Broken Macaroni

By FocusinOnThis

Early in life macy recieved the question every girl in summer cantel high would lover to hear. Tucker carson... More

Chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part one
Chapter 15 Part two
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part one
chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24 part one
Chapter 24 chapter two
Chapter 25 part 1
Chapter 25 part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 The Night part one
Chapter 29 part two
Chapter 30 part 1
Chapter 30 part 2
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

chapter 6

1.5K 25 4
By FocusinOnThis

                                                           Dereks point of view.

 Life couldnt get any better....well i guess if she knew it would be better.

 I didnt even think of her as anything but nick's sister until freshman year, what had changed? Nothing really but i just started to notice alot about her. She was a video game junkie, uncordinated and not very outgoing. But it was her, and i knew she wasnt going to change for anyone which made me fall for her.

Yeah i know, my best friends sister and it doesnt get any harder than this........Well relationship wise atleast.

 I've known nick since we were five, i had taken the macaroni off of the table and ate it. Sounds gross, but at five even eatting your own booger sounds like a good idea. Well i ended up having to share my macaroni with him, and we hit it off. Personally, i think it was my charm and charisma even though macy says i dont contain either of the two.

Well anyways, i couldnt tell  her how i felt since she was after-all my bestfriends sister. Even though i really wanted to i couldnt. Beside's she probably didnt even like me back, i was just derek the friend slash lab partner now.

I guess being her friend is good enough, i get to see her and talk to her with no commitment or strings attached.

But even secretly to myself, i think i actually wanted to try a commitment to her.

"Stop thinking about her" i thought to myself as i walked into the living room. Glancing at nick i knew he wasnt going to be much of a talker till the auction was over. He was rediculious when the thing came on, he sat at the edge of the couch and watched intently at the tv.

Since he wasnt talking it only led me back to thinking about Macy. I needed to stop without someone to talk to at the moment and nothing going on in the room it was the only entertainment i had.......well besides watching nick.

So to stop myself from thinking about macy i leaned back on the couch and went to sleep. i knew the auction wouldn't be over for another hour and that meant nick wouldnt be talking until then. Only problem was that even sleeping didnt make me stop thinking about her. geez, what had i gotten myself into?

 ________________________________________________________

Ok short but its just what derek is thinking at the moment. Hes gonna have to try to solve his problem somehow or will he go for it? I dont even know yet lol. Well ill keep posting new parts :). Let me know what you think good or bad, or if you have any ideas ill be happy to listen. Thanks for reading :D

<3 Di

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.7K 68
Scarlett owns a coffee shop in a quiet little town. She wants more from life but doesn't feel like anyone can step up to the plate. Her first love wa...
40.7K 733 29
[18+] Dallas Tucker was a force to be reckoned with on the ice, he was the best of the best. Every coach wanted him on their team, every guy wanted t...
1.7K 97 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
10.4K 311 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...