ze Play
Ch. 14 - Impression?
Ch. 15 - You Owe Me.
Ch. 16 - A Slightly "Oh Sh¡t" Moment
Ch. 17 - hoe dont do it- oh my god
Ch. 18 - Fil ur totes anoyin
Ch. 19 - Awkwardness
Ch. 20 - Clueless.
Ch. 21 - whoop Gotta Blast
Ch. 22 - Zip
Ch. 23 - Fall
Ch. 24 - Seriously. Shut Up.
Ch. 25 - Why Grandma?
Ch. 26 - Detention
Ch. 27 - Danny and Angel
Ch. 28 - This Lie
Ch. 29 - Should'a Could'a Would'a.
Ch. 30 - Trust +1
Ch. 31 - Go With It
Ch. 32 - U & I
Ch. 33 - *insert heart here*
Ch. 34 - Care
Ch. 35 - Practice
Ch. 36 - B.S.
Ch. 37 - Bordem + Learning
Ch. 38 - Musical, Love
Ch. 39 - Suspended?
Ch. 40 - What About Trust
Ch. 41 - BITE
Ch. 42 - B-B-B-BITCHHH
Ch. 43 - Thank You's
Ch. 44 - Bus Ride
Ch. 46 - Cab Ride
Ch. 47 - Walks & Talks
Ch. 48 - idfc
Ch. 49 - Movie Night
Ch. 50 - Auntie's Wedding
Ch. 51 - One, Two, Three.
Ch. 52 - Last Moments
Ch. 53 - Cock-Blocker.
Ch. 54 - Call Me.
Ch. 55 - Chain Reaction
Ch. 56 - <3
Ch. 57 - Safe In Your Arms.
Ch. 58 - This Will End.
Ch. 59 - Lucky
Ch. 60 - All Done
NOTES
SEQUEL GET EXCITED

Ch. 45 - Plane Ride

3.8K 190 330
By uhohvicky

Photo; New Halloween Phone Wallpaper

Chapter a bit short. I've been having problems and been feeling a bit down/depressed but I try to stay up and happy.
Here's a late update for you,

Enjoy!

Third Person POV.

Standing in line for the body scan, Daniel impatiently sighs with the noise of a yell, "I don't want to do this."

"Hey, be a big boy and wait, alright?" You chuckle, placing your hand on his chest. "Almost there. Passing this is just one step closer to the plane."

"And then a shit ton of hours sitting on that plane. We'll probably land around, what, three in the morning?" Dan wraps his arms around your neck and sways left to right. "I want to leave."

Wandering your eyes around the place, you notice a sign stating bombs and how you may be pulled aside for questions if mentioned.

"Babe, look at that sign." You say, pointing at it.

"Yo, I dare you to mention something."

"Do you know how much trouble I can get into?" You whisper-laugh.

"If you do it I'll give you 12-hundred pounds." He jokes.

"Ha- no. If you're so confident, why don't you do it?"

"Because I'm not willing to get arrested."

"And you think I am?" You laugh.

"Move all items into tray, please." The officer asked.

Doing as told, you take off any metal part of you into the tray and walk through the scanner.

Waiting for Daniel, he does the same.

Weep, beep, beep.

"What? What happened?" You questioned.

"Sir, please spread your legs and throw your hands where I can see them." The officer commanded to Dan.

Watching him do as told, you question your boyfriend, "Dan, what happened?"

"I don't know!" You shouts, fear in his voice.

"Where's the iPod?"

"In the tray-"

"Sir, please take off the earrings and try it again." The officer asked, politely.

Dans eyes widen as his jaw drops. "Oh my- okay." He says, taking out the black circles and hands them in a tray.

Watching him and his wide smile, the officer scans him with his detector wand.

"Thank you, sir, please grab your items and have a good day." The officer says, standing back at his original spot and watches the other people walk by the scanner.

"Damn, do they worry about their people." Dan whispers as you both walk off with your stuff.

"Just don't talk. They'll take you away for just breathing." You joke, walking towards a long line to get onto the plane.

"Now boarding for L.A.X." The announcer stated.

Daniel sighs, impatiently. "I wanna goooo." He whines, dragging the O.

"Dan, please, they're quite quick with these things, right? If you just stay patient then it'll seem to go faster."

"I'm an impatient person. IM-patient. That means I rather not wait."
He wraps his arms over you from behind and sways back and forth. "I'm tired, I'm hungry, I can't believe it's still Friday, L.A. is hot as fuck,"

"Don't forget to let your father know we're boarding." You remind him.

"I'll do it later."

"I'll let Phil know." You mention, taking out your phone.
Getting to his contacts, you open up Philly-Boi and type in what's happening.

'Yo, we're boarding and dan is whining, what do I do?'

Philip replies back quickly.

Philly-Boi
-he's whining while boarding?

'We're not boarding yet but we're in line and he's acting impatient.'

Philly-Boi
-ik he's impatient, he texted me saying 'Phil I'm impatient'

'Did he?'

Philly-Boi
-yes, he also said that I'm his best friend and he will buy me a milk shake once he's home.

'Don't count on it.'

Philly-Boi
-Be safe, br0 and have fun w/ him. IGTG as my mum is trying to find the remote to the tv.

'Check by the sofa and we will have fun. Loves and hugs, Phil.'

Philly-Boi
-byeee

Putting your phone away, you sigh. "I'm ready."

"I've been ready." Dan complains.

-

Finally being boarded onto the plane, Daniel smiles with a sigh. "Awh- yeah. Finally on the plane!"

"I know... free peanuts!" You say, sarcastically. "Did you let your dad know about the boarding?"

His eyes widen as he goes to take out his phone, though he stopped, hearing the announcement on the plane stating to turn off your phones and electronics.

He throws his head in his hands as he groan. "He's gonna kill me."

"No, don't worry, he won't be that mad." You assure him. "Maybe just a phone call and that's it."

"Ooh, I hope." Looking up at you, he smiles again. "I love you."

"I love you too," you smile back. "Im a bit worried."

"How come?"

"Your family. They don't know me."

"But they will soon and they'll love you." Dan looks at the Television screen in front of him. "Let's see what's on."

Pressing T.V. buttons with him, you both search through movies that are available.

The Wedding Singer -Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore

The Nightmare Before Christmas -Claymation; Tim Burton; Disney

Cast Away -Tom Hanks

Corps Bride -Claymation; Tim Burton

Etc. Etc.

"Which one?" Daniel asked. "They're all American films so."

"Let's do a Claymation, yeah?"

"We can watch one separately or together."

"Ugh- I hate sharing with you, you always hog it." You snarl, laughing. "I'll watch the Christmas one and you watch the Bride one and we can talk about them later."

"Yeah, but The Wedding Singer looks good. It's a comedy!" Your boyfriend whines, again.

"Fine. We'll choose our own movies to watch, yes?"

"Agree." He smiles, choosing his movie.

As you both start your movies, you cling hands with his, locking your fingers.

Which movie would you choose?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
744K 47.7K 56
သေလမ်းကိုလျှောက်ရမယ်ဆိုရင်တောင်မောင့်ကိုချစ်ဖို့ရွေးချယ်မယ်
34.8K 871 42
"One day, the curious pup ventured beyond the forest only to find a bear who scratched her face and left a scar forever. The pack soon discovered tha...
84.9K 2.6K 25
Cheryl has always dreamed of going to NYU with her high school boyfriend Reggie. But when Reggie gets recruited to Ohio State everything changes. Ins...