Right Where I Need Her (Normi...

By Qwertykid7900

The familiar smell of failure filled my nose. The usual knocking and dodging of adolescent bodies filled the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Skin

5.4K 187 78
By Qwertykid7900

6.87K readers deserve some unpublished smut.

Enough said.

*Lady Leshurr voice* Sorry for the wait.

__________________________________________________

"Get out Dinah ! I need to shower," Normani swatted the taller girl away as she tried to grab her wash cloth, "I can't shower with you here !"

"Okay then shower with me in there then"

Dinah once again reached for the shower door but Normani pushed her playfully away.

Normani stomped her foot like a child and crossed her arms, a pout emerging, " Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Amasio Hansen"

Dinah repeated the same childish manor, "Normani Kordei Hamil-"

"Save your breath," Normani just took her hair tie out of her hair and began tugging at her beach shorts, "Just help me get out of this sandy attire"

Victoriously, the Californian obliged and helped remove the pink shorts and the stripped white and black bathing suit. The last article of clothing was her top, the bathing suit being held together around her neck.

With a pull of the string, down went the top and up went the corners of Dinah's lips.

"You just sit there since you don't wanna leave. I'm going in" The older girl stepped into the already running shower.

Dinah's eyes lingered at the figure before her while the smirk still remained, "Take your time"

Thankfully, the shower doors were clear so she could see all she wanted. Her mind began to wonder on what she'd see in her HD View.

"Babe ?"

"Yes princess ?"

Normani laughed at the nickname, "Can you play a song from my phone please ?"

"Which song ?" Dinah unlocked the phone, opening the music app.

"Anything Love, just put it on shuffle"

Said and done, the famous Rihanna, Skin, came through the connected speaker.

"Oh my God yes !"

That was all Dinah had to hear before dropping the phone back on the towel and allowing the girl to continue her shower. She sat patiently on the toilet seat, waiting for her girlfriend.

It was a very beautiful night at their Tampa vacation home. The soft beginning of the Barbadian's song only added to the beauty. The dim lights of the fancy bathroom helped the moon light focus on the figure in the shower, softly humming along to the lyrics.

The mood is set,

So you already know what's next.

TV on blast,

Turn it down,

Turn it down.

Don't want it to clash,

When my body's screaming out now.

Dinah's refocused from the bathroom window to the girl below it; embracing the water. The water trailing down her body, making it look so delicate and smooth. Normani had yet to put soap on her body, but it was okay. Just fine for the older girl.

I know you hearin' it,

You got me moaning now.

I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh.

I got a secrets imma drop em to the floor, oh.

The taller girl gulped at the erotic lyrics. It must've been sheer coincidence or God telling her something because now it wasn't going to be just the shower's steams getting her hot.

No teasing,

You waited long enough.

Go deep,

Imma throw it at ya,

Can you catch it?

Now Normani had began to rub herself over, embracing the warm soothing water. Let her hands go in circles on the crook of her neck. God did the water feel good.

Don't hold back,

You know I like it rough.

Know I'm feeling ya, huh.

Know you liking it, huh.

But to Dinah it all looked completely different. The brown skin girl's head were propped back her mouth slightly ajar, rubbing her neck in a leisurely manor but had a sensual feel behind it. It looked like she was in a bliss, the water making face wet, her eyelashes growing darker and fuller. Dinah itched to just hop in there with her.

So why you standing over there with ya clothes on,

Baby strip down for me,

Go on take em off.

Don't worry baby,

Imma meet you half way,

Cause I know you wanna see me.

The room became a bit more humid and hot but the girl sitting didn't seem to notice while watching the girl shower. She'd finally but on a bit of soap, the suds sticking to every good portion of her body.

Then the girl slowly rubbed the cloth up and down her body, letting white material coat her. She propped her leg up against the side to get a good angle on her legs. Running the cloth up and down, taking good care of the leg.

Almost there,

So baby don't stop what you're doing.

Softer than them others

Boy I know you wanna touch.

Breathing down my neck,

I can tell ya wanna -

Seeing the girl run her hands up and down her leg almost had Dinah at her edge, especially since she had yet to make eye contact. The foggy glass doors of the shower added tension between the two, Dinah vaguely being able to see Normani and vice versa. But they both knew they were there, watching.

And now you want it like,

Want you to feel it now.

I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh.

I got a secrets Imma drop em to the floor, oh.

The wash cloth soon traveled up from her legs to her sides. Normani had to rub this area slowly because of the burn she had gotten not too long ago, it needed to be tenderly rubbed and soothed.

No teasing,

You waited long enough.

Go deep,

Imma throw it at ya,

Can you catch it?

Don't hold back,

You know I like it rough.

Know I'm feeling ya, huh.

Know you liking it, huh.

Never in Dinah's life had she been more jealous of a piece of fabric. The cloth had glided along her girlfriend's sides so tenderly; it never ever lifted off the chocolate skin once. That's where her hands should be at the moment but somehow, she just remained seated, observing the matter.

So why you standing over there with ya clothes on,

Baby strip down for me,

Go on take em off.

Don't worry baby,

Imma meet you half way,

Cause I know you wanna see me.

Normani mouthed the words to the sexual song, this time finally making eye contact with her girlfriend. A wink ending the verse as she went back to her showering business.

Dinah gulped roughly, she really wanted to go in there. Her curly hair wet and out of its usual hair tie. The water just coating her body. The heat rising in the room didn't help the tension between the two.

When Dinah finally saw her wash cloth begin to rub between her legs, she knew it was time for a shower. Preferably a cold one.

In break neck speed, the older girl had all her clothes off and was getting in right behind Normani; the girl too far in her bliss to notice.

Gently, Dinah grabbed a hold of her waist and brought her closer towards her, her mouth neck to her lips.

"Lemme help you babe"

That's all Normani had to hear before turning around and bringing the taller girl's lips down. The water hit over the two's body, as they both embraced each other in the moment.

The hell they'd went through had somehow made their bond stronger, a lot more loving, and definitely a lot more sexual. These moments were ones people wrote eroticas for while they themselves had it all to themselves.

Normani moaned as her lover's hands went down to squeeze her butt, the mounds making a wet splash as Dinah's hands gave it a light smack. Everyone had thought Normani was the top in bed between the two but in reality it was Dinah. God did she love when Dinah took control.

"I think you're trying to do these things on purpose to me Normani," Dinah moaned in between their lip lock breathlessly, "I swear you're doing this to get under my skin"

The shorter girl couldn't find a better response to the matter but to moan. Dinah did things to her that she couldn't explain. As the lips upon her lips moved down her body, the scenery became hotter and hotter.

The Californian let her tongue trail down her lover's body as she made her way down to her destination at a deathly slow pace. Her tongue toyed with Normani's perky nub before going to the other and giving it the same treatment.

Normani's body shuddered at the sensational work of Dinah's tongue. Soon enough Normani was being reposition so Dinah was on her knees, her back against the tub and the glass door, while Normani hovered above her.

The caramel skin girl's eyes looked up at Normani seductively, "Sit down baby"

The girl gladly obliged, she squatted down to immediately come in contact with a very rambunctious tongue, an especially loud moan erupting from her. Dinah's hand had finally taken its rightful place where the cloth was, yet this time she rubbed Normani better than that stupid cloth.

Normani's hips bucked on Dinah's face, trying to get every bit of friction she could. Waves of pleasure shook throughout her body. Her body leaned up against the shower glass, desperately trying to grasp something before her body let out on her. Her legs were getting sore but she surely didn't want to give up now.

"God I fucking hate you, you're too good" Normani breathed out as Dinah flicked her tongue a certain way. Her whole body shuddered as she could just imagine the smirk upon her lover's face.

Dinah soon enough slowed down her tongue strokes, smirking up at the girl, deciding to play along, "So you hate me huh ?"

"I hate you so much" Normani's response was nearly inaudible by her voice slowly panting out, not being able to form the sentence the way she wanted.

"Tell me what you hate about me baby"

The Texan's hands tried grasping something, anything, steady to keep her stable, "I hate how good you are with your tongue"

Dinah responded with a "mmhm", the vibration doing wonders to Normani's lower regions, "Keep going"

"I hate how you know what t-to do to have me in your hands"

The brown skin girl let her hands move from her sides down to her hips and resting at her butt, still not ceasing it's circular soothing. The motions soon turning into a guidance on the girl's pace and speed.

"I hate you for being so damn sexy"

Dinah removed her face from between her legs and replaced her tongue with two fingers, causing the girl above her to gasp loudly, "Really now ? You seem to have a lot to hate"

"G-G," Normani tried forming words but Dinah's fingers inside her had had her mind at a complete blank, "God I hate you"

"I know baby. Say it louder"

"I ha-hate-hate-"

Dinah stood up, her front side glued completely to Normani's backside, her lips lowered right next to her ear, "Say it louder baby."

Once Dinah's fingers hit that certain spot, Normani's eyes rolled back, Dinah's name being the only thing her mouth would form as she screamed out in pleasure. Her breath hitching as she tried to slow her pace down and get down from the high.

"How was that Normani ?" Dinah asked, trying to blink away the constant fall of the water to be able to see her girlfriend's reaction.

The smaller girl turned around to see the knowing smirk she'd grown to love placed upon Dinah's face. She found herself growing the same smirk and muttered out the words, "Amazing"

Once again, Normani's lips were upon Dinah's, the Polynesian girl's back hitting the shower wall.

As the night cascading into dusk, anyone who walked into that bathroom could see the rough handprints of both girls upon the foggy glass. Desperately trying to grasp anything to help ride out the pleasure.

One round after the other.

__________________________________________________

;)

~Ginita

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
473K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
44.8K 1.5K 18
You've always had trouble accepting your flaws and just as you start to gain confidence in them you're moved to a new place where you have to start a...
78.9K 3.3K 3
On the first day that Lauren starts working at Starbucks, she swears to herself that she will never write her number down on someone's coffee cup. ...