Unpredictable - Ashton Irwin...

By jess4L

May had recentely moved from her home in England to sunny Sydney, Australia. She hated the thought of moving... More

Chapter 1: Bloody Australia
Chapter 2: Heat & Jetlag
Chapter 3: Pizza Time
Chapter 4: School (yay)
Chapter 5: Decisions
Chapter 6: Jealousy
Chapter 7: Transformers
Chapter 8: Busted
Chapter 9: THE DAY
Chapter 10: Little Things
Chapter 11: Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 12: Well You Must Have Got The Wrong House
Chapter 13: Please Look At Me
Chapter 14: Kiss Me
Chapter 15: That Was A Bit Fast Pace
Chapter 16: Halo
Chapter 17: Not That I Mind At All
Chapter 18: Blue Hurr Don't Curr
Chapter 19: That Was Nice
Chapter 20: Minty Fresh!
Chapter 21: 7 Minutes
Chapter 23: You Two Are Mental
Chapter 24: You Know What Else I love?
Chapter 25: What's Going On?
Chapter 26: Get Out
Chapter 27: Can We Talk?
Chapter 28: Can't Believe I've Lost You
Chapter 29: DMC
Chapter 30: love
Chapter 31: Who Has The Hose Now?
Chapter 32: Let's Drive
Chapter 33: Ride
Chapter 34: 3 Weeks
Chapter 35: you know, bands don't last
Chapter 36: SURPRISE!
Chapter 37: Washing Powder, Vanilla & Fruit
Chapter 38: No Funny Business
Chapter 39: From Your Ash x
Chapter 40: Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 41: I'm Feeling 26
Chapter 42: How Did You Know?
Chapter 43: May Please
Chapter 44: He's Not Making This Any Easier
Chapter 45: No
Epilouge

Chapter 22: But It's Your 16th!

79.2K 1.4K 742
By jess4L

*Victoria's POV*

I woke up in the arms of someone, who the hell? It then clicked that I was round Mays and in Australia. I flicked open my eyes, searching the room for any sign of who I was lying with. I then looked up to reveal Michael, fast asleep. He looked so cute, his hair slightly messier than its usual self, his lips slightly parted. The kiss we shared last night was more than just a dare, I'm sure of it. Why would he kiss me for that long if he only had to peck me? I wish was more confident, then maybe i'd be able to ask him about it, but unfortunately i'm not.

"Toria" I heard someone loudly whisper to me. I craned my neck round, and May too was wrapped in someone's arms, those of her boyfriends.

"Morning" I say, grinning.

"Toria, you know you can't whisper for shit, let's get out of here so we can talk" May winks, It's true, I was a loud whisperer, something that I didn't need at this precise moment. I shuffled Michaels arm from my waist, and got up as quietly as I could, proving successful as he didn't even stir. May did the same, although much quicker, she obviously had had to do this before.

May gestured for me to follow her in the kitchen, unfortunately her house was very open plan, so no walls were seperating the kitchen and our make shift sleeping area.

"He likes you!" May squeals excitedly

"I don't know about that" I trail off, although I had a sneaky suspicion that he may.

"I'm sure of it" May winks, switching on the kettle. "You want some juice?" She asks, knowing I hate tea or coffee.

"Yeah please" i smile, as May grabs a cup and pours the oj into the cup and hands it to me.

"Morning girls" a voice comes from behind us, with a smiley Ashton entering the kitchen.

"Morning!" May says happily

"Hey" i smile, as Ashton wraps his arms around May's waist, his head resting on her shoulder.

May continuing to make her coffee as Ashton rocks them both back and forth.

"You want one?" She asks him, turning to him.

"Yes please beautiful" he replies, kissing her cheek.

They were seriously so cute. I'd never seen May with a boy before, seeing as she'd never had a boyfriend. I guess she was just unlucky until now, or all the boys in England are idiots, which makes sense too.

"Toria?!" Fingers snap infront of my face, causing my daydream to end.

"Um sorry, yeah?" I say, flustered

"Do you want some toast?" May laughs

"Yeah, that would be great" i blush, feeling like a idiot.

"And by the way May, i know you hate your birthday, but we're going shopping today okay" i say, May hated her birthday, i don't know how she did however, i loved mine.

"Wait, when's your birthday?" Ashton pipes up.

"Friday" May says, sipping her coffee now and again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ashton questions

"I hate my birthday, so i thought i wouldn't celebrate it" May laughs

"But its your 16th!" Me and Ashton both blurt out at the same time.

"Yeah, and?" May giggles

"Say no more, i'm going to surprise you" Ashton grins

"Oh god, don't do something where I have to get noticed okay!" May says, playfully pointing a stern finger at Ashton. Ashton bites it, then pecks her on the lips.

"And by the way, she hates surprises too" i wink at Ashton.

"You're no fun" Ashton laughs

"Shut up" May simply says, now spreading marmite over toast for the 3 of us.

"Eat it and shut up" she thrusts plates of toast at us, as we stroll back into the lounge, munching on the crunchy toast.

"Morning" Michael smiles at me.

"Hey" i smile, eating my toast, Michael also nicks a slice, and tucks into it himself.

"By the way, you're coming out with me tonight" Mike says quietly just so i could hear.

"Looking forward to it" i grin "and by the way, me and May are having a girly day out today because its nearly her birthday, so its just you and the boys" i say, Michael nods, then goes back to his toast.

*May's POV*

I finished my toast, then decided Luke and Cal had been asleep way too long. They were laying next to each other, in a pile. I quietly snuck up to them, then jumped on top of them both.

"Wake up you two" i shout, laughing at the groans of disapproval they were giving.

"Now they're awake, i'm going to have a shower, do whatever, i dont care" i say to the group, running up the stairs.

I jump in the bathroom, locking the door, i then strip my clothes off and hop in the shower. After my hair and body were washed, i then shaved, the situation becoming forest like, so it had to be done. I grabbed my towel and dried off, brushed my teeth, then dashed across the hall to my room.

I locked that too, not wanted anyone to intrude while i was changing. As my 'time of the month' was done for this time, i decided to put on some of my nicer underwear, pulling on some lacy black bottoms, with a matching bra. I then pulled on a t-shirt that had a kind of indian looking pattern on. I then decided to moisturise, spreading the cream all over my body. I then paired the t-shirt with some skin coloured tights and some high waisted shorts, as it was looking very sunny today.

I then blow dried my hair, pinning it up perfectly into a bun, with a few pieces of hair falling out. I applied a layer of foundation, filled in my eyebrows, then done the usual eye make-up routine, adding flicks at the edges of my eyes, making my eyes pop. I spritzed myself with my favourite hollister spray, then spraying perfume on my neck and wrists. After one last check in the mirror, i hopped downstairs.

"Bathrooms free" i call, indicating to Victoria that she could now get ready.

"Okay!" She calls, brushing past me and hopping up the stairs.

"What are we all up to then?" I ask the group

"Watching some shit on TV" Cal calls back, as i squidge between him and Ashton on the sofa.

"You look stunning" Ashton whispers, biting my ear.

"As do you" i turn and smile at my gorgeous boyfriend. Giving him a kiss, it lasting maybe a little too long, as awkward coughs were coming from behind me.

"Sorry" i wink at the group, Ashton's arm coming loosely round my shoulder.

"Lets have a rave" Mike says.

"I'll get my ipod" i grin, getting up and placing it in the docking station.

Demi Lovato's album comes on

"Oh my god i love this song" i say to everyone, they all look clueless

The chorus comes in

"Baby when they look up at the sky, we'll be shooting stars just passing by" I sing, swinging my hips to the music, the fast pace making me want to dance, so i decide to go mental.

"Okay, now i get to choose" Ashton says as the song finishes.

'Loner in love' my favourite Busted song starts playing

"We ran in slow motion, over the sand, into the ocean, holding your hand" we all sing, playing air guitars and bobbing along.

"Being a loner in love" we all cry, laughing, singing the verses perfectly, and with slightly too much passion.

"Now I know why you like her so much Ash" Cal winks, as we all huff, collapsing on the sofa.

"I know right, she's bloody mental" Ash laughs.

"I just have a lot of feelings" i chuckle at the mean girls quote I had just used.

"What's so funny?" Luke asks, as the boys look at me weirdly.

"Have you not seen mean girls?" I ask, shocked.

"Nope" they all reply simply

"Oh my fuck, you haven't lived! We are watching it now!" I say, finding the dvd and putting it in the DVD player.

"I warn you, i can quote literally all of this" i laugh, as we all watch the film. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 13.1K 38
Summer has finally arrived and Taylor can't wait to leave her boring town and go to her beach house. She's been going for years and, although nothing...
262 8 21
My family decided it would be a brilliant fucking idea for us to move house , not only house but country... Going from rainy old England to Australia...
204K 2.4K 40
Scenarios involving the fabulously cheeky aussie band 5 Seconds of Summer :) Requests: closed check out my imagines part 2 that is taking requests!!
159K 4.4K 25
Ally Brighten is the good girl from New York. What will happen when her life is turned upside down by her moms death , moving to Australia with her f...